剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第二季 第五集
这游戏好蠢
It's a stupid game.
因为我比你擅长吗
Because I'm better at it?
如果我再打败你 你就得替我做指节俯卧撑
If I beat you again, you have to do all my knuckle push-ups.
是你的小瘦胳膊需要锻炼 不是我
Your skinny arms need the work, not mine.
雷公说 "锐利的头脑
Lei Kung says, "A sharp mind can cut
堪比最锋利的剑"
as quick as the sharpest sword."
玉帝说铁拳
Yu-Ti told us the Iron Fist
要像猎鹰般袭击敌人
must strike their enemies as a falcon does,
不留情 不迟疑
without mercy or hesitation.
铁拳保护昆仑
The Iron Fist protects K'un-Lun.
他不仅仅守卫大门 他还杀死所有敌人
He doesn't only guard the gates. He kills all our enemies.
杀人 我恐怕做不到
Kills them? I don't think I could do that.
哪怕是对手和会
Not even to the Hand?
等我做了铁拳 我要杀了他们所有人
When I'm Iron Fist, I'm gonna destroy them all.
如果我加入了手和会呢 你会杀我吗
What if I joined the Hand? Would you kill me?
当然不会 我们是兄弟
Of course not. We're brothers.
如果你是铁拳 达沃斯 而丹尼尔是手和会
If you were Iron Fist, Davos, and Daniel were Hand,
你就得毫不犹豫地干掉他
you would strike him down without a second thought.
所以你肯定不能去面对寿老
That's why you will never face Shou-Lao.
同情是你的弱点 性格缺陷
Compassion is your weakness, a deficiency of character.
铁拳最重要的品格
The Iron Fist must remain above all others.
是纯洁 纯粹
Chaste. Pure.
不娶妻 不成家 不交友
Without wife, family or friends.
勤练方能掌握
With practice comes mastery.
掌握方能理解
With mastery comes knowledge.
理解方能强化
With knowledge comes strength.
-你要努力成为什么 -不朽铁拳
- What do you strive to become? - The Immortal Iron Fist.
真希望您能看到今天
If only you were alive to see.
求你 住手 求你
Please, stop! Please.
我会拿钱给你们的 我会付钱的
I'll get your money. I'll pay.
你清楚规矩
You know how this works.
打碎他的手腕 让他不再迟交
Break his wrists, so he isn't late again.
我什么都没看到 我保证
I didn't see anything. I promise.
你不需要害怕 我是来保护你的
You don't need to fear. I've come to protect you.
他们是什么人
Who were these men?
金老虎帮
Golden Tiger Triad.
我去哪找到更多他们的人
Where can I find more of them?
蒂莫斯街和17街处有家夜店
There's a club on Ditmas and 17th.
你是谁
Who are you?
不朽铁拳
The Immortal Iron Fist.
还是没人接
Still no answer.
好吧 电♥话♥中断前 你究竟听到了什么
Okay, before the call dropped, what exactly did you hear?
打架声
Uh, the sound of a fight,
他说了"玛丽" 然后就断线了
he said the name Mary, and then the line went dead.
但没道理
But it just doesn't make sense.
她看上去不像能打的样子
She doesn't seem like the fighting type, you know.
或许她不是一个人
Well, maybe she wasn't alone.
听着 不管发生了什么 丹尼八成威震八方
Hey, look, whatever happened, Danny probably kicked their ass.
-好吗 -那他在哪
- Okay? - Where is he?
你是想安慰我
Trying to make me feel better,
-但别糊弄我 -我没有
- but please do not feed me BS. - I'm not feeding you any BS.
你有玛丽的地址或电♥话♥号♥吗
Now, do you have an address for Mary or a phone number?
没有
No, no.
她三晚前打到这里来过 这个能追踪吗
She called three nights ago. Is that something we could trace?
或许吧 或者能查到指纹 照片呢
Maybe. Or we could get lucky with prints. Where are those photos?
我就知道她不对劲
I knew something was off with her.
我就不该让丹尼走的
I shouldn't have let Danny walk away.
不论如何 丹尼都自己做决定
Oh, shoulda, woulda, coulda. Look, Danny makes his own choices.
如果他有麻烦了 我们就救他出来
If he's in trouble, we will pull him out.
他也会为我们这么做的
Just like he would do for us.
还有件事
One more thing.
