剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
What are you doing here, Ward?
来竞拍我梦想中的西♥藏♥唐卡
Bidding on the Tibetan thang-ka of my dreams.
藏传佛教中一种卷轴宗教画
-你不回我电♥话♥ -我显然不想理你
- You won't return my calls. - So take a hint.
我只是想和我妹妹谈谈
I just wanna talk to my sister.
你怎么知道我会来这里
How did you even know I was gonna be here?
我的新助手缠着你的新助手一个星期了
My new assistant's been badgering your new assistant for a week.
看来你的助手心地善良
I guess yours has a heart.
我要炒她鱿鱼 但愿心地善良能替她付房♥租
Well, I hope it pays her rent as well as the job she used to have.
好好享受拍卖♥♥会吧
Enjoy the auction.
垃圾专利 别以为你骗得了人
The junk patent thing? Don't think you're tricking anybody.
我已经都搞到手了
Well, I already got them out.
所以你最好用过去时态
So, yeah, past tense would work better for you there.
无论你要耍什么花招 都是没用的
Look. Whatever you're playing at here, it's not gonna work.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
也许我不是个好哥哥
I might be a terrible brother,
但是我知道如何起草商业计划书
but I do know how to write a business plan.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你这是在道歉求和吗
Is this the "Making amends" step?
嗯 只是你做得不够好
Yeah. It's just you're not doing the very best job.
是谁和你说我在做复健疗程
Who told you I was in NA?
不是你
Not you.
因为你根本没有
'Cause telling me the truth
足够的胆量来告诉我真♥相♥
would take more balls than you have ever had.
-乔伊 -沃德
- Joy. - Ward.
说真的 我当时就是要告诉你
Seriously. I was going to tell you that.
没问题吧
Is everything okay?
这就是我的哥哥 沃德
It's just my brother, Ward.
所以你不打给我 但却派人跟踪我
So you can't call me back, but, what, you have me followed?
好好说话 来和达沃斯打个招呼
Be nice, Ward. Say hello to Davos.
你好 达沃斯
Hello, Davos.
给你一个星期
I give it a week.
你的朋友米卡现在要给我们展示项目
Your friend Mika will show us the item now.
如果你现在不忙的话
Unless you are busy here.
没事
No, no.
哥哥和我已经没话可聊了
My brother and I have exhausted all our topics of conversation.
他呀 他呀 还是他
Him, him and him.
厄斯金收藏堪称一个宝库
The Erskine collection is a treasure trove.
很多物件都是举世无双
Most of the items are one of a kind.
包含着历史底蕴和社会特征
Many of historical and sociological interest.
并且价值连城 这可别忘了
And pricey. Don't forget about that.
当然 租金可是我付的
Of course. Mama has to pay the rent.
这件我们还有许多待解的问题
We have more questions about this one than answers.
十分非比寻常
It's quite remarkable.
仿佛在现代背景下使用了青铜时代的技术
As if Bronze Age techniques were used in a modern setting.
不 你不能碰
No. Whoa! You can't touch it.
我们甚至还没有开始修复
We haven't even begun the restoration process.
你皮肤上的油渍会损害釉料
The oils on your skin could damage the glaze.
我不想要修复 我就想要这样
I want no restoration. I need it as it is.
它尚未标价
It hasn't been priced yet.
但相信我 这绝对超出你的购买♥♥能力
But trust me, it's outside your price range.
那我呢
Well, how about mine?
你什么时候成了一个收藏家了
Since when did you become a collector?
我不是 只是喜欢这一件而已
I'm not. No, it's just this one piece.
我很中意
It speaks to me.
如果你是认真的 我可以和我的搭档谈谈
If you're serious, I can talk to my partners
将修复步骤向后推延
about holding off on the restoration process.
它会在三个月后参加竞拍
It comes up for auction in three months.
但是我们现在就想要 今晚就要
But we need it now. Tonight.
我还想要世界和平 大♥麻♥全国合法化呢
And I want world peace and marijuana legal in all 50 states.
-抱歉 -好吧
- Excuse me. - Yeah.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
没有它 我们的计划无法进行
Our plan doesn't work without it.
我知道 我会处理的
Noted. Handled.
我接下来要给你展示什么
What can I show you next?
再来一杯香槟就好
Well, another glass of champagne would be nice.
你去见杨了吗
You saw Yang?
让我猜猜 不顺利吧
Let me guess. It didn't go well.
