剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Look, at your core, you are a good man.
甚至是高尚的人
A noble one, even.
你比我认识的任何人都更严格要求自己
You push yourself harder than anyone I've ever met.
所以我可以不管大堂
So I can get past the lobby,
因为我知道公♥寓♥里的风景
because I know the apartment has a view
会让我每天醒来都感激我的生命
that I will wake to every day and feel glad to be alive.
我接受你的方法因为我能理解你这人
I accept the methods because I understand the man.
你看到这个了吗
Have you seen these?
杀手 他们就这么看待我
A killer. That's how they see me.
他们不理解这一切
They don't understand that all of this
是组成伟大重生的必要部分
is a necessary component of what will be a great rebirth.
让他们看到更多 这是销♥售♥手段
Show them more. It's a sales thing.
是对自己的品牌包装
The way you brand yourself.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你想把城市变得更好
You want to make the city a better place,
但你在杀人
but you're killing people.
这讯息很混乱
It's mixed messages.
成为你想带来的改变
Be the change you wanna present,
那么这个城市的人就会看到你想让他们看到的你了
and the people of this city will see you as you want them to.
让他们看到你要如何让他们过得更好
Show them how you will better their lives.
让他们看到我看到的男人
Show them the man that I see.
我尊重的男人
The man I respect.
这些就会烟消云散
And all of this goes away.
城市必须净化
The city must be purged.
但或许正直的人应该得到机会
But maybe the righteous should be given a chance
像你那样看到我
to see me as you do.
对不起我怀疑你
I apologize for doubting you.
我需要你帮我理解 埃德蒙斯医生
I need you to help me understand this, Dr. Edmonds.
我没杀那些人
I did not kill those men.
我想的
I wanted to.
就凭他们对我做的事 他们活该
After what they did to me, they deserved it.
他们的下场该更惨
They deserved worse.
但我没做
But I didn't do it.
但在视频里 我的分身
And in the video, my alter,
她感谢我帮我们逃离
she thanks me for getting her out of there.
但那与我无关
But I had nothing to do with it.
你分身留下的视频让你很苦恼 以至于来找我
A video left by your alter troubled you enough to seek me out.
这经常发生吗
Is this a common occurrence?
我有时会给她留言
You know, sometimes I send her messages.
这是她第一次想联络我
This is the first time she's ever reached out to me.
你的环境有什么变化会引发这件事吗
Has something changed in your environment to spark this?
那不是问题所在 我需要知道发生了什么
That's not the issue. I need to find out what happened.
因为你或你的分身该有一个记得逃离监禁
Because neither you or your alter remember escaping captivity.
这次特殊行动任务 你们巡逻队有八人
This special ops mission. There were eight in your patrol.
会不会还有其他队员被囚
Is it possible that one of them was also held,
最终逃脱并解救了你呢
and ultimately escaped and freed you?
四人死于埋伏
Four of them died in the ambush,
另外三人在接下来一年里死了
and the other three over the next year or so.
他们都给我看尸体了 残骸
They made sure to show me the corpses. What was left of them.
那些索科威亚人 他们喜欢用刀
These Sokovians... they like knives.
所以不 不可能
So, no, it's not possible.
玛丽是你唯一知道的分身吗
Is Mary the only other alter you're aware of?
没有别人了
There's no one else.
听你的意思你绝对肯定
You say that as if you're absolutely sure.
找到你的士兵
The soldiers that found you...
肯定做了事件报告
There must be a report of the incident.
军事记录 被编辑了
A military record, redacted.
听你描述 你的分身
From the way you describe your alter,
似乎没有暴♥力♥能力
it doesn't seem as though she's capable of violence.
是啊
She's not.
我一直以为是她说服了谁
I'd always assumed that she convinced someone
帮她逃脱
to help get her out of there,
是那人杀了那些人
and they had killed all those people.
但视频里 她感谢了我
But in the video she thanked me.
