剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Money, love, a future.
当一切都被夺走
When it got ripped away from me,
我不知道该如何面对
I... I didn't know how to process it.
我做出反应 找到了一个使命 成了铁拳
I reacted. I found a mission. Become the Iron Fist.
任务维系了你的生命 丹尼
Mission kept you alive, Danny.
是啊
It did.
但到了后来 我开始重复
But at some point, I was just repeating the cycle
昆仑教我的循环
that K'un-Lun taught me.
你要我记起我在为何而战
You asked me to remember what I was fighting for.
其实
Truth is...
不是马特·默多克的任务 或我们的社区
it isn't Matt Murdock's mission, or our neighborhood.
也不是达沃斯
It isn't Davos.
甚至不是你 科琳
It's not even you, Colleen.
我一直在为铁拳之力而战
All I've been fighting for is the power of the Iron Fist.
龙之心 我能感觉到它的召唤
The heart of the dragon. I can feel it calling me.
因此
And because of that,
我永远会对我
it will always make me a danger
最在乎的人构成威胁
to the people I care about the most.
身体上 我能迎战达沃斯了
Physically, I'm ready to face Davos.
我们可以阻止他
We can stop him.
但等他被制♥服♥ 我们开始做仪式
But when he's subdued and we perform the ceremony...
我不能拿回力量
I can't take the power back.
如果我们把力量从达沃斯体内取出
If we take the power out of Davos...
就得有个去处
it has to go somewhere.
必须有人承担铁拳
Someone has to hold the Fist.
我知道
I know.
我觉得该由你来
I think it should be you.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表