剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Then we do it on our own.
计划不变
The plan stays the same.
我们想办法把铁拳从达沃斯那里弄出来
We find a way to get the Fist out of Davos
然后你逮捕他
and then you arrest him.
鹤姐妹会做她们该做的
And the Crane Sisters will do what they need to.
具体是什么呢
And what is that, exactly?
她们对细节也不能确定
They weren't certain on the details.
只知道要磬
Except the bowl.
她们用那个混合了你的血和灰烬
The one they mixed your blood in with the ashes.
那个很重要
That was crucial.
乔伊说她替达沃斯弄到了那个磬
Joy told me that she got that bowl for Davos.
我们可以问她是从谁那儿弄来的
So we can ask her from where and who...
沃德说他看到乔伊和达沃斯参加一场艺术品拍卖♥♥
Ward said he saw Joy and Davos at an art auction.
好啊 那我们可以查查
Well, then, that's a string we can pull.
我去查 再来找你们
I'll look into it, get back to you guys.
很高兴你又恢复行动了
It's good to see you back in action.
恢复行动 开玩笑吗
Back in action? Are you kidding me?
你的腿还连在身上呢
Look, your leg is still attached to your body.
没事 我能行
No, that's okay. I can handle it.
我没说你不行
I wasn't implying you couldn't.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你打电♥话♥ 我会去接你的
If you'd called, I'd have picked you up.
你处理这些事已经浪费了太多时间
You've already wasted enough time dealing with all this.
丹尼 换你也会的
Danny, you would do the same.
这不一样
This is different.
这不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
这是我自己作孽 自以为能跟达沃斯讲理
I did this to myself, thinking I could reason with Davos.
现在他逍遥在外 有两个铁拳 而我
And now he's out there with two Fists, and I'm...
我要怎么办啊
I mean, what am I supposed to do?
跟我去贝阿德
Come with me to Bayard.
警♥察♥不肯采取行动
The police aren't gonna make a move,
所以我们得把达沃斯的事传开
so we need to spread the word that Davos is out there.
虽然你不能打了 你还是能帮忙的
Just because you can't fight, doesn't mean you can't help.
嗯
Yeah.
你是对的
You're right.
索菲亚 对不起
Sofia, I'm sorry.
但你都在那儿了 我没道理大老远
There's no reason for me to drive all the way to New Jersey
开车去新泽西
when you're already there.
你得自己处理好
You're gonna have to handle this on your own, okay?
我回头打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
怎么回事 你终于抓到达沃斯了吗
What is this? You finally arrest Davos?
还没呢 他打的丹尼进监狱了 你知道吗
Not yet. He put Danny in the hospital. Did you know that?
他刚回家
He just got home.
我会送花的
Well, I'll send flowers.
你觉得这好玩吗
You think this is funny.
丹尼是你和你朋友沃克
Danny is the only reason why
没被抓起来的唯一原因
you and your friend Walker aren't behind bars.
如果你没有关于达沃斯的消息
If you don't have any information on the Davos...
其实 我希望你有 介意吗
Actually, I was hoping that you had some. Do you mind?
不
No.
我不会再回答更多问题了
I'm not answering any more questions.
这次 其实只有一个问题
This time, there is really just one.
我需要知道你和达沃斯
I need to know about the ceremony
让他经受的那个仪式
you and Davos put him through.
那个磬
The bowl.
你从拍卖♥♥行拿到的那个
The one that you got from the auction house.
我只知道它很重要
All I know is that it was crucial,
是个西♥藏♥古董
some kind of Tibetan antiquity.
我需要更多信息
I need more than that.
我不能告诉你我不知道的事
I can't tell you what I don't know.
换了新锁 还有高级对讲系统
New locks on the door. That's a fancy intercom system.
那个电击枪有执照吗
And you got a license for that Taser?
当然有 这只是防范措施
Of course I do. These are just precautions.
这能阻止他的铁拳吗
They gonna stop that Fist of his?
