剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
少来了
Well, shucks.
那是团队合作
It was a team effort.
再说了 奈特[骑士] 温[翅膀]
Besides... Knight... Wing...
有那么一点...一点关联
It's got a little... little ring to it.
有一点吧
Little bit.
什么时候再约吧 喝一杯 做点正常事
Let's hang out soon, okay? Grab a beer, do something normal.
可能过不了多久就能再见面了
Ugh. It could be sooner than later.
上一次跟卢克见面时 他可不怎么样
Last time I saw Luke, I did not like what I saw.
现在你还掌握了能给那家伙
And now you've got one of the few weapons
打出点凹坑的几件武器之一
that might make a dent in that man.
你有我的号♥码 打给我
You got my number. Use it.
你也是
Same goes for you.
谢谢你让我去告别 这对我很重要
Thanks for letting me say goodbye. It means a lot.
当然了
Absolutely.
-再次感谢你 回头见 -嗯
- Thanks again. I'll see you soon. - Yeah.
你和达沃斯 不敢相信那对你来说有多艰难
You and Davos. I can't imagine how hard that must be.
我知道 但他选择了他的路
I know. But he chose his path.
他走错了路 但也许我也是
He was misguided, but maybe so was I.
你得放下这一切
You have to let it go.
那我们呢
So what about us?
我都还没有接受这个呢 更别提...
I have not even begun to process this, let alone...
那你可能只能慢慢接受了
Yeah. You need to let it sink in, I guess.
我们还有我们的日子呢
We had a nice little life cooking.
你做了你认为正确的事
You did what you thought was right,
没人会说是你的错
and no one can fault you for that.
我们只是需要面对这一切带来的后果
We just have to be honest about the consequences.
我们俩一起经历了很多事
You and I have been through so much together.
不管怎么样 我们永远是一体的
Like it or not, we'll always be bonded.
谁会想到在公园里
Who would have thought that
遇到一个给自己的道场
after meeting a karate teacher at a public park
贴广♥告♥的空手道老师后 我们会走到现在
hanging ads for her dojo, we'd be standing here?
在尾灯照射下 机会看上去就像是命运
Chance always looks like fate in the taillights.
是啊
Yeah.
我要走了 我得去贝阿德看看
I should go. Check in with Bayard.
我要回道场 清理一下
Yeah, I'm gonna go back to the dojo. Start cleaning up.
回头见 道场见
I'll see you. I'll see you there.
温
Wing?
我要你别这么叫我的
I told you not to call me that name.
谢谢
Thank you...
借我们车和所有的一切
for the car and for everything else.
达沃斯干的
Davos?
这个吗 他的伤比我严重多了
This? Yeah, you should see the other guy.
他不会再惹麻烦了
Won't be a problem anymore.
算是好消息了
Good news.
你知道那些孩子怎么样了吗 BB的朋友们
You know what happened to those kids? Uh, BB's friends?
攻击他的那个被抓起来了
Yeah, the one that attacked him is in custody,
其他人都被带去问话了 罪有应得
the others got brought in for questioning. Serves them right.
他们也很挣扎
They were struggling.
很多人都很挣扎
A lot of people are.
是啊
Yeah.
我会想办法帮助他们的
I'm going to find a way to help 'em.
我们能在这里为BB办个追悼会吗
Do you think we can have a service here for BB?
认识他的人都可以来
You know, anyone who knew him can come,
不认识的可以了解他
and anyone who didn't can learn about him.
好啊 等我们重新开张 你可以负责组织
Sure. And when we're open again, you can organize it yourself.
好 谢谢你
Cool. Thank you.
她怎么还在这里
What's she still doing here?
她整晚都在
Uh, she's been here all night.
给警♥察♥录口供之类的
Gave a statement to the cops and everything.
等我一下 好吗
Give me a second, will ya?
看来你履行承诺了
I take it you've held up your side of our bargain.
