剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
是啊 我来吃鸡蛋的
I did. I came in for the eggs.
环境太好 我就留下来了
I stayed for the ambiance.
别那么看我 我参加的是戒毒 不是戒酒
Don't give me that look. I'm in NA, not AA.
你知道瘾不是这么分明的
You know that isn't how addiction works.
你得去参加会面
You need to get to a meeting.
回头的吧
Maybe later.
这又是因为你妹妹 是吗
This is about your sister again, isn't it?
不 那都完了 乔伊正式跟我断交了
Oh, no, that's done. Joy is officially finished with me.
她说的吗
She said that?
如果那还不足以让我有资格喝几杯
And if that wasn't enough to earn me a few drinks...
我的兄弟 丹尼 差点死了
my brother, Danny, almost died.
我知道 我也在场
I know. I was there.
不 那只是擦伤 这次是他的腿
No. No, that was just a scratch. This time it's his leg.
-这一周太糟糕了 -我很遗憾
- Been a banner week. - I'm sorry.
你去参加一次会面吧
Why don't you... come to a meeting?
你得在安全的地方把这些讲出来
You need to let all this out in a safe space.
别再说那套担♥保♥人的屁话了
Enough with that sponsor shit.
今天不是关于会面的
Today is not about meetings.
而是待在一个破烂尿臭的
Today's about hangin' out in a... shitty, piss-smelling...
凭我给的小费应该能买♥♥到点尊重了
The way I'm tippin' should buy some respect.
你听得到自己说的话吗
Do you even hear yourself?
别再回避了 沃德 承认吧
Stop deflecting, Ward. Own this.
老天啊 你可以决定你想做什么样的人
For Christ's sake. You get to decide who you wanna be.
所以你想做什么样的人
So, who do you wanna be?
我不知道
I don't know.
但不管那人是谁
But whoever that guy is...
从喝一杯开始做起吧
let's start with drunk.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
陪我
Keeping me company.
等等 留一会儿
Hey, wait, wait, wait. Stay a while.
我给你也点一杯
We'll get you a Shirley Temple.
-不 -我请客
- No. - Hey, I'm buying.
哥们 放她走
Hey, buddy, let the lady go.
你去哪
Where are you going?
你该去的地方 参加会面
Same place you should go. A meeting.
-行了 -去你的
- Let it be, man. - Screw you.
行了
Come on, man.
你不想那么做的
You don't want to do that.
够了没有
You had enough?
现在呢
How about now?
好选择
That's a good choice.
你还想去
You still want to hit that
克里斯蒂的那家斧头帮按♥摩♥房♥吗
Hatchet massage parlor on Chrystie?
明天吧
Tomorrow.
我们要为学生的到来做准备
We need to prepare for my students' arrival.
-为他们的训练买♥♥供给品 -学生
- Get supplies for their training. - Students?
那些骑自行车的没用孩子吗
You mean them dead-end kids on the bikes?
你为什么想要那些街头混混啊
Why do you want them street rats hangin' around, anyway?
丹尼尔·兰德企图袭击我 他还会再来的
Daniel Rand tried to attack me, and he'll try again.
任何从拥有铁拳的人
Anyone who has held the Fist
都会不惜一切夺回它
will stop at nothing to get it back.
你知道我的本事不止开车吧
You know my talents go beyond driving?
你是一个人
You are one man.
是啊
Right.
那些孩子可以用了弃
And those kids are disposable.
除非他们能担当起来
Not if they rise to the occasion.
我需要的不仅仅是哨兵
It isn't only sentries I need.
这座城市很大 它的血肉里有肿瘤
This city is large... and there is a cancer in its flesh.
我不能一个人除净它
I can't burn it out alone.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
快点 快点的
Hurry up. Let's go. Let's go.
打开它
Open it up!
后座 看
Back seat. Check it out.
你就站在那里闲着吗
Gonna stand there with your thumb in your ass?
-来帮我 -看我啊
- Come on, help me. - Hey, check me out.
