剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah. But that's no excuse. I know how much this means to you.
你有线索了吗
So, you got a lead?
或许吧
Maybe.
如果崔像他亲戚想的那样欠人钱
If Choi owed someone like his cousin thought,
他或许会去贝阿德求助 所以
he may have come to Bayard looking for help. So...
或许那里有他的文件
there could be a file or something on him.
如果需要我帮什么告诉我
Well, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
好 谢谢你
I will, thank you.
你要怎么利用你的休假
What are you gonna do with your day off?
想办法遏制黑帮暴♥力♥
Try and find a way to get ahead of all this Triad violence.
你觉得你今天在街头见到的事
You think what you saw today on the street
是斧头帮在报复前几晚劫案的事吗
was Hatchet payback for the robbery the other night?
我这么想过
My head went there.
你知道斧头帮的头头是谁 何不直接问他
You know the leader of the Hatchets. Why not ask him the details?
-杨先生 -嗯
- Mr. Yang? - Yeah.
我们之前一起对付过手和会
Well, we went after the Hand together,
但现在他们不在了 我们又没什么共同立场
but now they're gone, it's not like we have much common ground.
那就找找
Then find some.
说到共同立场
Speaking of common ground...
你还没说达沃斯那晚找你什么事
you never said what Davos wanted the other night.
要我道歉吧
Some kind of apology, I think.
为什么
For what?
赢得铁拳
Winning the Iron Fist.
回纽约
Coming back to New York.
丢了昆仑
Losing K'un-Lun.
你说得好像都是你对他做了这些事
You make it sound like you did those things to him.
是啊
Yeah.
我们决定谁去面对寿老的那场比武
That fight we had, to see who would face Shou-Lao?
我觉得好像它从未结束
It feels like it never ended.
但你赢了
Except you won.
是啊
I did.
只剩两位战士还没被打败
Only two warriors remain unbeaten.
只有一人能获胜
Only one shall be victorious.
只有一人能赢得面对寿老龙的权利
Only one shall win the right to face the dragon known as Shou-Lao.
达沃斯
Davos...
丹尼尔·兰德-凯
Daniel Rand-K'ai...
你们都不可以离开这个房♥间 或中断比武
neither of you may leave this place or this combat
除非一人投降 或死亡
until one of you yields... or dies.
开始
Begin!
好啊 温
What's up, Wing?
好吧 没人那么喊我
Uh, okay, no one calls me that.
我这么喊 听上去挺酷的
Uh, I do. It sounds cool.
就像坎耶 麦当娜 基莎
Like Kanye, Madonna, Keesha.
你是想说凯莎吗
You mean Ke$ha?
还有她
Her too.
好吧 我接受了
Okay, I'll take it.
弗兰克·崔那事 我有点坏消息
So, I have some bad news about the Frank Choi thing.
记账人朱莉
Julie, the bookkeeper,
记得他来申请过贷款
remembers him coming for help with a loan
那是他刚签下商业租契时
when he first signed his commercial lease.
但没有文档 你知道朱莉的
But there's no file, and you know Julie.
她连铅笔削都会记录下来
She keeps track of pencil shavings.
或许有档案 但被人丢掉了
Well, maybe there was a file and someone tossed it?
谁会那么做啊
Why would anyone do that?
这样就没人能找到崔了
So Choi couldn't be found.
不管他去了哪 他走得很匆忙
Wherever he left, he went in a hurry, and...
他的店里还堆满了家具呢
his shop is still full of furniture.
或许吧 也或许是搬来搬去弄丢了
It could be. Or, you know, maybe it just got lost in the shuffle.
这里 总是
And this place? All shuffle,
-那么忙 -是啊
- all the time. - All the time.
没错
Right.
多谢你替我查 我们在干什么
Well, I appreciate you digging for me. What are we doing?
这是慈善赌场
It's a charity casino thing.
赌博 有意思
Gambling. Sounds fun.
老实说 让我有点不舒服
Honestly, it makes me a little uncomfortable.
为什么
Why?
杨太太举办的
Mrs. Yang's throwing it.
我知道我们需要她支持才能维持开张
I know we count on her support to keep the lights on
所以我们都睁一只眼闭一只眼
so we look the other way,
但大家都知道 她丈夫有...关系的
but everyone knows her husband has connections.
