剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
but it's not something I can give.
好吧
Okay.
-你干什么 -腾出空间来
- What are you doing? - Making space.
如果你不训练我 我就自己训练
If you can't train me, I'll train myself.
-丹尼 得了 -必须有人阻止达沃斯
- Danny, come on. - Davos needs to be stopped.
你确定是为了这个吗 还是为了铁拳
Are you sure that's what this is? Or is this about the Fist?
我知道你想夺回它 你需要夺回它
I can tell you want it back, you need it back.
你忍♥不住
You can't help yourself.
你想到教课就受不了 科琳
If the idea of teaching overwhelms you, Colleen,
没事 我懂
it's fine. I get it.
-这是很可怕 -我不是怕
- It's scary. - I'm not afraid.
那你为什么关闭这里
Then why did you close this place down?
去你的 丹尼 去你的
Screw you, Danny. Screw you!
你无权自己决定
You don't get to make the decision on your own
重新把这里变成道场
to turn this place into a dojo again.
这里属于我们两个人
It's my place just as much as it is yours.
-是属于我们 -那拿出那个样子来啊
- It's ours. - Well, act that way.
我已经戒毒6年9个月23天了
I've been sober for six years, nine months and 23 days.
但今晚 我差点又想吸了
But tonight, I really wanted to use.
吸点氧可酮 再加点什么
Snort some Oxy, add a Seconal chaser.
只要能忘记今天
Anything to take me away from today.
我都不知道是什么时候开始的
I don't even know when it started.
不
No, that's...
这不是真的
That's not true.
是从第一次开始的
It started that first time.
很突然 我们都没料到
It was sudden. Neither of us expected it.
前一刻我们还在聊有的没的
One minute we were chatting about nothing,
紧接着 我们就在一起了
and then the next, we were together.
第二晚又来 反复不断
And again the next night, and again.
我很喜欢
I liked it.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
所以我越了线
So I crossed lines.
我今天走进了一间酒吧
I walked into a bar today.
我
I...
想帮助他
wanted to help him.
我以为我应付得来
I thought I could handle him.
他会因我而不同
That he'd be different with me.
我骗了自己
I lied to myself.
这本来也没太大关系 可他让我怀了孕
Which wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't gotten me pregnant.
我怀了孩子 他的孩子
I've been with child, his child,
已经六周三天14小时了
for six weeks, three days and 14 hours.
我照顾自己都勉强 但孩子
I'm barely keeping my head above water, but a baby...
孩子的父亲还跟我一样是个瘾君子
And its father is an addict just like me.
我要怎么办
What am I supposed to do with that?
是我
It's me.
我知道你一定很生气
Now, I know that you must be pretty angry,
错失了那么多时间
all that missed time.
这不是意外
It's no accident.
我一直在尽全力让你不出现
I've been doing everything I can to keep you away.
药物安抚情绪 开着龙头模仿雨声
Pills to keep me calm, an open faucet to mimic rain.
我觉得我在改变
I think I'm changing.
所以你肯定也是
Which means you must be, too.
我听说了你打算
I've heard about what you're
怎么安排我们的未来 沃克
planning to do with our future, Walker, and...
我得说点什么 希望你听得到我
I had to say something. So I hope you hear me.
听我说
Hear this.
你朋友乔伊来过
Your friend Joy came round...
她说她要你保护她
and she said she wanted you to protect her.
这让我记起了那些
Which made me remember all the times
你保护我的时光
that you have protected me.
在格林湾
Back in Green Bay.
和索科威亚
In Sokovia.
是你把我们救了出来 谢谢你
You got us out of that hole, so thank you for that.
我
I, uh...
我不想总拿一个黑暗换另一个
I do not wanna keep trading one dark place for another.
如果我们去求助呢 值得一试吧
What if we can get help? Isn't it worth trying?
我知道你更强壮 所以我投降
I, uh... I know that you're the strong one, so I surrender.
我相信你 该死
I trust you. Shit.
如果等我醒来
If, when I wake up...
我在亚利桑那州了 那好吧
I'm in Arizona, then so be it.
但我希望你选择另一条路
But I hope that you choose another way.
请播放视频
不知为何 我就想象你会这样生活
Somehow, this is exactly how I pictured you'd be living.
我只需要最基本的东西
The bare essentials are all that's needed.
是啊
Yeah...
我的生活从不是这样
That's never been my life.
但是 我来这里就是为这个
But that's kind of what I'm here for.
我得说 我没想到会见到你
I have to say, I'm surprised to see you.
我们上次对话令人失望
Our last conversation was disappointing.
我为此想了很多
Yeah, I've been thinking a lot about it.
我对你说我要向前看了 我要翻篇了
I told you how I was moving forward. I was moving on.
我有计划 太阳能电池专利
I've got these plans. A solar cell patent.
我记得
I remember.
人们在房♥间里谈数字
People in rooms talking about numbers.
人们在屏幕上谈其他屏幕
People on screens talking about other screens.
空虚的许诺 虚假的友谊
Empty promises. False friendships.
都不是真的
None of it's real.
但我们对丹尼做的事
But what we did to Danny...
那是有意义的
That meant something.
是的
Yes, it did.
换了我门上的锁
Changed the locks on my door.
甚至买♥♥了新门
Hell, I got a new door.
因为我怕了
Because I was afraid.
怕我吗
Of me?
乔伊
Joy...
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
我告诉你了 我一直觉得你有潜力
I told you the potential I've always seen in you.
我觉得我更怕的是放手
I think I was more afraid of letting go
超过怕你
than I was of you.
命运让我们相遇是有原因的
Fate brought us together for a reason.
我不能总无视这一点
I can't keep ignoring that.
我告诉你我够了
I told you I was done
我们对丹尼做的事够狠了
and that what we did to Danny was enough.
或许还不够
Maybe it wasn't.
我听说了你对他的腿做了什么
I heard what you did to his leg.
他让我别无选择
He gave me no choice.
我计划的事 乔伊 远超出了复仇
What I'm planning, Joy, goes so far beyond revenge.
是要建造我们能为之骄傲的未来
It's about building a future we could be proud of.
但你得先从自己开始
But you had to start with yourself first.
成为你想成为的人
Become the person you wanted to be.
如果我想把世界变好 我也得更好
So if I want to make the world better, I have to be better.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm so glad to hear you say this.
乔伊 我想念你了
Joy, I miss your company.
真的
Really?
我有时很烦人
I can be so trying.
我视其为一种对应
I see it more as a counterpoint. I can...
我有时很严肃
I can be serious.
还很低估自己
And a master of understatement.
你无需惧怕 乔伊
You have nothing to fear, Joy.
好吗
Okay?
我是你的保护者和朋友
I am your protector and your friend.
我带你看看
Let me show you around.
我也不想戳你痛点 但记得米卡·普拉达吗
Not to bring up a sore subject, but you know Mika Prada?
可耻的时刻 但是必要的牺牲
A shameful moment, but it was a necessary sacrifice.
我们从她那里拿到的磬呢
What did you do with the bowl that we got from her?
那很值钱的
It's worth a lot of money.
如果我们折价
I'm thinking if I sell it back
卖♥♥回给拍卖♥♥行
to the auction house at a discount,
我可以修复我拆的桥
I can fix a broken friendship.
我得把它留在身边 乔伊 它对转移很重要
I need to keep it close, Joy. It's crucial in the transference.
我懂
I understand.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表