剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第二季 第八集
你的体能训练基本结束了
Your physical training is nearly complete.
最后的一步 是控制你的情绪
The final step is controlling your emotions.
达沃斯是你的盲点
Davos is your blind spot.
他有两只铁拳 你以前只有一个
And he has two fists where you had one.
他知道你会去
He knows you're coming
而结束这场斗争
and that all it takes to end this fight...
只需要打出一拳
is landing one blow.
他认为他让你处于弱势
He thinks he has you at a disadvantage.
就让他那么以为吧
Let him believe it.
勤练方能掌握
With practice comes mastery.
勤练方能掌握
With practice comes mastery!
他会先动手
He'll make the first move.
掌握方能理解
With mastery comes knowledge.
掌握方能理解
With mastery comes knowledge!
保持控制 保持专注
Keep control. Keep centered.
让他消耗自己
Let him wear himself out.
理解方能强化
With knowledge comes strength.
理解方能强化
With knowledge comes strength!
如果有人阻挡你
If someone stands against you,
如猎鹰般击倒他
strike them down as the falcon would,
不留情 不迟疑
without mercy or hesitation.
时刻睁大眼睛 观察他
Keep your eyes open. Read him.
他自大 过于自信 别像他一样
He's all ego and overconfidence. Do not be the same.
无休无止 寻找可利用的弱点
Be relentless. Look for a weakness to exploit.
出手击杀 一击连一击
Strike to kill. Follow each attack with another.
暂时到这儿吧
That's enough for now.
不
No.
让毁灭倾盆而下
Rain down destruction.
再来一遍
Let's go again.
艾伯特和他的工人在把话传开
Albert and his crew are getting the word out.
萨姆也让贝阿德的志愿者这么做了
And Sam has volunteers from Bayard doing the same.
看来你在疯传 老师
Sounds like you're going viral, sensei.
我们没训练时你不用那么喊我
You don't have to call me that when we're not training.
你的力量和灵敏度差不多恢复了
Your strength and agility are almost back to normal.
真挺了不起的
It's pretty amazing.
是啊 这玩意很先进嘛
Yeah, well... this thing is state-of-the-art.
不是护膝 是你
It's not the brace. It's you.
在这么短时间里就能学会补偿适应
Learning to compensate and adjust in such a short time.
那更多是你的功劳
That's mostly down to you.
我们还得让米丝蒂说服警方
We still need Misty to get the cops on board,
否则
because without them,
我们就拿不到磬 抓不到达沃斯
we can't get the bowl or Davos.
虽然你情况不错
And as good as you've been looking,
最难的部分还在后头
the hardest part is yet to come.
你使棍的技巧不像手和会
Your technique with that doesn't feel like Hand.
我外公教我的 在博徒之前
My grandfather taught me. Before Bakuto.
我母亲死后
When my mother died
我父亲送我去跟外祖父母住
and my father sent me to live with my grandparents.
你跟他一起住了多久
How long did you stay with him?
那是他的武士刀 是吧
That's his katana, right?
是
Yeah.
是他教会了我武士道
He was the one who taught me Bushido.
他一直对我的训练特别严格
He was always so serious about my training
我都不能理解
and I never understood why.
我问他 他只会跟我打哑谜
I'd ask him, and he would just... throw me a riddle.
井蛙不可以语于海者
"The frog trapped in the well does not understand the sea."
他以前会让我去做一些任务
He used to send me out on these missions.
找三只鸣鸟 一只完美的李子
"Find three songbirds, a perfect plum,
追踪一只狸猫 直至它钻入地下
track a tanuki until it went to ground."
听上去很有趣
Sounds like fun.
就是物体课 观察我周围的世界
More an object lesson. To observe the world around me.
战士要时刻记住他们在为何而战
"A warrior must always remember what they're fighting for."
我们在昆仑只为
Only thing we fought for in K'un-Lun was
铁拳的力量而战
the power of the Iron Fist.
现在呢
And now?
为一切
Everything.
你 这城市 达沃斯
You, this city, Davos.
