剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
That's the point.
如果我不是你的被担♥保♥人了
So, if I'm not your sponsee...
那我是你的什么
...then what am I?
我们一做便知
I guess we'll find out.
杨夫人准备好见你了 这边请
Mrs. Yang will see you. This way.
我看出来钱都花哪去了
I can see where the money went.
是啊 黑钱也能买♥♥到好东西
Yeah. Dirty money can sure look pretty.
在这等着
Wait here.
你竟然还敢出现在这里
You got some balls showing up here.
这就是摘掉面具后的真容
So this is the face behind the mask, huh?
唐人街的守护神
The protector of Chinatown.
不好意思 我没听清你的名字
I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name.
我不是在做自我介绍 小丑
This isn't a friendly introduction, you clown.
小丑
Clown?
我们碰上硬茬子了
We've got a live one, huh?
-我们是来见杨夫人的 -离开
- We're here to see Mrs. Yang. - Leave...
或者我们逼你离开
or we'll make you.
你不会想和我交手的
You don't wanna do this.
我太想揍你了
So, so badly, I do.
刘 退下
Liu, stand down.
未经我允许他们是上不来这里的
They would not be here without my permission.
你的手下还有别的事要做
Your men have other matters to attend to.
我很惊讶你能打给我
I'm surprised you called.
我们之间的临时联盟已经结束了
Our temporary alliance has run its course.
昨晚的事真是一团糟 我们欠你个解释
Last night was a mess. We owe you an explanation.
我只想着你的安危
I only had your safety in mind.
我并不想让谈判告吹
I didn't mean to blow the negotiation.
无论想法如何 你造成的后果是一样的
Your intentions don't change the facts.
在昨晚的大乱之后
After last night's debacle,
斧头帮和金老虎帮之间的战争会愈演愈烈
the war between Hatchet and Tiger will only intensify.
除非你提出更好的提议 更丰厚的条件
Unless you go back with another offer, a sweeter one--
不会再有提议了
There will be no more offers!
我们不会允许爆发一场旷世大战的
And we won't allow a full-blown war to erupt.
说话别这么绝对 年轻人
Do not speak in absolutes to me, young man.
他的意思是
What he means to say is just that...
我们希望可以有办法重启谈判
we hope there is a way to restart the negotiation.
我没法用码头作为筹码了
The docks are no longer in play.
金老虎帮不会让步了
The Golden Tigers seized them.
当时他们出价合理的情况下
We were willing to concede
我们是有意愿分享码头的
the docks when there was a reasonable exchange.
但是我们不接受让他们取得控制权
But letting them take control? We can't allow it.
-一定还有其它选择 -没有其它选择
- There has to be another option. - There is no other option.
战争是这两个帮派几个世纪以来的共同语言
War is the language our two Triads have spoken for centuries.
我知道你不相信这鬼话
I know you don't believe that.
这是谁说的 你的丈夫吗
Who is this coming from? Your husband?
他不在的时候 我来代表他
I speak for him... in his absence.
他不在香港 对不对
He's not in Hong Kong, is he?
不在
No.
他患了中风
He suffered a stroke.
神志不清 不能说话
He's been in and out of consciousness, unable to speak.
预后诊断并不乐观
The prognosis is... not positive.
-我很抱歉 -什么时候发生的事
- I'm so sorry. - When did this happen?
-几天前 -所以你才去参加谈判
- A few days ago. - That's why you were at the parley?
他的状况会让对方觉察到弱点
His condition would be seen as weakness.
你的丈夫在计划与
Your husband had a stroke
金老虎帮和谈的时候得了中风
as he was setting up peace talks with the Tigers.
-这肯定不是巧合 -丹尼 你能
- That can't be a coincidence-- - Danny, will you just...
给我们几分钟时间吗
give us a minute, okay?
我和你的丈夫 我们互相看不上眼
Me and your husband, we... we don't see eye-to-eye, but...
但是我们互相尊重
we have a mutual respect for each other.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
他为昨晚的事怪罪自己 让他变的很固执
He blames himself for last night, and... it makes him headstrong.
大多数男人都这样
Most men are.
起初 他们感到害怕
First, they're afraid...
然后他们因为自己的恐惧而愤怒
then they're furious at themselves for this fear.
我在我丈夫的手下眼中看到过这种情绪
I see it in the eyes of my husband's men.
