剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我是在帮你
I'm doing you a favor.
不然你得花好多钱在这上面
Otherwise, you would have to dump a ton of capital into this.
这样你就能不用陷入债务
This way, you get your business off the ground
把生意做起来
without falling into debt.
爸爸就会做这种事 干得漂亮
That's exactly the kind of shit Dad would pull. Well done.
别这样 这是双赢
Don't do that. This is a win-win.
你想强迫我回兰德公♥司♥
You... trying to strong-arm me back to Rand?
正相反 你想要独♥立♥ 我明白
Oh, the opposite. You want independence. I hear that.
不要束缚 不要兰德公♥司♥
No strings. No Rand.
这是你的 是一份礼物
It's yours. It's a gift.
而你完全不参与其中
And... you wouldn't be involved at all?
把我当做隐名合伙人
Think of me like a... like a silent partner.
利用我
A resource.
乔伊 想想我们能够一起成就的
Joy, imagine what we could accomplish together.
我不知道怎么才能说得更明白 沃德
I don't know how to make this any clearer for you, Ward.
我不想要你参与
I don't want you involved.
这本该是根橄榄枝
This is supposed to be an olive branch.
示好求和
A peace offering.
求什么和 我是说
Whose peace? I mean, this...
这种对互相依赖的需求太可悲了
this need for codependency is pathetic.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
差不多是时候
I mean, isn't it about time
停止把我当作妈妈的代替品了
you stop making me a surrogate for Mom?
天啊 乔伊
Jesus, Joy.
这么说太残忍♥了
That was cruel.
我永远也不会回到兰德公♥司♥
I am never coming back to Rand...
或者你的身边
or you.
我要走自己的路
I'm making my own way.
你也该试试
You really ought to do the same.
我给你买♥♥了一家公♥司♥
I bought you a company.
希望你还留着收据
I hope you kept the receipt.
晚安 沃德
Good night, Ward.
丹尼·兰德
乔伊 我是丹尼
Joy, it's Danny.
你得离达沃斯越远越好
You gotta get as far away from Davos as you can.
相信我说的 他很危险
Believe me when I say this. He's dangerous.
来道场见我 我会解释一切
Meet me at the dojo. I'll explain everything.
这是开往布鲁克林的地铁C线
This is a Brooklyn-bound C local train.
玛丽 你干什么
Hey! Mary? What are you doing?
等等 住手
Wait. Hold on!
玛丽 住手
Mary, stop!
不管这是为了什么 我们谈谈好吗
Look, whatever this is about, let's just talk about it, okay?
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
后退
Back off!
科琳
Colleen?
是玛丽 她
It's Mary. She's--
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 喂
Danny? Hello?
丹尼 你能听到我吗 丹尼
Danny, can you hear me? Danny!
把属于我的东西还给我 兄弟
Now you'll give me what has always been mine, brother.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表