剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
没错 亲爱的
That's right, sweetheart.
我是来打个招呼
I came to say hello...
再告别
and goodbye.
不如我们一起合作
Why don't we treat together?
好啊 不如你先出来
Yeah, sure. Yeah. How about you come out first?
没看到乔伊
No sign of Joy.
是她让你这么做的吗
Did she put you up to this?
那是我三个活之前接的活了
That was three jobs ago.
我只是来找点乐子
I'm just here for shits and giggles.
以及因为我真的 真的很不喜欢你
And because I really, really do not like you.
准备好了吗
Ready or not...
我来了
here I come.
你死定了 沃克 还有乔伊
You're dead, Walker. Then Joy.
等我把你的头插在棍子上给她后
I'll be sure to tell her that...
我会转告她的
when I hand her your head on a stick.
丹尼 科琳 今晚真热闹
Oh. Danny. Colleen. Nice night for it.
你怎么还能行走
How are you even on your feet?
-这现在不重要 -我们是来找达沃斯的
- That's not important right now. - We're here for Davos.
他在哪里
Where is he?
等我找到他后我会告诉你们的
Okay, I'll tell you that when I find him.
你不能打死他
You can't shoot him.
我们俩以前就讨论过这件事
We've been here before, you and I.
这次不一样 我知道你能控制住的
This time it's different. I know you're better than this.
你真好 丹尼 谢谢
Oh. That's sweet of you, Danny. Thank you.
我不认识你 但我们好像有个共同的目标
Look, I don't know you, but it seems like we have a common goal.
阻止达沃斯
Stopping Davos.
如果我们合作 谁都不需要越线
And if we work together, no one has to cross any lines.
来玩玩吧 二对一
Let's dance. Two against one.
如果你知道怎么用那把刀的话
If you even know how to use that blade.
来试试啊
Try me.
你要把你从我身上偷走的东西还给我
You need to give back what you stole from me.
这不属于你 永远不属于你
This doesn't belong to you. And it never did.
那属于谁
To who, then?
手和会的信徒
A disciple of the Hand?
还是她的恋人
Huh? Or her lover?
从天上掉下来的软弱冒充者
The weak-willed pretender who fell from the sky.
我是昆仑最后之子
I am the last son of K'un-Lun.
那都不重要
None of that matters.
沃克
Walker!
用你的手♥机♥当闪光灯
Use your phone as a strobe light!
-什么 -照做就行了
- What? - Just do it!
我见过你的另一面 更好的一面
I've seen another side of you. A better side of you.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽 我是丹尼
Mary, it's Danny.
你安全了
You're safe.
丹尼
Danny?
你安全了 好吗
You're safe, okay?
待在这里
Stay here.
-科琳 -快去找她
- Colleen. - Let's go after her.
不行 你看我的手 坏了
I can't. Look at my arm. It's done.
你去吧 我带玛丽去找增援
You go. I'll take Mary and go and get backup.
好吧
Okay.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-我是玛丽 -我知道 我们走
- I'm Mary. - I know. Let's go.
不要
Please...
达沃斯 住手
Davos! Stop!
不 不
No! No!
结束吧
End it.
我要你做到他做不到的事
I want you to do what he couldn't do.
结束吧
End it.
结束吧
End it.
结束吧
End it.
结束吧
End it.
那我就和你一样了
Then I'd be just like you.
结束吧
End it!
丹尼 让开
Danny, move!
趴着吧
And stay down.
龙之心找到了新的家
Heart of the dragon has found a new home.
当时差一点就不行了
It was pretty close there for a minute.
但我们成功了
But we did it.
玛丽在哪里
Where's Mary?
我把她送到救护车上了 她需要救助
I dropped her with the EMTs. She needs help. She'll get it.
我要把达沃斯带走 送去警局
I'm gonna take Davos in, book him at the nine-four.
如果你们还想说两句就趁现在快说吧
So if you want to say anything, now is the time.
-我能和他说两句吗 -说吧
- Hey, can I have a moment? - Yeah, go ahead.
我不想事情变成这样
I didn't want it to end this way.
我尽全力避免变成这样
Did everything I could to avoid it.
我对你做了那么多事
After all I've done to you,
你还是一脸同情地来接近我
you still approach me with compassion.
我的同情是我的选择
My compassion is a choice.
不是召之即来的
It doesn't come easy.
是你在昆仑的选择造成了现在的局面
Your choices in K'un-Lun led to this moment.
不 我有我的错
No. I have my faults,
我在学习弥补我的错误
and I'm learning to wear my mistakes.
但你的这一切都是你自找的
But you brought this on yourself.
我坚守着你根本无法理解的荣耀
I grasped at a glory that you can't even begin to comprehend.
我当然能理解 但我知道代价太高
Of course I can. But I know the cost is too high.
要让别人再度对你伸出援手是很难的事
It took a lot of effort to convince people to save you.
再给你一次机会
Give you another chance.
我希望你可以珍惜
I hope you can honor that.
你觉得你赢了吗 丹尼
Do you think you've won, Danny?
我激励了很多人
I inspired so many people.
向全世界散播了非常强有力的信息
Sent a powerful message out into the world.
你无法阻止其传播
And there is nothing you can do to stop it spreading.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not gonna give up on you.
我不会放弃希望的
I'm not gonna give up hope
总有一点 你会找回自我
that one day you will come back to yourself.
雷公怎么说你的
What did Lei Kung call you?
"天选之子" "火焰洗礼"
"Chosen of Heaven"? "Touched by fire"?
但他从来没有像我一样了解你
But he never knew you like I did.
你为铁拳而战只是为了填补你自己的空虚
That you fought for the Fist to fill a void in yourself.
你真的觉得只要遵从命运就行了吗
Do you really think destiny is enough?
就能指引你找到真正的目标吗
That it will lead you to a true purpose?
不会的
Because it won't.
至少我选择了我的路
At least I picked a path.
我大步向前
I walked it.
因为到最后 丹尼
Because in the end, Danny,
你还是不知道你是谁 你为何而战
you still have no idea who you are or what you stand for.
再见 达沃斯
Goodbye, Davos.
你不是说你永远不会纹身吗
I thought you said you'd never get any ink?
说话永远不要太绝对
Never say never.
现在你拥有超强的右勾拳了
Well, now you're the one with the badass right hook.
往好处想 你的手臂永远能升级
On the bright side, you can always get an upgrade.
我倒是有些主意 也许能做得闪一点
I got some ideas. Maybe bling it out.
那么 龙之心的感觉怎么样
So, what's it like, the heart of the dragon?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我会在哪里结束 哪里开始
I'm not sure where I end and it begins.
但感觉很对
But it feels right.
我真为你自豪 科琳
I'm proud of you, Colleen.
我也很想看看你会利用这力量做些什么
And I'm excited to see what you do with that thing.
那才是最难的 利用一件武器来缔造和平
That's the hard part. Using a weapon to make peace.
想不出比你更合适的人选了
I can't think of anybody better suited to try.
你呢 五年计划呢
What about you? Five-year plan.
你要接受警监的职位吗
You going to take the captain job?
不要吗
No?
我不知道坐在桌子后
I don't know if sitting behind a desk
处理一堆文件和政策
with a bunch of red tape and politics
是我现在需要的
is where I need to be right now.
我只知道你有着大部分人没有的本事
All I know is that you have skills most people can't comprehend.
没有你 我们是绝对做不到的
And we could not have done this without you.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表