拿着 快点的
Take this. Make it quick.
你干什么
What you doin', man?
-去别的地方做祸害 -谁说的
- Take your pestilence elsewhere. - Says who?
-就是想搞点毒品而已 -你让这毒药控制你
- Trying to cop a fix, bro. - You let this poison control you.
慢慢杀死你
Kill you slowly.
他们都不是黑帮的
They're not even Triad!
你想跟他们一起死吗
Do you want to die with them?
我只是在加速他们的死亡
I'm merely speeding up the process.
谢谢你抽时间 普拉达女士
Thank you for taking the time, Ms. Prada.
我就知道他们早晚会发现罪证
I knew they'd find the bodies someday.
有什么可以帮你的
What can I help you with?
我来问一个你为乔伊·米查姆买♥♥的磬
I'm here about a bowl that you procured for Joy Meachum.
今天出门没看黄历啊
I didn't even read my horoscope today.
情况很糟吗
Is it bad?
非常糟糕 是吧
It's very, very bad, isn't it?
关于磬 你都知道什么
What can you tell me about the bowl?
是恩斯特·厄斯金收藏的西♥藏♥磬
A Tibetan singing bowl from Ernst Erskine's collection.
很稀有 特别贵
Very rare. Astronomically expensive.
这种独一无二的东西就是如此
That's what happens when something's one of a kind.
所以如果我想要 就那么一个
So if I wanted it, that is the only one.
好吧 我需要你告诉我你知道的
Okay, I need you to tell me any detail
关于它的细节
that you might have on it.
不管多大多小
No matter how large or small.
厄斯金教授的论文里
There was a whole section of it
有一整段都是关于它的
in Professor Erskine's papers.
还有一副唐卡提到了它
And a thangka that refers to it.
什么
A what?
立轴 我拿给你看
A hanging scroll. I can show you.
-这都是厄斯金的 -他是个大收藏家
- All of this was Erskine's? - He was a major collector.
厄斯金主要收藏♥西♥♥藏♥的罕见亚洲文物
Erskine's main focus was rare Asian artifacts from Tibet...
还有蒙古的
Mongolia.
这是很关键的一件
This is a key piece.
据传它来自
Legend says it's from
位于喜马拉雅山的古隐藏城市
an ancient hidden city in the Himalayas.
我猜猜 昆仑
Let me guess. K'un-Lun.
那是什么
What's that?
没事了
Never mind.
是香巴拉比莱城
The city of Shambhala Bhilai.
《毗湿奴往世书》
Mentioned in the Vishnu Purana
和西西♥藏♥的象雄经♥文♥里都有提到
and the Zhang Zhung texts of western Tibet.
反正 它非常美丽
Anyway, it's a gorgeous piece.
是个故事
It's a story.
可惜语言已经失传了
Too bad the language is dead.
厄斯金认为磬是
Erskine believed the bowl
一种仪式的关键
to be the key to some ritual or ceremony.
都是关于气 是吧
It's all about chi, isn't it?
人们相信他们想相信的东西
People believe what they want to believe.
可不是呢
Don't I know it.
多谢你抽时间 普拉达女士
Thank you for your time, Ms. Prada.
不客气 希望我帮上了忙
Not a problem. I hope I was helpful.
如果是 告诉亲爱的乔伊
And if I was, let dear old Joy know it.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们的计划呢
What happened with the plan?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
我是乔伊·米查姆
I'm Joy Meachum.
我想找沃克 你肯定是玛丽
I was hoping to talk to Walker. You must be Mary.
我可以进去坐会儿吗
You mind if I come in for a minute?
好啊 请进
Yeah, sure. Come in.
我希望可以给
You know, I was hoping maybe I could
沃克留个言
leave Walker a message.
或许你知道她什么时候回来
Or maybe you know when she might be back?
一时半会儿不会了
It won't be for a while.
我能帮你什么吗
Is it anything I can help you with?
恐怕不能 玛丽
No. No, I don't think so, Mary.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表