剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
we talk it out.
-甚至今晚我们就能谈 -今晚吗
- We could do this tonight, even. - Tonight?
我不确定 沃德 这有点太突然了
I don't know, Ward, it's... It's kinda late notice.
我是说我得问问科琳 因为
I mean, I'd have to ask Colleen, as...
不要这样 兄弟 别这样
Come on, man. Don't be a dick.
对不起 我不是要把你和科琳拉出来
I'm sorry. I don't mean to put you and Colleen out.
我是说
I mean...
我们的父亲
after everything that
出了这些事之后 我们都还没
happened with our father, we haven't even...
我们都还没聊过
We haven't even talked about it.
我都不知道从哪儿开始说
I wouldn't even know where to start.
我问问她
I'll ask.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
非常感谢
I really appreciate that.
也许我们要做得好像我 好像
Uh, maybe we make it like I, like...
碰巧
turn up, like...
出现而已
coincidentally.
不行
No.
拜托 这也太偷偷摸摸了
Come on, it's underhanded.
而且你是为了搞好关系
Especially when you're trying to mend fences.
如果她知道我要来可能都不愿露脸
She might not even turn up if she knows I'm gonna be here.
拜托 丹尼 帮我个忙
Come on, Danny. Do me a favor here.
好吧
All right.
准备好后我就打给你
I'll call you once the runway's clear.
你还好吧
You good?
不错
Yeah. Um...
我在想你介不介意
I was wondering if you'd mind
今晚有人过来
if we have some people over tonight.
乔迁请个客什么的
Kinda like a housewarming-type thing.
你想请谁
Who were you thinking?
我 你 乔伊 沃德 还有达沃斯
Me, you, Joy, Ward and, uh, Davos.
"达沃斯"这三个字让我懵了
Yeah, you, uh... You lost me at Davos.
他和乔伊现在在一起做事
Apparently he and Joy are in business together.
是吗 做什么样的事
Oh, yeah? What sort of business is that?
今晚我们可以问问他们
We can ask them tonight, you know?
但别太明显
Keep it super chill, though.
你和达沃斯关系不怎么样啊
You and Davos aren't exactly in a good place.
是不怎么样 但是这样可以消除误会
No, we're not, but it'll be good to clear the air.
那你来做饭 对吧
So, you're going to cook, right?
想得美
Yeah, nice try.
我们一起做 会很好玩的
We'll do it together. It'll be fun.
可能这是件好事
This could be a good thing.
给我们喘口气的机会
A chance for us to slow down, catch a breath.
那好 到时见
All right. I'll see you soon.
好的 再见
Yeah. Bye.
你到底在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我还要问你呢
I got the same question.
你跟踪我
You following me?
我只是想看看你要干什么而已
Maybe I wanted to see what you were up to, is all.
你现在看到了
Now you have.
你在这儿不受欢迎 请你走吧
And you've overstayed your welcome, so please leave.
你为什么在崔家鬼鬼祟祟的
Why are you snooping around Choi's place?
你认识弗兰克·崔吗
You know Frank Choi?
我们这帮人晚上到处逛
Me and Squad, we come in all the spots
去没有警报的地方
that don't have alarms at night.
找点吃的 找点小钱花花
Look for food, loose change. You know.
有时弗兰克会抓到我们 训我们一顿
Sometimes Frank would catch us, give us an earful.
他可不会让你用脚踩他的王座
He wouldn't like you putting your feet on his throne.
-这玩意吗 -是的
- This thing? - Yeah.
哪怕别人只是瞄一眼 他都会意见很大
He'd bark if anyone so much as looked at it.
他说那是他奇思妙想的发源地
Said it was where he did all of his best thinking.
见鬼 不管那是什么 见者有份
Dang. Half of whatever's in there is mine.
这不是1958年的李奥妮葡萄酒 但是
It's no 1958 Cuvée Léonie, but...
两指高的轩尼诗百乐廷皇禧干邑等于...
Two fingers of Hennessy Paradis Impérial says...
你在喝的是钱
you put your money where your mouth is.
