剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
别再跟我说"百分之五十一股权"的屁话
And don't give me any of this "51% of the company" bullshit.
我有的是办法让你过得生不如死
I have the pull to make your life a living hell.
沃德
Ward!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
卡蒂来电告诉我 你要求飞去亚洲
Katie called and told me that you requested a flight to Asia.
你要去哪儿 丹尼
Where are you going, Danny?
这很复杂 好吗
It's complicated, okay?
那我说点简单的
Well, here's something simple.
我就站在你和飞机中间
I am standing between you and the plane.
别想着用功夫对付我 我很能挨揍
Don't try and kung fu me, man. I can take a punch.
我必须要弄清铁拳的由来
Look, I have to understand the legacy of the Iron Fist.
以及我在其中的位置
And my place in it.
提货单
杨海清帮助达沃斯
Hai-Qing Yang helped Davos
得到一具铁拳的尸体
get his hands on the corpse of an Iron Fist.
提供尸体的人可能会知道我寻找的答案
Whoever supplied the body may have the answers I need.
那给他们打电♥话♥
Call them on a telephone.
没那么简单 这是一段很长的旅程
It's not that simple. It's part of a larger journey.
我必须要找到自己真正的路
I gotta find my true path in this world.
不是自行车道或林间小道
Not a bike path or a forest path...
是真正的路
...a true path.
真正的路
A true path.
听着 我想成为能让你和乔伊依靠的兄弟
Listen, I want to be the brother you and Joy need,
能配得上科琳的男人
the man Colleen deserves,
能让父母骄傲的儿子
the son who would have made my parents proud.
我想成为名副其实的铁拳
I want to be worthy of the Iron Fist.
但在我真正找到自己的信仰之前...
But until I truly know what I stand for...
我不相信自己能承担起这样的责任
I can't trust myself with that responsibility.
我必须要这么做
I've gotta do this.
好吧
Okay.
当然 当然
Sure, sure.
那走吧 去流浪吧
Go on then. Go on walkabout.
我就留在这里 经营你的公♥司♥
I'll be right here, running the company with your name on it.
-沃德 -像我现在一样
- Ward... - Like I do.
怎么了 我又没在昆仑坠机
What? I didn't crash in K'un-Lun,
被僧侣所救 跟龙打架
get raised by monks and fight a dragon.
我被送去了
I got sent to an expensive
昂贵的寄宿学校 学会了打橄榄球
boarding school and learned how to play rugby.
一项谁也不在乎的运动
A sport no one gives a shit about.
那架飞机上坐的也很可能是你
It could have just as easily been you on that flight.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
-什么 我为什么要这么做 -为什么不
- What? Why would I do that? - Why not?
你已经知道自己是谁了
You already know who you are.
为什么不去挑战极限呢
Why don't you find out who you could be?
这是不负责任的 不能就这么离开
Uh, it's irresponsible. You can't just up and leave.
你不能逃离自己的内心
You can't run away from yourself.
也许你是在走近自己的内心
Maybe you'd be running towards yourself.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
这对你来讲意味着什么
What does it mean to you?
停 别对我布道了
Now, stop it. Don't Zen koan me.
别说的这么玄 这是真实的
Don't make light of it. It's a real thing.
我知道
I know it is.
所以才要告诉你...
That's why I'm telling you...
你跟我一起走
you're coming with me.
几个月后...
纽约市
快点 快走
Come on! Come on! Let's move!
你们好
Hey there!
你好
Uh... hey.
你们知道可以缴械投降的吧
You know this doesn't have to go this way, right?
让开
Get out of the way!
日本
再来点清酒
More sake.
再来点水
More water.
我知道你老板在黑市做生意
Look, I know your boss is selling on the black market.
我们老板是一位合法商人
Our employer is a legitimate businessman.
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
在北海道
We're all legitimate
凌晨四点的酒吧里 大家都是合法的
in a bar in Hokkaido at 4:00 a.m.
汉考克212号♥
Hancock 212.
是一个船运集装箱
It's a shipping container.
一个盒子里有一具尸体
There was a corpse in a box,
戴着面具 胸口有龙纹
wearing a mask with a dragon burned onto its chest.
我想跟发货的人聊聊
I wanna talk to the man who sent it.
一个叫奥森·兰德尔的人
A guy named Orson Randall.
从没听说过这人
Never heard of him.
你们都不知道
Look, you have no idea
找到你们老板有多难
how hard it's been to track down your boss.
从香港到吉隆坡 还有雅加达的烂摊子
From Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur. That mess in Jakarta.
我们老板在雅加达的仓库有一批货被偷了
A shipment was stolen from our employer's warehouse in Jakarta.
对 事情出了岔子
Yeah, things went sideways.
听着 你们最好是不要惹我
Look, you really don't want to mess with me.
若我非要惹呢
What if I disagree?
那你就得对付他
Then you'll have to deal with him.
你不是说能搞定他们吗 沃德
I thought you said you had this handled, Ward.
未来的事 谁能说得清
We can't know the future. Not completely.
我们老板想拿回属于他的东西
Our employer wants his property back.
朋友 他就交给你了
Well, friend, I'll let you field that one.
你是说这些东西
You mean these?
再开枪要你好看
Don't try that again.
以前我相信
I once believed
在法庭上和阳光下
that justice could be found in a court of law...
都有正义的存在
...and in the light of day.
但我是在自欺欺人
But I was fooling myself.
黑暗之地怎会有光明
Darkness only responds to darkness.
事实是...
And the truth is...
我宁愿像魔鬼一样死去
I'd rather die as the Devil
也不愿活成夜魔侠
than live as Matt Murdock.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表