这发生在多年前 为什么现在想追究
This happened years ago. Why is it so present?
这段缺失时间现在为什么困扰你
What about this... missing time troubles you now?
我有个地方可以去
I, uh... I have a place I could go.
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
我可以在那里过上一种生活
Where I could live some version of a life.
但我要了解各种变数
But I need to understand the variables.
分离性身份识别障碍的变数很多 答案很少
With DID, the variables are many and the answers few.
一种选择是治疗 想办法整合
One option is treatment, a path towards integration.
这个过程或许能让你明朗
That process could bring some clarity.
那要多久
How long would that take?
都未必能成功
Well, hard to say it would work at all.
分离性身份识别障碍充满未知
DID is full of question marks.
我们要首先进行至少六个月的住院治疗
We would start with at least six months of in-patient treatment.
谢谢你抽时间
Thank you for your time.
如果你的分身
If there's a possibility
真可能做出如此暴♥力♥之事
your alter is capable of that level of violence,
或许你该住院
maybe you should stay.
为了你自己的安全
For your own safety.
为了你自己的安全
For your own safety...
或许你该忘记我来过
maybe you should forget that I was ever here.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我需要表达
I need something that says,
"抱歉我这混♥蛋♥搞大了你的肚子
"Sorry I'm the asshole that got you knocked up
又当着你的面复瘾了"的花
and then fell off the wagon in front of you."
你觉得呢
What do you recommend?
你选吧
You choose.
我现在有点忙
I'm somewhat occupied at the moment.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do something for me.
那是什么意思
The hell does that mean?
我没时间回答问题
I don't have time for questions.
你叫我别去找你的 你说了不止一次
You told me to leave you alone. Repeatedly.
是的 现在我需要你帮忙
Yes, I did. And now I need this.
听着 记得你想替我在新泽西买♥♥的工厂吗
Look. You know the factory in Jersey you tried to buy for me?
不记得
Doesn't ring a bell.
别犯浑 沃德
Don't be a shit, Ward.
是啊 我当然记得
Yes, obviously I remember the factory.
很好 我需要你替我接手
Good. I need you to take it over for me.
我提醒过你不要把筹码用过头
I warned you against over-leveraging.
你现在想通了
Now that you've seen the light,
就要我为个毒丸[防并购的阻挠措施]买♥♥单吗
I have to pick up the tab on some poison pill?
不是毒丸 索菲亚·里奥斯的交易没问题
It's not a poison pill. The Sofia Rios deal is solid. I just...
我现在要专注于其他事
There are other matters taking my attention.
我要翻篇了
So I'm moving on.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我现在没空解释
I don't have time to explain it all right now, okay?
你怎么了 乔伊
What's up with you, Joy?
这跟达沃斯的事有关吗
This has to do with the whole Davos thing?
照做 沃德 你不是想修复关系吗
Just do it, Ward. I thought you wanted to mend fences.
之前是
I did.
你说你不想的
You said you didn't.
算了 我去另找人
Just forget it. All right, I'll ask someone else.
不 我做
No, I'll do it.
但我真心不懂
I just truly don't understand.
你不用懂
You don't need to.
地契和项目章程在书柜里
The deed and the project charter are in the credenza.
楼管有备用钥匙 我会把警报密♥码♥发你
Spare keys are with the super. I'll text you the alarm code.
45.50美元
It's $45.50.
不用找了
You can keep it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
嗯
Yeah.
我是不交好运的
My luck doesn't break that way.
杨太太不能赶走我们 我们昨晚才救了她
Mrs. Yang can't just box us out. We saved her ass last night.
他们会杀死达沃斯 或被反杀 或同归于尽
They're gonna end Davos or die trying. Probably both.
我不想再看着人们冲向死亡
I am over watching people march to face their death
还当做荣誉了
like it's a badge of honor.
永远没有尽头
It never ends.
科琳 过来
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表