杨太太 董事会的雪莉·杨吗
Mrs. Yang, as in Sherry Yang on the board?
她是杨海清的老婆
She's Hai-Qing Yang's wife?
我知道 她为社区付出了很多
I know, she does a ton for the community.
我能说什么呢
So, who am I to judge, right?
"别想了 杰克 这里是唐人街"
"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."
拜托 杰克·尼克尔森《唐人街》 没看过吗
Oh, come on! Chinatown? Jack Nicholson, no?
丹尼有一堆小时候没看过的电影
Danny has a stack of movies he never watched growing up,
-所以我们在看70年代的电影 -酷
- so we're making our way through the '70s. - It's cool.
或许我该回崔那里
I guess I should go back to Choi's.
或许我忽略了什么细节
Maybe there's some detail I overlooked.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay, cool. Good luck.
谢谢 好好玩吧
Thank you. Have fun with this.
谢谢
Thanks.
别把钱都输光了
Don't lose all your money.
放过我吧
Leave me alone.
闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
-我没有钱 -住手
- I don't have any money. - Hey! Stop!
-放手 -闭嘴
- Get off! - Shut up!
-放开我 -住手
- I said get off me. - Hey! Stop!
好吧 这是干什么
Okay, what's this about?
报复 为了那晚餐馆的事
Payback. For the restaurant the other night.
我们只是想拿钱 你不尊重我们
We were just trying to get paid. And you disrespected us.
我是想让你们在金老虎出现前离开
I was trying to get you to leave before the Tigers showed up.
你惹了莱诺 他就会还击
You mess with Ryhno, he hits back.
莱诺是谁
Who's Ryhno?
-有人叫你们这么干的 -别
- Someone put you up to this? - Don't.
该死
Shit.
你找到她了
You find her?
是的
Uh, yeah, we did.
你没做到我叫你做的事 是吧
You didn't do what I told you to do, did you?
是啊 出了岔子
Nah, it got messed up.
如果你对我有不满 我来了
If you have a problem with me, I'm right here.
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
我们有梁子 是吗 那解决一下吧
We got beef, right? So let's settle it.
好啊
Works for me.
我那晚不过是想阻止...
All I was trying to do the other night was stop--
我不过是想阻止一场斗殴
All I was trying to do was stop a fight from happening.
我记得 是你挑的事 你和你朋友
Way I remember it, you came at us. You and your friend.
因为你们想敲诈人
'Cause you were trying to shake people down.
在金老虎的地盘惹事就是惹麻烦
Muscling in on Tigers'xa0turf is asking for trouble.
住在这里更糟
Living in it is worse.
我派我的小弟去干掉你
I sent my boy out to pop you,
你还想保护我们吗
and now you're trying to look out for us or some shit?
是啊 我想做正确的事 金老虎 餐馆
Yeah. I'm trying to do what's right. The Tigers, the restaurant--
金老虎说这是他们的地盘
The Tigers say this is their turf.
但我们在这里长大 这是我们的全部
But we grew up here. It's all we know.
这里好冷 晚上更冷吧
It's cold in here. It must get colder at night.
如果你们生病或饿了 来贝阿德
Any of you get sick, get hungry, you come by Bayard.
我们会给你们食物 衣服 你们需要的一切
We'll give you a meal, clothes, whatever you need.
不接受施舍 不欠债
No charity. We don't owe.
不管是我们的父母 金老虎 斧头帮 还是你
Not our parents. Not the Tigers. Not the Hatchets. Not you.
如果你们非要留在这里 那就低调点
If you have to stay here, lay low.
别到处惹是生非的了
Quit it with the pasting and the tagging.
别听她的 莱诺 她不属于这里
Don't listen to her, Ryhno, man. She don't belong here.
滚出我的厨房♥ 女士 别烧着了
Get out of my kitchen, lady. Before you get burned.
我们没事了吧
Are we good?
因为我不能忍♥受你的手下找我麻烦
Because I can't have your boy there coming after me.
我们没事了 暂时的
We good... for now.
贝阿德
Bayard.
那里的人会帮助你们 不会问问题
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表