剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Someone's following us.
对于想要置身事外的人来说
So for someone who is trying to stay out of the fray...
行了 我在努力了
Oh, okay, I have been trying.
我在社区中心找了个工作
I got a job at a community center.
我一直保持低调
I've been keeping my head down.
有几次丹尼问我
Danny asked me to come out
要不要一起出去 我都拒绝了
with him a couple of times. I said no. I...
但后来
But then...
这个
this.
我发现了关于我过往的一些事 在我调查时
I found something from my past, and I was digging into it.
我和他相遇了
My path crossed his.
我知道被卷入某事是什么感觉
I know what it's like to get pulled into something,
所以我不会假装没遇到过这种情况 但是
so I'm not gonna pretend like I haven't been there, but...
在沙地上划清界限的前提是你保证不会越界
drawing a line in the sand only works if you don't cross it.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
但我不能忽略发生在身边的事
But I can't ignore what's happening in my neighborhood.
他也不能
Neither can he.
说起他 你男朋友要在外面待多久
Speaking of... how long is your boy gonna be out there?
丹尼
Danny?
糟了
Oh, shit.
我们的交易不包含这个
This was never part of the deal.
你之前就该听我的
You should have listened to me.
-你应该告诉我的 -别说了
- You should have said something. - Stop talking.
我需要理解你如何
I need to understand how you--
-你无法理解 -住手
- You can't understand. - Stop.
你知道醒来后不知道自己在哪里
Know what it's like to wake up and not know where you are
去过哪里或和谁说过什么是怎样的感觉吗
or where you've been or what you said to whom?
你知道饿着醒来是怎样的感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to wake up hungry
因为另一个你不屑于吃饭
because some other part of you didn't bother to eat
因为她只想画漂亮的画
because she wanted to paint pretty pictures instead?
或者担心
Or what it's like to worry
你所有的计划都会毁于一旦
that all your plans will be turned upside down
因为另一个愚蠢的你
because some asinine part of you
在追逐白日梦 她永远也
is fighting for some pipe dream that she's never...
她
"She."
瞧我说的
Listen to me.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不需要你的同情
Your pity I do not want.
知道这些事情并不代表你了解我
Because you know these things about me does not mean you know me.
不 我不了解
No, I don't.
我不了解你 也没想冒犯你
I don't know you, and I didn't mean to offend you.
你没有把照片给丹尼
You didn't give Danny the photos.
但是你给了
But you did.
丹尼见过你
And Danny's met you...
但是没见过你
but he hasn't met... you.
某种意义上来说
In a manner of speaking.
-我有好多问题 -不要问
- I have so many questions. - Do not ask them.
我需要这份工作
I need the job.
你能控制好自己的状态吗
Can you manage your condition?
我通常都能
I usually do.
今天能控制好吗
Can you manage it today?
能
Yes.
大概能
Probably.
我可以采取必要的预防措施
I can take the necessary precautions.
我需要你看着我的眼睛
I need you to look me in the eye...
告诉我你能做到
and tell me that you can pull this off.
如果你这样做 我就离开
If you can do that, then I will leave.
并且相信你
And I will take it on faith.
我能做到
I can do it.
很好 去工作吧
Good. Then get to work.
你不能来这里
Hey! You can't be here.
我来拿属于我的东西
I've come for what is mine.
这里所有的东西都属于金老虎
Everything in here belongs to the Golden Tigers.
汉考克 0212
达沃斯
Davos!
怎么回事
What the hell?
丹尼
Danny?
待在这
Shh... Stop.
丹尼
Danny!
放松 放松
Hey! Easy! Easy.
发生了什么
What happened?
我来的时候他们已经死了
They were dead when I got here.
-还有别人吗 -不知道 去查一下
- Is there anybody else? - I don't know. Check.
该死
Shit.
你脑子里在想什么 一个人来这里
What the hell were you thinking coming down here by yourself?
我跟你说了
Look, I told you,
如果我的兄弟参与了 我不会袖手旁观
if my brother's involved, I'm not gonna sit this out.
-我也说了你不该管 -你应该和我们说的
- And I told you, you should! - You should have talked to us.
我试了 你们不听我的
I tried. You wouldn't listen to me.
我找到达沃斯的货了
I found Davos's shipment.
是个装着古老尸体的棺材
It's a coffin with a very old dead body in it.
有人从上面切下了一块
Someone's cut a piece out of it.
为什么每次我和你们在一起
Why is it that every time I'm with you two,
都会发生怪异的事
some weird shit happens?
相信我 这对我来说也一样奇怪
Believe me, this is just as strange for me as it is for you.
他要一具尸体做什么
What could he want with a corpse?
我不知道 我们得找到他弄清楚
I don't know. We gotta track him down and find out.
等一下 这里是犯罪现场
Hey, wait a minute. Hey! Look, this is an active crime scene.
你不能就这么走了
You can't just walk out of here.
拦我试试
Try me.
丹尼 听着
Danny, look...
我想要对你友好些
I'm trying to be your friend here.
但是你这样让我很难做
But you are making this extremely difficult.
你想帮忙就帮忙 不然就让开
Well, if you wanna help, help. Otherwise, get out of my way.
-好了好了 -你说什么
- Hey, hey, hey. Okay. Okay. - Excuse me?
好了 后退
Okay, step back.
你应该听她的
You need to listen to her.
他并不全错 好吗
He is not entirely wrong, okay?
如果这是达沃斯
If this was Davos,
那么也许 也许丹尼差点就能阻止他了
then maybe-- maybe Danny could have... stopped him.
如果他能早些赶到的话
If he was here earlier.
米丝蒂 拜托了
Misty, please.
米丝蒂只是在做她的工作 我明白
Misty's just doing her job.I get it.
但是她不明白
But she doesn't understand--
我不明白 丹尼
I don't understand, Danny.
你背负了太多不该由你背负的事
You're carrying a lot. More than you should have to.
你总是不思考就鲁莽行动
But you keep running headfirst without even stopping to think.
我不行动 就会有人死
When I stop, people die.
然后昨晚 你让一个警♥察♥进了医院
And last night, you put a police officer in the hospital.
我以为至少你能理解
I thought you of all people would understand.
当一个你关心的人 你从小就认识的人
When someone you care about, you've known your whole life,
变成能做出这种事的人
turns out to be capable of something like this...
去吧
Go.
妹妹
Hey, sis.
你怎么在这 沃德
What are you doin' here, Ward?
外面很冷 所以我贿赂了管♥理♥员♥让我上来
It's cold outside, so I bribed the super to let me up.
你需要换个管♥理♥员♥了
You need a new super.
你不邀请我进去吗
Are you gonna invite me in?
吸血鬼就需要邀请才能进门 对吗
That's the way it works with vampires, right?
墙上挂画
Pictures on the wall.
瓶中插花
Flowers in the vase.
看起来像是有人长♥期♥住
Starting to look lived-in.
因为我就住在这 你想怎样 沃德
That's because I live here. What do you want, Ward?
我知道你在和索菲亚·里奥斯做生意
I know you're doing business with Sofia Rios.
有机光电太阳能电池
Organic photovoltaics.
今天下午
Earlier this afternoon,
我联♥系♥了新泽西的一家小公♥司♥
I reached out to a small company in Jersey.
你干了什么 沃德
What did you do, Ward?
我给他们开了一个报价
I made them an offer that
非常大方 他们无法拒绝
they rightly saw as too good to pass up.
-混♥蛋♥ -我不是在阻止你
- Son of a bitch. - I'm not blocking you.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表