剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
He has no honor. No moral center.
我跟他打交道就是作践自己
I debase myself by association with him.
不止是杨 这个城市都是如此
It's not just Yang. It's this city.
我呼吸的每一口它腐臭的口气都是毒害我的肺
Every breath I take of its fetid air is like poison in my lungs.
就像这里的其他一切
Like everything else in it,
杨可以被收买♥♥ 交易 出♥卖♥♥♥
Yang can be bought, traded, sold.
为了什么呢
For what?
戴上不平等国度的王冠
To wear a crown in a kingdom of iniquity.
别忘了到新泽西的交通 简直...
Don't forget about the traffic on the way to Jersey. It's...
要人命
It's a killer.
好凄惨的庆祝
This is a sorry celebration.
有什么不对
What's wrong?
我看着丹尼和我哥哥的眼睛
I had to look Danny in the eye, and my brother...
装作你和我没在谋划我们在谋划的事
and act like you and I aren't planning what we're planning.
我以为你会享乐其中呢
I thought you would have enjoyed that.
起初是的
At first, I did.
但结束后
And then after it was over...
丹尼没马上走
Danny stuck around and...
我不知道
I don't know.
我
I...
我说不清
I don't know.
那蠢货对你说了什么
What did that fool say to you?
没说什么
Nothing much.
他很好心
He was kind.
乔伊
Joy...
你动摇了吗
are you wavering?
没有
No.
我在喝酒
I'm drinking.
我抢那个螃蟹了
Dibs on that crab.
我抢了
Dibs...
不 有时候雷公会让我们吃昆虫补充蛋白质
No. Sometimes Lei Kung would make us eat insects for the protein.
甲虫 蟋蟀 粉虱
Beetles. Crickets. Mealworms.
它们会在你嘴里蠕动
They wriggle in your mouth,
还会爆浆 像渗出的脓液
and they pop like they're oozing pus.
丹尼 你好坏
Danny, you suck.
谢谢
Thank you.
博徒更狠 这不用说了
Bakuto was worse. Obviously.
我不得不吃蜘蛛 好培养对毒液的免疫力
I had to eat spiders, to develop an immunity to the venom.
准确说是吃狼蛛 像棒球一般大 还毛茸茸的
Tarantula, actually. As big as a baseball, and hairy.
那毛会卡在
And the hairs would just get caught...
你喉咙深处
in the back of... in the back of your throat.
我不得不用羊羔血把它冲下去
And I had to wash it down with the blood of a lamb.
撒谎
That's a lie.
但你的创造力值得加分
But you get points for creativity.
我们该经常这么做 出来吃饭 看电影
We should do this more often. Dinner out, a movie.
约会之夜
Date night.
这是我绝不会使用的词语
A term I will never use.
凭我对你的了解 我知道
I know you well enough to know
虽然你不肯承认 但你喜欢这样
while you'd never admit it, you like the idea.
好吧
All right, so...
今天早些时候 店主为什么要撒谎
earlier today, why would the owner lie?
他害怕 那些孩子 老虎帮
He was scared. Of the kids, the Tigers.
或许都怕
Maybe both.
他们想侵入金老虎的地盘
They've been trying to muscle in on Tigers territory.
金老虎昨晚袭击了在斧头帮
And the Tigers attacked the armored car
地界上的装甲车
in Hatchet territory last night.
艾伯特说 之前的休战要被打破了
Albert said old truces were being thrown to the wind.
有什么事要发生了 科琳
There's something coming, Colleen.
糟糕的事
Something bad.
我觉得我知道为什么
And I think I know why.
手和会已经没了
The Hand are gone.
是啊 但他们离开时 留下一大块权力真空
Yeah, but when they left, they left a power vacuum.
他们之前靠恐惧控制着所有人
They kept everyone at bay through fear.
-现在 -这些黑帮要放大招
- And now... - These gangs are making big moves.
他们想填补那个空缺
They're seeking to fill the void.
他们的冲突 在唐人街酝酿战争
And where they collide, a war is brewing in Chinatown.
黑帮战争
A war between the Triads.
别看 是之前的几个孩子
Don't look. It's the kids from earlier.
该死
Damn it.
这里是银莲花 我们有麻烦了
This is Silver Lotus. We have trouble.
那可不妙
That can't be good.
这怪你 是你搞的
You made this happen. This is you.
过来 别起来
Get over here. Stay down.
钱在哪 在哪 给我们钱
Where's the money, huh? Where is it? Give us the money.
最后的机会
Last chance.
我说了 我没东西可给了
I told you. I've got nothing left to give.
不是我的问题 你给我们钱
Not my problem. You pay us.
-又是这小婊♥子♥ -是啊
- This bitch again? - Yeah.
今天你们走运
It's your lucky day.
你们完全是不自量力
You are in way over your heads.
你们如果被金老虎看到会怎么样
What do you think the Tigers will do when they see you, huh?
我们会对付他们的 就像对付他们一样
We'll deal with them. Like we're gonna deal with this.
我说了 你们可以现在离开
As I was saying, you can walk away right now.
你也是
Same for you.
科琳
Colleen.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
金老虎
Tigers.
-该走了 -逼我们啊
- Time to go. - Make us.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
我们接到了电♥话♥ 伊普先生呢
We got a call. Where's Mr. Yip?
伊普
Yip?
店主啊
Oh, you mean the owner.
他去外面给停车计时器加零钱了
He, uh... He went outside to feed his meter.
等他回来我可以转告他你们来过
I can tell him you came by when he gets back.
那是什么声音
What was that?
好吧 是我女朋友
Okay. It was my girlfriend.
她去后面跟主厨抱怨了
She went back in there to complain to the chef.
-她的软炸肉太老了 -你最好让开
- Her pork bao, it was too chewy. - You better move.
相信我 你不会想进去的
I'm telling you. You don't wanna go in there.
她脾气可差了
She has a terrible temper.
-让开 -好吧
- Move. - All right, okay.
我们去外面谈谈嘛
Let's just step outside, and we can talk about this.
没什么好谈的了
No more talk.
快走
Go. Now.
我叫你们走了
I asked you to leave.
放松
Easy.
这些先生似乎以为这里有问题 伊普先生
These gentlemen seem to think there was a problem, Mr. Yip.
没有问题 没有问题
No problem. No problem.
一切都好 你们走吧
Everything's okay. You can go.
我欠你两次了
That's twice now that I owe you.
我在找弗兰克·崔
I'm looking for Frank Choi.
别人说他是你亲戚 但你下午说不是
I was told he was your cousin. This afternoon you said different.
他在躲金老虎 他欠他们钱
He's hiding from the Tigers. He owes them money.
他像你一样支付他们保护费吗
Does he pay for their protection, like you?
街上的每个人都付
Everyone on this street does.
怎么了
What's up?
还说不参与这场斗争呢
So much for staying out of the fight.
斗争找上了你
The fight found you.
-好个约会之夜 -是啊
- Hell of a date night, though. - Yeah.
好吧
All right, so...
每周二一次啊
every Tuesday?
达沃斯
Davos.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我一直在这儿 纽约
I've been here, in New York.
你怎么不找我
Why didn't you reach out?
之前时机不合适 丹尼 因为很多原因
The time wasn't right, Danny. For many reasons.
-我有好多话要跟你说 -关于昆仑吗
- There's a lot I need to tell you. - About K'un-Lun?
没了
Gone.
要不是我叫你走时你不走
If only you'd come home with me when I asked.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我当时不能 我们说过了
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表