剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Sounds like they're settin' up to take a run at you.
这么凑巧
Call it serendipity.
看来你的朋友不小心让我们知道了
It seems your friend has inadvertently shown us
我们的敌人都聚集在哪里
where our enemies congregate.
在我把他脑袋砍下来之前 我要好好谢谢他
I'll have to thank him before I separate his head from his neck.
她怎么办
What about her?
你有失远见 乔伊
You have a failure of vision, Joy.
这不是你的错 是你生来就是这样
You know, it's not your fault, it's how you were raised.
也许我就不该希望
Maybe it was too much to hope
你会选择正确的道路
that you'd chosen a path of righteousness.
达沃斯
Davos...
没人在你身边
you have no one.
你的家人没了 你背弃了你最好的朋友
Your family is gone. You brutalized your best friend.
你生活在泥泞中 只有我了解你
You live in squalor. I am the only one left who knows you.
所以在你做出一些让你会后悔的事之前
So before you do something that you are gonna regret,
问问你自己
just ask yourself...
这真的是你想要的吗
...is this really what you want?
我的头脑从来没有如此清晰过
I've never had greater clarity.
-几点了 -很迟了
- What time is it? -Oh, it's late.
处理局子里的各种文件忙到现在
I was wrapped up in red tape downtown.
尽快赶过来了
Got here as soon as I could.
-科琳在吗 -告诉我你有好消息
- Is Colleen around? - Tell me you have good news.
有很多呢
Oh, I got a lot of it.
首先 我给我们批了一支特警队
First of all, I got us a task force.
你说服派克合作了吗
You got Pike to play ball?
我越过派克直接去找瑞德里副局长了
Oh, I went over Pike's head to Deputy Chief Ridley.
显然 "歧视性渎职"
Apparently, "pattern of discriminatory negligence"
在市政厅中是一个非常严重的词
is a scary phrase when you got your eye on City Hall.
太好了 那现在怎么办
That's great news. So, what now?
我加急申请了破门许可
I put in a rush request for a no-knock.
明早应该就能批下来
Should have that in hand by the morning.
所以我们能迅速突入
ESU. We go in hard and fast.
抓到达沃斯 拿到磬 夺回你的小拳头
Get Davos, get the bowl, get your fancy little Fist back.
-我们得谈谈这个 -我说还有别的好消息
- Right. We should talk about that. - You said there was more?
是的 我想反正我已经惹了纽约警局
Yeah, I figured while I was pissing off NYPD,
不如再去找找美国法警
I might as well hit up the US Marshals.
你们可能会想和楼下的这位聊聊
I got someone downstairs that you might be interested in talking to.
一位叫弗兰克·崔的家具店店主
Furniture store owner by the name of Frank Choi.
弗兰克·崔在楼下吗
Frank Choi is downstairs?
是的 你说得没错
Yeah. You were right.
他的确向金老虎帮通风报信
Turns out he cut a deal to inform on the Golden Tigers.
我说服联邦的人 在他被押往监狱之前
I convinced the feds to let you ask a few questions
你们能问他几个问题
before he heads off to wit pro.
-过了这村就没有这店了 -好
- Look, it's now or never. - Yeah.
这玩意在我手上不知道多久了
I sat on that for I don't even know how long.
现在你说这玩意能值几个钱
And now you're saying it's worth something.
我不知道 我只是想问你几个问题
I don't know that. I just want to ask you some questions.
回答她的问题
Answer her questions.
在你的店里找到的 这是一份终身债务偿还记录
Found this in your shop. It's a record of life debt payment plans.
金老虎有渠道
The Golden Tigers had a pipeline.
他们会带人过来 我卖♥♥给他们相关文件
They'd bring people over, I sold 'em papers.
这些人名全是花
These characters are all flowers.
我猜应该是用密♥码♥替代
My guess, it's some sort of replacement code.
猜得好
Good guess.
告诉我怎么破译
Give me the key.
这盒子是谁给你的
Who gave you the box?
我从不问名字
I don't ask for names.
除非她站到我的面前 我才能认出来
And I wouldn't recognize her if she was standing in front of me.
但我绝对不会忘记她的鬼话
But I'll never forget her bullshit.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我会好好干活 这不便宜
I do good work. It's not cheap.
有时候 我会让他们用东西抵
Sometimes, I let them pay me with property, you know?