身体上 你已经准备好了
Physically, you're ready.
但面对达沃斯对情绪的考验跟对身体的考验一样大
But facing Davos will be just as emotional as it is physical.
达沃斯是我的盲点
Davos is my blind spot.
我们之间发生的一切
Everything that's happened between us,
让我想不清楚
it's... it's got my wires crossed.
那我们就斩乱麻
Then we'll uncross them.
现在的挑战是思考 选择
The challenge now will be to think and choose,
而不是感受 反应
not just feel and react.
那是热♥线♥
It's the tip line.
喂 你看到什么了吗
Hello? You've seen something?
东百老汇街和克♥林♥顿♥街 往上城区去
On East Broadway and Clinton, headed uptown.
谢谢 我们就查
Thank you. We're on it.
像是陈武的车 可能是达沃斯出动了
Car that matches Chen Wu's. Could be Davos on the move.
我得去警告他要去找的人
I have to warn whoever he's after.
那是斧头帮的地盘 是吧
That's Hatchet territory, right?
可能是去找詹姆斯·王
Could be going after James Wong.
他以前在克♥林♥顿♥街的公♥寓♥里
Used to run numbers for the Hatchets
为斧头帮做账
out of his apartment on Clinton.
拿上东西 你也来
Get your stuff. You're coming with me.
这又是测试 是吗
This is another test, isn't it?
这叫实地训练
Call it field training.
该记起我们在为何而战了
Time to remember what we're fighting for.
3B公♥寓♥
Apartment 3B.
我打了电♥话♥
I made some calls.
我们要抓到大鱼了
We're about to reel in the big fish.
如果可以 我这次想帮忙
If it's all the same, I'd like to lend a hand with this one.
你确定是这里
Are you sure this is the place?
嗯 相信我 3B
Yeah. Trust me. 3B.
你帮我♥干♥掉了不少你以前的敌人
You've helped me dispose of dozens of your former enemies.
但你也背叛了同样多的你的前盟友
But you betrayed an equal number of your former allies.
我永远不会信任你
I will never trust you.
你们不能来这儿
You can't be here.
温小姐 兰德先生 这真是意料之外
Ms. Wing. Mr. Rand. This is unexpected.
没时间解释了 达沃斯来了
No time to explain. Davos is coming.
天呐 不 他会撕碎我们的
God, no. He'll rip us to pieces.
懦夫 去拿武器 站在我身边 让他来吧
Coward. Grab a weapon. Stand beside me. Let him come.
你没机会的
You don't stand a chance.
我们不是来打他的
We're not here to fight him.
-我们是来带你们走的 -后门
- We're here to get you out. - Back door.
丹尼 丹尼 这就是测试
Danny! Danny, this is the test.
别反应
Don't react.
让我看到你能思考选择 控制你的情绪
Show me you can think and choose. Control your emotions.
丹尼
Danny.
好 思考选择
Right. Think and choose.
-你有车吗 -嗯 这边来
- You got a car? - Yeah. This way. This way.
真是尴尬啊
Well, this is an embarrassment of riches.
-霍先生的人 -陈武
- Mr. Ho's man. - Chen Wu.
带杨太太走 我来应付
Get Mrs. Yang out of here. I'll handle this.
-新造型不错 -看看我能不能给你也弄一个
- Love the new look. - Let's see if I can give you the same.
科琳 跳上来
Colleen! Jump in!
他们怎么知道我们要来
How did they know we were coming?
别问我 谁让他们跑掉的
Don't ask me. Who let 'em get away?
如果你在做两面派 我发誓
If you're playing both ends against the middle, I swear...
他俩弄瞎了我的眼睛
Those two took my eye!
而且如果我惹你 你会下手更狠
And you'd do worse if I crossed you.
那怎么回事
Then how? How?!
那是我的车
That's my car.
看到了什么 联♥系♥我们
该死
God damn it.
是我
It's me.
我知道你一定很生气
Now, I know that you must be pretty angry,
错失了那么多时间
all that missed time.
这不是意外
It's no accident.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表