我得跟你说 参加这个会
I have to tell you that I took this meeting
是我的律师建议的
because my lawyers advised me to.
我在兰德吃了大亏后
After the drubbing I took at Rand--
我要跟你谈的专利
The patent I wanna talk with you about
不在兰德的文件夹里
is not in the Rand portfolio.
我走的时候带走了
I took it with me when I left.
我在听
I'm listening.
你的光电太阳能电池专利
Your photovoltaic solar cell patent,
有可能会改变全球经济
it has the potential to change the global economy.
现在 我看重你在开♥发♥和科技上的专长
Now, I respect your expertise at development and tech,
你看重我的财力和经验
and you respect my money and my years of experience.
这就是双赢
It's a win-win.
给我一天时间
Give me a day...
我让我的工程师看看这个计划
to have my engineers look over the proposal.
生产仍是难题
Production will still be a hurdle.
在新泽西有一个工厂
There's a factory in New Jersey.
他们一拿到图表
The minute they get your schematics,
就能在当周开始生产
they can start production within the week.
好的
All right.
你准备好后给我打个电♥话♥
Just give me a call when you're ready to get rolling.
我还没答应呢
I haven't said yes yet.
你会的
You will.
我在大厅碰到的那个女人
The woman I passed in the hall...
索菲亚·里奥斯
Sofia Rios.
我指望着和她在一个商业提案上合作
I'm looking to partner with her on a business proposition.
你知道吗 在昆仑 我学习过孙子
You know, at home in K'un-Lun, I studied the tactics of Sun Tzu,
汉谟拉比和哈立德·伊本·瓦立德的兵法
Hammurabi, Khālid ibn al-Walīd...
前者为古巴比伦国王 后者为伊♥斯♥兰♥教英雄
居然没学卡内基训练
Somehow skipped the teachings of Dale Carnegie.
世界性企管训练品牌
你误会了
You misunderstood.
我实际上是在称赞你
I actually meant it as a compliment.
我们交往中 你总是很强大
In our dealings, you present strength.
你不求瓦全 永不退让
You ask no quarter, give no ground.
你能在你脑海中紧盯着胜利
You see victory in your mind's eye,
然后你再将它变成现实 我敬重你
and you make it real. I respect that.
我自有计划
Well, I have plans.
等我们解决了和丹尼的事
For when this business with Danny is done.
所以我才要你过来
Which is why I asked you over.
丹尼早些时候打给我
Danny called earlier and
邀请我们去他家吃晚餐
invited us to dinner at his place tonight.
他怎么知道我们
How would he know we know each--
他在拍卖♥♥会上遇到了沃德
He ran into Ward at the auction.
他肯定说了什么
He must've said something.
我们得走了
We have to go.
他们很明显在怀疑我们的友谊
They're obviously suspicious of our friendship.
让他们猜 我们快要解决掉他们了
Well, let them be. We'll be done with them soon enough.
我没上过战争学院
Yeah, I didn't go to war school,
但是我有一个工商管理硕士学位
but I have an MBA
对评估风险也有所了解
and I know a little something about assessing risk.
让他相信我们是他的朋友对我们来说更有利
It will benefit us both if we convince Danny we're his friends.
我不能让他或者沃德
I can't have him or Ward
对我的撤资文书研究得太深
digging too deep into my divestment paperwork.
乔伊
Joy.
他不会怀疑的
He won't suspect anything.
这顿晚餐 也许
And this dinner... maybe it's just that.
只是顿晚餐
A dinner.
晚餐绝不会只是晚餐
Dinner's never just dinner.
弄清楚里面说了什么吗
Figure out what it says?
不 里面是某种目录
Nope. I mean, it's a list of some sort,
还有些数字 差不多就这样
and these are numbers, but that's about it.
你读的懂吗
Can you read it?
我认识的汉字不足以读懂这个
I don't know enough Chinese for this.
没关系
Well, it doesn't matter.
这兄弟要么已经死了 要么快死了
That dude's either dead or gonna be dead.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
告密者会被修理的
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表