主要是首饰 艺术品
Jewelry, mostly. Art.
这位女士带了一个盒子 说这值很多钱
This lady brings a box, says it's worth a fortune.
那只是一套梳子和刷子
It's just a brush and comb set.
我当时也半信半疑 相信我
I was skeptical, too. Believe me.
她喋喋不休地说着关于一个公主和
She spun this whole yarn about a princess
她爱上的渔民的故事
and this fisherman she falls in love with.
他和什么海盗国王沉入热水中
He's in hot water with a pirate king,
不管那是什么意思 反正就是死了
whatever that is, and is marked for death.
她去救他
She goes to save him.
最后公主干掉了海盗
The princess ends up taking down the pirate
接管了他的船
and takes over his ship.
那应该是用弓木做的
And that was supposed to be made from the bow sprint.
传奇 无价 一堆无边无际的鬼话
Legendary. Priceless. A bunch of grade-A crap on a stick.
这不是鬼话 这是...一个故事
It's not crap, it's a... It's a story.
《平海湾的海盗皇后》
"The Pirate Queen of Pinghai Bay."
你以前听过吗
You've heard it before?
是的 我小时候听过
Yeah, when I was a kid.
那是个...睡前故事 我妈妈编的...
It's a... It's a bedtime story. My mother made it...
没有别人会告诉你这个故事
No one else could've told you that story.
那就是说你妈妈在纽约
That means your mother was here in New York.
带他离开这里
Get him out of here.
你妈妈从哪里听来的这个故事
Where would your mom hear a story like that?
我说了 她编的
Like I said, she made it up.
但万一不是呢
Yeah, but what if she didn't?
我不知道 丹尼 万一不是呢
I don't know, Danny. What if she didn't?
你记得公主的细节吗
Do you remember any details about the princess?
名字 年份什么的
Like a name, a year?
我看上去像是想要谈论什么虚构公主的样子吗
Does it look like I wanna talk about some make-believe princess?
如果我妈妈还活着 在这里
If my mom was alive and here--
那我们就能找到她
Then we can find her.
我们有账簿
We have the ledger.
我们有密♥码♥
We have the code.
也许金老虎有记录...
I mean, maybe the Golden Tigers have some sort of record--
我不该再追查下去了
I should have left this alone.
这是你的家人 科琳 我知道对你来说有多重要
This is your family, Colleen. I know how much that means.
我要缓一缓
I need a second.
没事吧
Everything all right?
我可不敢说
I don't think so.
我不该把崔带回来的
I made a mistake bringing Choi here.
不 不是因为那个
No, it's not that.
算是部分原因吧 但是...
I mean, it partly is, but...
这很复杂
it's complicated.
我告诉她...
I told her that...
等我们从达沃斯身上夺回铁拳 应该交给她
when we get the Fist back from Davos, that she should hold it.
但是 丹尼 那是你的一切
But, Danny, that's your everything.
曾经是的
It was.
但你也看到了它对我造成的影响
But you saw what it did to me.
它吞噬了我
It consumed me.
你说应该交给她 有可能做到吗
You said that she could hold it. Is that even possible?
如果我们进行转移仪式
If we conduct the Ceremony of Transference,
给她用达沃斯的血纹的龙之心纹身
give her a Tebori tattoo inked with Davos' blood,
加上一块我胸前的印记
and a piece of this brand from my chest,
作为引导 那...
use it as a conduit, then...
应该可以
it should work.
就像达沃斯对我做的一样
It's the same thing Davos did to me.
我觉得她对这一切应该不是持支持态度吧
I'm guessing she didn't respond positively to all of this.
不
No.
我可能应该先给你们打个电♥话♥
I probably should have called first.
你也是好心 没关心
You were just trying to help. It's fine.
但我还是很抱歉
Yeah, but still, I'm sorry.
这一切不会有好结局的
There was never going to be a happy ending to this.
我找到那盒子的时候就知道了
I knew it the minute I found that box.
我的人生已经几乎充满了谎言 加她一个不多
So much of my life turned out to be a lie. Why not her too, right?
我都不了解你
I don't even know you,
而我却觉得我们之间是我一直以来
and I think this is the closest thing I have
最接近正常关系的交往
to a healthy relationship.
我也是
Same here.
你和丹尼
You and Danny.
就算他也...
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表