不管你隐瞒了什么
Whatever it is you're holding back,
你都得告诉我
you need to let me know.
找到磬的馆长可能知道更多事
The curator who found the bowl may know more.
她叫米卡·普拉达
Her name is Mika Prada.
贝利拍卖♥♥行的 但是
Bailey's Auction House. Just...
我算是强迫米卡才拿到的磬
I may have pressed Mika to get the bowl.
是吗
Did you, now?
所以她不喜欢你咯
So she's not a fan?
这么说算轻了
That's putting it lightly.
那我已经喜欢她了
Then I like her already.
我以为你在楼上呢 看看这个
I thought you were upstairs. Check that bad boy out.
-不错吧 -好主意
- Pretty sweet, right? - It's a great idea.
看到了什么 联♥系♥我们
我受到了你在客厅用的那个
I was inspired by that crime scanner thing
警用电台的启发
you use in the living room.
这算是低科技版的
So it's like the low-tech version.
我们回家吧 今天很辛苦了
Let's, uh... Let's go home. It's been a long day.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
来 我帮你把这个贴起来
Here, let me, um... Let me give you a hand putting these up.
等等
Okay, wait. Wait.
丹尼
Danny...
我每天都跟你去做理疗
I have been with you in PT every day, right?
我看到你对自己要求多高了
So I see how much you're pushing yourself.
我知道你都憋在心里
I can tell you're bottling it up.
我不是唯一承受达沃斯行为恶果的人
I'm not the only one suffering from Davos' actions.
我知道 但你并不能为他负责
I know, but you're not responsible for him.
我就要负责
I am.
如果他能干出这样的事 那我做了什么
If he's capable of all this, then what's my part in it?
我们从孩提时代就一直在一起
We've been tied together since we were kids.
这一切都是因我而起
All of this is happening because of me.
你真的吓到我了
You really scared me, you know.
那是我最不想做的事
That's the last thing I wanted to do.
我一直在考验我们的恋情
I keep testing this relationship.
考验我们
Testing us.
这种事又没有指导手册
It doesn't come with an instruction manual.
但我跟你在一起这么久
But I've been with you long enough
我看得出你有心事
to know when something's on your mind.
我们在昆仑训练时
When we were training in K'un-Lun...
曾有几千次 我都想放弃
there were a thousand days where I would've given up
是他一直鞭策我
if it wasn't for him pushing me.
虽然有时并不温柔
It wasn't always gently,
但总是向着正确是方向
but it was always in the right direction.
一想到警♥察♥追捕他 杀他
The idea of the cops hunting him down, killing him...
就让我心惊
it terrifies me.
哪怕是经过他所做的一切
And even after everything he's done,
我还是想找到办法触动他 治愈他
I still wanna find a way to reach out to him, heal him.
你想看到人的好
You want to see the good in people.
达沃斯是有好的 相信我
And there is good in Davos. Believe me.
我懂的 真的
I... I get it. I do.
你的感觉并不比我仍然在乎博徒
What you're feeling isn't any crazier than the fact that...
更疯狂
I still care about Bakuto.
哪怕经过他对我做的一切
Even after everything he did to me.
这不能改变曾经很多年里
It doesn't change the fact that for years,
是他让我觉得安全
he was the one who made me feel safe.
还有聪明和特别
And smart and special.
卡蒂 我说"我去吃午饭了" 不懂吗
Katie, what part of "I'm at lunch" can't you grasp?
你以为我在做什么
What do you think I'm doing?
忽视我在兰德集团的职责 然后呢
Neglecting my duties at Rand, so what?
大白天去
I can spend the day drinking
穆利山的破烂酒吧喝酒吗
in some shitty sports bar in Murray Hill?
快完事了
Ready to close out?
差得远了
Not even close.
你在这里做什么 沃德
What are you doing here, Ward?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
卡蒂说你来这里吃早餐了
Katie said you stopped in here for breakfast.
七小时前
Seven hours ago.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表