她给了我们这幅画
She gave us this drawing.
你确定你不需要去别的地方吗
Are you sure there's nowhere else you need to be?
我收到了晋升警监的提议
I got an offer for a promotion to captain.
我可以休假几日考虑
I'm taking a few vacation days to figure it out.
这是大事啊
That's big.
不管你和丹尼遇到了什么事
Whatever this is with you and Danny,
都引起了我的注意 好吗
it's got my full attention, okay?
我需要一样只有你俩碰过的东西
Now, I'm gonna need something that only the two of you touched
好排除你们的指纹
to rule out your prints.
这会要多久
How long do you think this will take?
如果我找人帮忙也至少要24小时
If I call in favors, at least 24 hours.
我有个更好的注意
I have a better idea.
我可能认识能更快完成的人
I think I know someone who can get this done faster.
好啊 那带路吧
All right. Well then, lead the way.
-我很高兴你在这儿 -你高兴就好
- I'm glad you're here. - I'm glad you're glad.
该醒醒了 帅哥
Time to wake up, sunshine.
你付了那么多钱
The amount of money you paid,
我觉得你会想立刻看到
I thought you'd want to see it right away.
放这儿吧 我待会儿看
Just leave it. I'll watch later.
不 这我不能接受
Oh, no, that's not going to work for me.
你看 我抹除 然后我们安排付款的事
You watch. I erase. And then we arrange payment.
好
Okay.
该醒醒了 帅哥
Time to wake up, sunshine.
满意了
Satisfied?
这正是我要的
It's... It's what I asked for.
多谢你信任我能完成工作
I appreciate you trusting me to get the job done.
没有多少人愿意这样
Not a lot of people would stick their neck out
为我赌一把
like that for me.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
有什么不对劲吗
Someone walk over your grave?
没有
No, I, um...
我们
We were...
我们是童年玩伴
We knew each other when we were kids, and...
世事变化如此大 真是有趣
it's just really funny how so much can change.
你不需要向我解释
You don't have to explain yourself to me.
那好 等钱准备好了我会给你发短♥信♥
Right, well, I'll, uh... I'll text you when the money's ready.
你清楚怎么办
So, you know the deal.
我没来过 我们不认识 这事没发生过
I was never here. We never met. This never happened.
我同意
Works for me.
你确保你朋友达沃斯也是一样
And you make sure your friend Davos is on the same page.
我会转达的
I will relay the message.
我并不是提供建议的人
I, uh... I'm not one to offer advice.
但你让我继续做这份工作 帮了我个忙
But you did me a favor when you kept me on this job.
达沃斯是需要你提防的人
Davos is someone to watch your back around.
他很危险 就是这样
He's dangerous. Plain and simple.
他和我
He and I...
我们的合作关系已经结束了
Our partnership is effectively over.
但多谢你的警告
But I appreciate the warning.
我等你的信息
I'll wait for your message.
我们为什么就不能在我舒服的
Is there any reason we couldn't have done this
拐角办公室里谈
in the comfort of my office?
需要私下谈
It needed to be sorted in private.
我以为你是要惩罚我那晚错过晚宴的事呢
Thought you were punishing me for missing dinner the other night.
抱歉我失礼了 沃德·米查姆
Excuse my manners. Ward Meachum.
米丝蒂·奈特
Misty Knight.
当然了 奈特警探
Of course. Detective Knight.
我看过你胳膊的数据参数
I've seen the specs on this arm of yours.
还有订购单
And the purchase orders.
就像给一辆玛莎拉蒂配手指
Sort of like sporting a Maserati with fingers.
如果你想收回 我乐意跟你的换
Well, I would be glad to trade you for yours if you want it back.
听着 沃德 丹尼失踪了
Uh, look, Ward, Danny is missing.
我们认为他是被人抓了
We think someone may have grabbed him.
-知道是谁吗 -这就是我们需要你帮忙的事
- Any idea who? - That's what we need your help with.
我们只知道一个名字 玛丽
All we have is a name. Mary.
这可能是假名 我们希望她在这上面留下了指纹
And that may be an alias. We're hoping she left prints on these.
我们想避免此事公开
We're trying to avoid this going public.
媒体炸锅从来不是好事
A media circus is never a good thing.
我会让兰德的公♥司♥安保做的
I'll put Rand corporate security on it.
谢谢
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表