剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know...
如果这是那种
if this is one of those moments
找到人生意义的时刻
where life is telling me what it wants from me,
那么我想在这个孩子身边
then I want to be there for this child.
我想在你身边
I want to be there for you.
不是的 沃德
No, Ward.
这不是命运 这不是
It isn't fate. It isn't...
这不是天意 事情只是发生了而已
It isn't destiny. It's just what happened.
难道这没有什么含义吗
Doesn't it mean something?
试图在告诉我们些什么
Someone trying to tell us something?
我相信有上帝
I believe in a higher power.
但不一定要有启示性
But not one that is necessarily instructive.
我需要处理的是当下
I have to deal with the here and now.
我就在这里
I'm here.
我知道我做过不少错事
I know that I've made terrible decisions.
但我相信
But... I believe,
有了帮助 今后我会做出改善的
with help, moving forward, I can make the right ones.
我希望你能做到
I hope you do.
也希望你能理解
And I hope you understand,
我得独自面对这件事
I have to do this on my own.
你不相信我能成为更好的人
You don't believe that I can be a better person.
你不需要说服我
It's not me that has to believe.
从现在起我要照顾我们俩了
I have to take care of two people from now on.
无暇顾及其它了 好吗
That's all I can handle, okay?
贝丝妮
Bethany--
你刚才自己也说了
You just said it in there a minute ago.
你不了解自己
You don't know yourself.
我一点也不喜欢自己
I don't even like myself.
保重 沃德
Be well, Ward.
我不仅相信上帝
It's not just a higher power I have faith in.
这是你的钱
Here's your money.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
不错啊 你在那里摸黑待多久了
Nicely played. How long were you sitting in the dark?
我猜要不就是你过来拿钱
I figured either you'd be here for the money
要不就是达沃斯过来杀我
or Davos would be here for me.
他不会再来烦你了
He won't be bothering you anymore.
可算是有一线生机了
Well, there's a silver lining.
我之前打算按我们计划行事的
I was prepared to do what we'd agreed, you know.
后来兰德和那姑娘 还有警探来了
But then Rand and the girl and the detective showed up.
玛丽就现身了
And then Mary came out to play.
她虽然没待多久 但她怕得要命
I mean, she didn't hang around long, but, oh, she was afraid.
她心跳的可快了
Her heart was all aflutter.
总而言之 当我
And, anyway, by the time I was
掌控身体时 他已经被捕了 所以
back in the saddle, they'd arrested him, so...
挺好的 别往前了
That's great. Stop.
现在要来解决我了吗
So I'm the loose end now?
不 我只想划清界限
No. I'm just trying to be clear.
到此为止了 你把钱拿走 我们两清
This is the end. You take the cash. The job is over.
就像你之前说的
Like you once said,
"我们不认识 你没来过 这事没发生过"
"We never met. You were never here. This never happened."
行吗
Deal?
一言既出 驷马难追
A deal is a deal...
直到有马追上
until it changes.
你可别忘了
You don't want to forget that
我帮了你的兄弟还救了你的命 乔伊
I helped your brother and came to save you, Joy.
我从没忘 我很感激
I'm not forgetting. I appreciate it.
但我只想让这一切结束
But I just want this to be over.
我需要回到我以前的生活中去
I need to get back to some semblance of my life.
是啊 你当然想 因为你觉得自己可以
Yeah. Sure you do. 'Cause you think you can.
但问题是 我回不去了
But the thing is, I can't.
自从我知道了是谁从索科维亚把我救出来后
Not since I found out who saved me in Sokovia.
他们把我关在水泥盒子里 乔伊
They kept me in a concrete box, Joy.
审讯我
And took me out to question me.
更多的时候强♥奸♥我 折磨我
More often rape me. Torture me.
让我眼睁睁看着我的人被杀
Make me watch while they killed the rest of my squad.
22个月之后 我自♥由♥了
And then, after 22 months, I was freed.
我一直以为是玛丽说服了别人救她出去
I always thought Mary convinced someone to get her out.