是的
Yeah.
现在达沃斯的威胁不在了
What's gonna happen to the Triad
黑帮之间会怎么样
alliance now that Davos is no longer a threat?
战争结束了
The war is over.
我们不会忘记你和丹尼·兰德为我们做的
And we will never forget what you and Daniel Rand did for us.
要让逝去的生命有意义
For the lives lost to mean something,
你们得比记住做得更好
you have to do more than just remember.
你们需要改变 转向合法生意
You have to change. Move into legitimate business.
不再收保护费 停止犯罪活动
No more... No more protection rackets, no more criminal activity.
我和你的想法相同
I want what you want.
但我们都不会天真到
But neither of us are so
认为这些改变能一夜之间实现
naive as to think that can happen overnight.
对 我们不天真
No, we aren't.
所以我会一直盯着你 以免你重操旧业
Which is why I will be watching, should you backslide.
悉听尊便
Watch all you want.
但我不会容忍♥你和丹尼·兰德插手我们的事
But I will brook no interference from you or Daniel Rand.
互相制衡 温女士
A balance, Ms. Wing.
这很微妙 杨夫人
A delicate one, Mrs. Yang.
感谢各位前来
Thanks, everyone, for coming.
我们每周三和周五同一时间在这里会面
We'll be meeting here at the same time on Wednesday and Friday.
我知道会面快结束了
Hey. I know the meeting is about to end,
但我有非常想说的话
but I'd really like to say something.
我想要分享
I have something to share.
如果你们不着急走 还有一个人想要分享
We have one more, if you all don't have somewhere to be.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我叫沃德 是个瘾君子
My name is Ward. I'm an addict.
你好 沃德
Hi, Ward.
我来这里是因为 我想要改变
I started coming here because, uh, I wanted to change.
但是进展很缓慢
But it's been so slow.
每次来之不易的进步
It only comes in hard-won increments
只有尺子上的刻度那么小
as small as the metric side of a ruler.
我想说的不是这些
That's not what I wanted to say...
完全不是
at all.
该死 抱歉 这真的很难
Shit. Sorry. This is just hard.
我不善于与人相处
I'm not great with people.
人际交往更是糟糕
I'm terrible at relationships.
我是个没有父母的儿子
I'm a son with no mother or father.
没有妹妹的哥哥
I'm a brother with no sister.
而且
And...
我非常孤独
I'm very deeply alone.
前几天我在一间酒吧
I was in a bar a few days ago.
做人们在酒吧里做的事
I found myself doing what you do in a place like that.
一个我非常在乎的朋友
And a friend of mine that I care for deeply...
到那个糟糕的地方找到我
she came to me in that awful
她问我 "你想成为什么样的人"
place and she asked me, "Who do you want to be?"
我都不知道
I... I don't even know
该如何去
how to begin
思考这个问题
to consider that question.
我一直都活在和他人的关系之中
I have lived my life in relation to others.
并且根据那些关系
And I have estimated my self-worth
来评估我的自我价值
based on that equation.
然而
And the fact is
那些关系都不复存在了
that now all those relationships are gone.
所以我是来告诉大家 我身边没有别人
So I'm here to say to all of you that I have no one.
我甚至不认识自己
And I don't know myself.
所以
So...
你好 沃德
Hello, Ward.
你今天也和我过得一样糟吗
Was your day as crap as mine?
是的 确实是这样
Yeah, in fact, I know it was.
谢谢聆听
Thank you for listening.
谢谢分享 沃德
Thank you for sharing, Ward.
你好 贝丝妮
Hi, Bethany.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
是你 我之前在这里听到你说了
You did. I was here. And I heard you.
它是我的孩子 对吗
It is mine, right?
"它" 这个代词太糟糕了
"It." Such a terrible pronoun.
说些什么
Say something.
我准备告诉你的
I planned on telling you.
我相信你
I'm sure you did.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表