剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我去看看有没有儿童冬装吧
Why don't I see if I can find some kids' winter stuff.
拉娜
Hey, Lana?
-我们去寻宝吧 -好
- Let's look for treasure. - All right.
好吧 太小了
Okay. Too small.
这个怎么样 试试吧
What do you think about that? Let's try that on.
完美 看看能不能找条围巾
Perfect. Let's see if we can find a scarf or something.
真漂亮
Pretty.
那是什么
What've you got there?
玩具
Toys!
伊森
Ethan?
我们有捐助清单吗
Do we have a donation list or...
你知道这是哪来的吗
You know where this is from?
你往上城区走 走到普林斯街
See, what you want to do is head uptown until you hit Prince.
那才是诺利塔区
That's Nolita proper.
我以为我是往那个方向走呢
I thought I was headed that way.
这里的街道太让人犯糊涂了
The streets down here are so confusing.
-你会习惯的 -走不丢的
- You get used to it. - You can't get lost.
太阳从东河升起
The sun rises on the East River,
在哈德逊河落下 上城区是往北走
sets on the Hudson. Uptown is due north.
人们还说纽约客冷漠呢 你好英勇
And people say New Yorkers don't care. How gallant.
你刚来的吗 哪里来的
You new in town? Where are you from?
威斯康辛州 橡树溪市
Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
那里有被扼杀的梦想 失落的希望
Home of stifled dreams, lost hope and...
和一般般的派
mediocre pie.
你是个摄影师
You're a... you're a photographer.
不是 我跟一个朋友借的
Oh, no. I borrowed it from a friend. But
但我可以给你拍张照吗
can I take your picture?
好啊 拍吧
Uh, yeah. Sure. Yeah.
我画画 我用相机
I draw and use the camera
缩小我的视野
to narrow my field of vision.
我发现不管我把镜头对准街上哪里
I find that anywhere I point the lens on the street,
都能拍到什么人或什么东西
I just find someone or something, like...
这张挺有趣
This one's interesting.
是啊 建筑物上的光线 好魔幻
Yeah, like, the light on the buildings, it's just so magical.
毛豆 还干活儿不了
Mao dou! You still on the clock, man?
你看着不像"毛豆"
You don't look like a Mao dou.
相信我 我也老这么说 我叫丹尼
Trust me, I've said as much. My name's Danny.
玛丽
Mary.
那好 感谢你为外来客做介绍
All right. Well, thanks for the new-in-town primer.
认识你很高兴 丹尼 安德鲁
Pleasure to meet you, Danny. Andrew.
艾伯特 但你叫我安德鲁也行
Albert. But you can call me Andrew.
我更喜欢这个名字
I like it better.
好吧 我该走了
Okay. I better head out.
真是的 旱的旱死 涝的涝死
I swear, some men feast while others starve.
我只是想表示友好
Look, I was just being nice.
不 是"英勇"
Oh, no. "Gallant."
你是那个
That's what you were being.
兰德集团
喂
Hello?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
好吧 多谢提醒 嗯
Okay. All right, thanks for the heads-up. Yeah.
商用待租♥房♥♥
打扰 抱歉
Hey, excuse me. Sorry. Uh...
那家家具店 关门很久了吗
That furniture shop. Been closed long?
-几周了 -知道我怎么联♥系♥店主吗
- A few weeks. - You know how I can reach him or...
他亲戚在拐角处有家餐馆 银莲花
His cousin's got a restaurant around the corner. Silver Lotus.
他叫伊普 亨利·伊普
Name's Yip. Henry Yip.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你不该来这里
You have no business coming here.
钱给我们 我们就走
Give us the bread, and we'll leave.
-我已经付了 -那是你的问题
- I already paid-- - That's your problem,
不是我们的
not ours.
-别碰他 -别过来
- Get away from him. - Yo, back up. Back up!
-你要我报♥警♥吗 -报啊
- You want me to call the cops? - Do it.