她也以为是我一路杀出去 我们都错了
And she thought I fought my way out. Well, we were both wrong.
怎么 你想吓唬我吗
What, are you trying to scare me?
昨天我差点死了 但现在我还活着 所以
I almost died yesterday, and I'm still standing, so...
你不怕我吗 乔伊
You're not afraid of me, Joy?
很好
Good.
因为我怕自己
Because I am.
警长用"血肉模糊"
"A bloody mess" is how the
来形容营地发生的惨案
sergeant major described the carnage at the camp.
而刀上有玛丽·沃克的指纹
And Mary Walker's fingerprints were on the knives.
毒药甚毒 却不自知
Poison doesn't know it's poison.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what the hell that means.
意思是还有一个分身
It means there's another alter.
连我都不知道怎么让她出来
And even I don't know what triggers her,
但拿枪对准我的心脏
but I do have a pretty good idea
很有可能刺♥激♥到她
it might involve a gun pointed at my heart.
我只是
I just...
我只想让你离开 沃克
I just want you to leave, Walker.
我喜欢你穿鞋的品味
And I like your taste in shoes.
我先把钱留这了 晚点再来拿
I think I'm gonna leave that money here and draw it out later.
你是为数不多
You know, you're one of
知道我两个分身的人
the few people who knows both sides of me.
我可以利用这点
I could use that.
利用你的影响力 人脉和关系网
I could use your influence, your connections... your reach.
咱俩还没完呢 乔伊
It's not over between us, Joy.
我没有发言权吗
Don't I get a say in that?
我最喜欢你的一点
That's one of the things I love most about you...
就是你的幽默感
is your sense of humor.
丹尼
Danny?
科琳
Colleen,
所有的结束都会迎来新的开始
Nothing ends without a new beginning.
正如所有的开头都不可避免地通向结局
Just as any start is, inevitably, a step towards an ending.
但是现在 当下 今天
But here, now, today,
我必须考虑
I have to consider...
他是不是错了
was he wrong?
还是我只知道一半的故事真♥相♥
Or did I only ever know half the story?
你有权利生我的气 科琳
You have every right to be angry with me, Colleen,
没有当面告诉你这些
for not telling you all this face-to-face.
但如果我当面和你说 就永远不会离开
But I know that if I did, I'd never leave.
而我必须要离开
And that is what I have to do.
当我到家后
When I got home,
我发现了一些东西
I found something that made
让我感到有只命运的大手在操纵人生
me think there was a larger destiny at work.
那枚银奖章
That silver medallion,
我看到了它的另一面
I saw the other side.
自从弗兰克·崔告诉我们你母亲的故事后
It was confirmation of something that had been nagging me
我一直很困扰 而这奖章证实了我的猜想
ever since Frank Choi told us your mother's story.
以前在昆仑 我就听过这个故事 科琳
I've heard that story before, Colleen. In K'un-Lun.
当我还是个男孩时 达沃斯给我讲的
When I was just a boy, Davos told me.
关于第一个打败龙的女人的故事
A story about the first woman to defeat the dragon.
她的名字叫吴傲诗
Her name was Wu Ao-Shi.
你知道她的另一身份 平海湾海盗女王
You know her as the Pirate Queen of Pinghai Bay.
她很有可能是你的祖先
A woman who may very well be your ancestor.
这意味着我在公园
Which means there may be a reason
遇见的发传♥单♥的女人不是偶然
why I met a young woman in the park hanging fliers.
我相信从亘古开始这便是
It may be that the destiny that I believed was mine,
你我 也是她的使命
was always hers, always yours, from the start.
你和我就像阴和阳
We are the yin and yang, you and I.
虽不断变化 却始终为一
In constant motion, but one and the same.
科琳 我爱你 我永远爱你
I love you, Colleen. Always.
飞机不能起飞 听清楚了吗
This plane is not leaving this runway. You hear me?
你去告诉兰德先生
And you tell Mr. Rand
他要去哪儿都得先和我打招呼
he's not going anywhere unless he talks to me first.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表