剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
- $500, we'll let you go. - I don't have any cash on me.
你当我们傻吗 我们不傻
You think we're stupid? We're not stupid.
抓住他的手 放这里来
Grab his hand. Put it over here.
等等 别
Wait. Wait, don't.
纽约警局 放下
NYPD. Drop it.
别让情况变得没必要的复杂
Look, don't make this harder than it has to be.
否则呢 你要开枪吗
Or what? You gonna shoot us?
是的
Yes.
最好照她说的做
I'd do what she says.
这事严重了 我们赶紧放了他了事吧
Yo, this is some next-level shit. Can we just be done with this?
你要他好好的 就拿钱来
You want your boy here in one piece, then pay up.
你会害死我们的
You could get us killed.
-她在虚张声势 -她没有
- She's bluffing. - She's not.
"纽约警局"你是听不懂吗
What about NYPD didn't you understand?
给我放下
Drop it.
快点
Now!
我们要带走他
Now, we are walking out of here with him.
有人对此有意见吗
Does anybody have a problem with that?
随便吧 省得我们还得处理他
Whatever. Saves us from dealing with this shit.
知道吗
You know what?
你差点过线了
You almost crossed a line here.
你个臭小子跨不回来的线 滚蛋吧
One that your little narrow ass can't walk back from. Now, go.
见到你俩太好了
Man, am I glad to see you two.
你看上去不妙 朋友
You're not looking so good, friend.
开玩笑吗 我完全没问题的
You kidding me? I totally had this.
-他们对你做了什么 -不是他们 是达沃斯
- What did they do to you? - It wasn't them. It was Davos.
玛丽也参与了
And Mary is a part of this?
她把我带去了达沃斯那里
She took me to Davos.
他对我做了个仪式
He, uh... He did a ceremony on me, and...
我的铁拳没了
now my fist is gone.
那怎么可能
How is that even possible?
难怪夜店出事
That would explain the club.
夜店
The club?
待会儿说 我们得送你去医院
Later. We need to get you to a hospital.
不行 不去医院 我得查明发生了什么
No. No. No hospitals. I need to find out what happened.
你大量失血 你需要帮助
You have lost a lot of blood, okay? You need help.
克莱尔呢
Claire?
听着
Look...
打给沃德 兰德集团肯定自己有医生
Call Ward. Rand's got to have a doctor on standby.
你决定
It's your call.
-好吧 走 -来
- Okay, come on. - Come on.
-慢点 -他到底出了什么事
- Okay. Easy. Easy. - What the hell happened to him?
说来话长 你能帮忙吗
It's complicated. Can you help?
问题是 我想不想参与进来
Question is, do I want to be a part of any of this?
你为兰德工作吧
You work for Rand, or...
贝丝妮是我朋友 她是医生
Bethany's a friend who's also a doctor.
这是科琳 那是米丝蒂 这是丹尼
This is Colleen. That's Misty. This is Danny.
听得到吗 丹尼
Can you can hear me, Danny?
你知道你出了什么事吗
Do you know how this happened to you?
我只是麻醉师 你的朋友需要去医院
I'm an anesthesiologist. Your friend needs a hospital.
他是丹尼·兰德 兰德集团那个
He's Danny Rand, as in Rand Enterprises.
因为很多原因 我们不能让他上报纸
We have to keep him out of the spotlight for a lot of reasons.
贝丝妮 求你
Bethany, please...
我们得止血 你们有急救箱吗
We need to stop the bleeding. Do you have a first aid kit?
你们什么人啊
Who are you people?
我能帮什么
Uh, what can I do to help?
-你叫什么来着 -科琳
- Tell me your name again. - Colleen.
科琳 你的朋友丹尼情况不妙
Colleen, your friend Danny isn't doing so well.
所以你得退后 让我尽量想办法
So I need you to step back and let me do what I can.
你不是该说"这要疼了"吗
Aren't you supposed to say, "This is gonna hurt"?
沃德 你也是 事实上 你们都退后
Ward, you too. In fact, all of you back off.
这要疼了
This is gonna hurt.
你和科琳叫我查的人 玛丽·沃克
Hey, that woman you and Colleen had me look into, Mary Walker,
她不是一般的糟糕 这是她做的吗
she's beyond bad news. Did she do that?