你多大 15吗 回家吧
What are you, 15? Go home.
走开
Get out of here!
走吧
Come on. Come on.
天呐 你是伊普先生吗
Oh, my God. Mr. Yip, right?
-你没事吧 -我没事 谢谢
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you.
-他们要什么 -保护费
- What did they want? - Protection money.
抱歉 我知道现在很不合适
I'm sorry, I know this is really bad timing,
但我有几个关于你亲戚崔的问题
but I actually have a few questions about your cousin, Choi.
我没有叫那个的亲戚
I have no cousin by that name.
我刚听人说的
I just heard different.
再次感谢你
Thank you again.
沃德 等等
Hey, Ward. Hold up.
搬家公♥司♥
A moving company?
你的"体验生活"什么时候结束
When will this "value of a dollar" thing be over?
你在兰德集团有一间写着你名字的拐角办公室
You have a corner office at Rand with your name on it.
远离兰德对我挺好的
It's been good for me to step away from Rand...
学会自给自足
learn to be self-sufficient.
让我开拓了新的视角
It's given me a new perspective.
因为帮其他人搬家具
Because lifting other people's furniture
是非常要紧的学习经历
is a crucial learning experience.
我喜欢 是辛苦工作
I enjoy it. It's a hard day's work.
自从我回到纽约
Ever since I got back to New York,
每个人都只说我是多么幸运
all anyone has been focused on is how lucky I am.
赤脚亿万富翁 这辈子从不用干活儿
"The barefoot billionaire. Never had to work a day in his life."
这话没说错
That's not a false assessment.
我没想要这样的特权 沃德
I didn't ask for that privilege, Ward.
那不是我
It's not me.
但...我不能否认这是我一部分的身份
But... I can't deny it's a part of who I am.
钱能解决多少问题也能制♥造♥多少问题
Money can make as many problems as it solves.
或是百老汇
Or Broadway.
你考虑过去演戏吗
Have you considered Broadway?
-我不指望你理解 -很好 因为我不理解
- I don't expect you to understand. - Good, 'cause I don't.
你在下东区锻炼成长的时候
While you go on Rumspringa on the Lower East Side,
我则如坐针毡
I'm the one in the hot seat.
你丢给我的这条诏令备忘录也没让我更轻松
This edict memo you hobbled me with doesn't make things easier.
所以你才召开会议的吗
Is that why you called this meeting?
沃德 肯定有办法
Ward, there has to be a way to
平衡盈利和社会责任的
balance profitability and social responsibility.
那是我该解决的问题吗
And that's my problem to solve?
不是我召开的会议 我以为是你呢
I didn't call this meeting. I thought you did.
不是
No.
我们在哪
Where are we?
你好 丹尼 沃德
Hello, Danny. Hello, Ward.
乔伊
Joy.
好久不见
It's been a while.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
进来吧
Come inside.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道你卖♥♥掉了联排别♥墅♥ 但这...
I knew you sold the townhouse, but this is...
真是阔气
This is quite something.
你住这儿吗
So, you live here?
我刚搬进来
I just moved in.
住 工作
You know, live, work.
严格讲 这应该是我的第一次正式会议
Although, technically, I guess this is my first official meeting.
请坐
Please, sit.
我
I, uh... I...
我没想到会见到你
I didn't expect to see you.
天呐 见到你太好了
God. It's good to see you.
你要回来吗 是这个意思吗
Are you coming back? Is that what this is?
我知道你会回来的
I knew you'd be back.
不 沃德 我不是要回来
No. Ward, I'm not coming back.
事实上 我雇了别家公♥司♥来做准备
In fact, I hired an outside firm to prepare this.
我的撤资费
My divestment package.
我要以高价卖♥♥掉我在兰德集团的合同
I'd like to be bought out of my Rand contract for a lump sum.
上面写了付款日程
You can find the payment schedule,
细则等等
the particulars, everything in there.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表