是的 不顺利
No, it didn't.
金老虎和斧头帮之间的瓜葛已经很深了
The bad blood between the Tigers and the Hatchets runs deep.
多年纠纷
Years.
现在 金老虎让冲突加剧
And now, the Tigers have thrown gasoline on the fire,
杨不会咽下这口气
and Yang's not gonna lose face by backing down.
我觉得他要有一次
I think he's about to make a very,
对抗金老虎的大动作了
very big move against the Tigers.
比在大街上杀人还要大的动作吗
Bigger than hacking a man to death on the streets?
我去见了饭店的孩子们 他们也这么说
I saw those kids from the restaurant. They said as much.
他们什么都没有做 对吧
They didn't try anything, did they?
不 不是这样的
No, no. It wasn't like that.
好吧 确实
Well, I mean, yeah, it was.
但是他们根本与这些纷争无关
But... they have no skin in the game, okay?
他们只是想要获取日常供给
They're just trying to get by on a day-to-day basis.
你该看看他们如何生活 他们
You should see the way they live, Danny. They just...
这座城市 让人坠入深渊
This city... lets people fall through the cracks.
他们有没有提到什么确切的消息
They mention anything specific?
只有斧头帮打算扫除老虎帮
Only that the Hatchets are gonna wipe the Tigers off the map.
有任何时间地点的线索吗
Any clue as to where, when?
没有 我猜你找杨也一无所获吧
No. And I'm guessing going back to Yang is a nonstarter?
是的
Yeah.
我断了后路
I burned that bridge.
他也许不是我们唯一能接触到的杨氏
He may not be the only Yang we can appeal to.
我还以为你说过这是个慈善晚会
I thought you said this was a charity event.
是的 没错
Yeah, it is.
山姆说可能看起来有点不一样
Sam mentioned it might not be on the up-and-up.
那位和别的阿姨一起打牌九的
Okay, over at the pai gow table with the Aunties,
就是雪莉·杨
that's Sherry Yang.
我以前见过她 但从没和她说过话
I've seen her at the center, but never spoken to her.
现在再合适不过
No time like the present.
杨女士 打扰一下
Mrs. Yang? Sorry to interrupt.
我是科琳·温 这位是丹尼·兰德
My name is Colleen Wing. This is Danny Rand.
亲爱的 这张桌子赌注很高
This is a high-stakes table, dear.
我看见过几个房♥间在玩番摊
I saw some room over at fan-tan.
中国古老的作庄赌博游戏 19世纪後半期流行於美国西部
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
要不要私下谈取决于你
In private or not, that's up to you.
但这很重要
But it's important.
我今天手气很旺 改天吧
I'm on a bit of a hot streak. Perhaps another time.
是关于金老虎的
It's about the Golden Tigers.
我不知道那是什么 某种早餐麦片吗
I'm not sure what that is. Some sort of breakfast cereal?
我今天碰见了你丈夫 他提起过吗
I met with your husband today. Maybe he mentioned our meeting?
我们俩不会谈论工作来干扰婚姻生活
Hai-Qing and I don't clutter our marriage with talk of work.
但你能说服他
But you have his ear.
我们只是想你能听听我们说的
All we're asking is that you listen to us.
你在这做义工 对吗 温小姐
You volunteer here, Ms. Wing, yes?
你难道是想一直待在这种地方吗
Is that a position you'd like to keep?
我确实在这里做义工
I do volunteer here.
正是如此 让我了解到
Which means I know how much you do
你为这个社区付出了多少
for the people of this community.
我苦心经营的活动
And that I worked very hard to organize an event
正处于被你们破坏的风险中
that you are in danger of spoiling.
你的丈夫正组织一场对抗金老虎的大动作
Your husband is organizing a big move against the Golden Tigers.
我们想要让你说服他
We'd like you to convince him
比起战争 不如考虑一下和解
to consider negotiation instead of war.
一个谈判 大家面对面协商
A parley. Each side sitting across the same table.
太晚了
It's too late.
今晚有一场为金老虎去世的兄弟们
There is a memorial service this evening
举办的追悼会
for the Golden Tigers' fallen soldier.
血债血偿
"Blood for blood."
今早并不是一场普通的袭击 对吗
It wasn't a hit this morning, was it?
是为了引出上层人物
It was a way to draw out leadership.
你必须让他取消行动
You have to make him call it off.
让他
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表