稍等 米查姆
Just one second, Meachum.
怎么回事 什么情况
What's... What's going on? What's happening?
他稳定了
He's stabilized.
得有人在接下来24小时里守着他
Someone needs to stay by his side for the next 24 hours.
保持伤口干净
Keep the wounds clean.
如果出现感染或发烧 就打911吧
Any sign of infection or fever, and you call 911, yes?
-好 谢谢你 -不客气
- Yes. And thank you. - No worries.
下次你朋友受伤 别找我
Next time your friend gets messed up, do not call me.
知道了吗
Got it?
清楚了
Loud and clear.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就不该来的
I should never have come here.
我不该找你的 我只是担心朋友
I shouldn't have called you. I was scared for my friend.
我在一定程度上能理解
Look... I understand to a point.
你说他是家人 好吧 这有时很复杂
You say he's family. Fine. That can be complicated.
但今后有事跟我直说
Just be upfront with me from now on.
我不喜欢参与这种事
I don't like being part of this.
但是 我很高兴
But... it is good to know
你还能关心他人
that you are capable of caring about someone.
那个
Hey, so, um...
你说你有玛丽的线索了
you said you had a line on Mary?
不算是 她的指纹
Not really. Uh, her fingerprints were in a...
在一个军事数据库里
A military database.
-编辑过的特别行动 -不是吧
- Um, Special Ops, redacted. - Seriously?
嗯 她因医疗原因退伍 然后做了自♥由♥职业
Yeah, she left on a medical discharge and she went freelance.
所以兰德数据库里也有她的名字
Which is also why her name was in a Rand database.
那么她可能是达沃斯雇的
So there is a chance that she was hired by Davos.
跟踪丹尼 把他带去
To follow Danny and bring him in.
等等 达沃斯
Wait, Davos?
-乔伊的...不管他算啥 -对
- Joy's whatever he is? - Yeah.
他们不是兄弟吗
I thought they were like brothers.
他做了那个 为什么
He did that? Why?
铁拳 达沃斯想要 现在他得到了
The Iron Fist. Davos wanted it, and now he has it.
然后他就出去杀黑帮了
And he's out there killing members of the Triad.
-达沃斯杀了人 -看来是的
- Davos killed someone? - Yeah, it looks that way.
老天啊 乔伊
Oh, God. Joy.
等等 乔伊是谁
Wait, who is Joy?
他妹妹 她在跟达沃斯约会
Uh, his sister. She's dating Davos.
如果他能这么对丹尼 谁知道他还会做什么
If he can do this to Danny, then who knows what he's capable of.
我得告诉她
I need to tell her.
你怎么知道她不是自愿的
How do you know she's not there by choice?
听着 我了解我妹妹
Listen, I know my sister.
但你刚说玛丽的名字在兰德的数据库里
But you just said that Mary's name was in the Rand database.
你妹妹肯定能查到
Your sister had to have access.
-科琳 这可是乔伊啊 -打给她吧
- Colleen, this is Joy we're talking about. - Call her.
你清楚我们的情况
You know the situation between us.
她不会接我电♥话♥的
She's not gonna answer my call.
好吧 你留下陪丹尼
Okay. Well, you stay here with Danny,
我们去接她过来
and we'll go and pick her up.
-我一起去 -不 你是对的
- I'll go with you. - No, no, you were right.
从她那晚说起你时的样子来看
The way she was talking about you, the other night,
她更可能跟我们走 而不是你
she's more likely to come with us than with you.
你听到贝丝妮的话了 丹尼不能一个人待着
And you heard Bethany. Danny can't be alone.
休息吧
Rest up.
我们去接乔伊
We're gonna go get Joy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
做的一切
For everything.
如果达沃斯正跟她在一起呢
What if Davos is with her?
那我们就抓住他
Well, then, we'll shut him down.
都在那里了 数数吧
It's all there. Count it if you want.
不 你不会少我钱的
No, you wouldn't short me.
你之前说的关于达沃斯的话
Hey, what you said about Davos earlier...
你是对的 他很危险
I think you're right. I think he's dangerous.
我得想想办法
I need to do something about it.
去个远远的地方 度个长假
Well, take a long vacation somewhere far away.
你显然有这个钱
You clearly have the means.
我正要做一件对我非常重要的事
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表