假装自信来掩饰自己的无能
Impotence disguised as confidence.
他们很害怕 害怕到想要烧光这座城市
They're so afraid, they wanna burn this city down.
但是你不想这样
But you don't want that.
我想什么不重要
What I want is irrelevant.
我可不信这套
No. I don't believe that. Not at all.
我不用告诉你战争的代价 你心知肚明
I don't have to tell you the cost of war, okay?You know it.
这座城市已经遭受过太多次这样的轮回了
This town has been through this cycle way too many times already.
暴怒导致暴行 暴行带来更多暴行
Lost face leads to violence, violence leads to more violence.
但我看来 我们的未来有两种选择
But the way I see it, we have two possible futures right now.
一种是莫特街上
And one ends in a funeral procession
挤满送葬的队伍
all the way down Mott Street.
你说几个世纪以来这些帮派只会互相宣战
You say that war is all this gang has known for centuries, but...
但历史不能决定未来的选择
history doesn't decide what happens next.
选择权在你
You do.
你的手下甘愿为你送命 杨夫人
Your men will die for you, Mrs. Yang,
但你可以让他们活下去
or you can let 'em live.
杨先生 能听见我说话吗
Mr. Yang, can you hear me?
有人害你这样的吗
Someone do this to you?
是达沃斯吗
Was his name Davos?
他为什么这样做
Why? Why would he do this?
汉考克
Hancock...
two... one... two.
什么
What? I...
我不明白
I can't understand.
汉考克
Hancock...
two... one... two.
"汉考克212" 这是什么意思
"Hancock 212." What does that mean?
放松 冷静下来
Easy. Hey, stay calm, all right?
呼吸放慢
Slow your breathing.
-你在干什么 -呼吸放慢
- What are you doing? Hey! - Slow your breathing.
海清 怎么了 你对我丈夫做了什么
Hai-Qing? What's happening? What did you do to my husband?
-我什么也没做 -发生什么了
- I didn't do anything. - What happened?
杨先生 "汉考克212"是什么意思
Mrs. Yang, "Hancock 212." What does he mean?
把他们赶出去
I want them out of my home!
你丈夫刚刚和我说话了
Your husband spoke to me now.
他说的是什么意思
What exactly does he mean?
你们听到她说的了 请离开
You heard her. She wants you gone.
丹尼 我们走
Danny, let's go.
这不是意外 我知道是谁干的
This wasn't an accident. I know the man who did this.
丹尼 怎么回事
Danny, what the hell?
杨的脖颈和肩膀上有淤青 是达沃斯干的
The bruises on Yang's neck, throat and shoulder. It was Davos.
你说是达沃斯 什么意思
What do you mean, it was Davos?
慢点走 跟我解释一下
Will you slow down and explain this to me.
这是一种在昆仑教授的古老手法
It's an ancient technique they taught in K'un-Lun.
叫作魔鬼爪
It's called the Devil's Claw.
击打穴位 颈动脉和锁骨下动脉
It strikes the pressure points, carotid and subclavian arteries.
能够导致中风 这可能吗
It can cause a stroke? Is that even possible?
这种手法非常难掌握
It's an extremely difficult technique.
如今昆仑不在了
With K'un-Lun gone,
只有两个人还会使用
there's only two people who could have attempted it.
天啊
Holy shit.
昨晚在小巷里的也是达沃斯吗
Last night, in the alley, could that have been Davos too?
有可能 但如果是的话 他不是一个人
It might have been. But if it was, he wasn't alone.
他怎么会和这些事有联♥系♥
How is he even connected to any of this?
你们俩就这样从我身边走过吗
You two just gonna walk right by me, huh?
米丝蒂
Misty?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
如果你们看了手♥机♥就会知道
Well, if you'd check your phone,you'd know.
我在找你们
I'm looking for you two.
见到你真好
It's great to see you and everything,
但我们现在有事要做
but we're kind of in the middle of something right now.
要我说 你们是惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Actually, I'd say you're up to your necks in it.
来吧 上车 我们得谈谈
Come on, get in. We gotta talk.
这不是请求
It wasn't a request.
抱歉家里很乱 昨晚我们急着出门
Oh, uh, sorry about the mess. We had to rush out last night.
-你要喝点什么吗 -好啊 有咖啡吗
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表