剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Ward. For good.
让我搞清楚
Okay, let me get this straight.
达沃斯从尸体上切下的皮肤
The skin that Davos cut from the corpse...
你们把它烧了
you burned it?
烧成的灰和血液混合制成墨水
The ash, it, uh, mixes with the blood to create the ink.
不好意思 你们都是什么毛病
I'm sorry, but what the hell is wrong with you all?
是一份活
It was a job.
你们可以拒绝的
You could have said no.
为什么要那块皮肤 为什么必须从中国运来
Why that skin? And why'd he have to ship it from China?
那上面有伤痕 是某种烧伤
It had some scarification on it. Some kind of burn.
颜色漆黑 是只鸟的形状 或是
It was black as night. It was the shape of a bird, or a...
一条龙
A dragon.
好吧 那你们给达沃斯文的文身 那条蛇
Okay, and the tattoo you gave Davos, the snake thing?
他管那叫毒蛇
He called it a serpent.
他坚持要我们用钢针文身
He insisted we use our steel Tebori needles.
有什么特殊之处
And what is the significance of these?
关于仪式 我们只是按他说的去做
All we know about the ritual is what he told us to do.
等等 仪式 这是他的词还是你的词
Wait. "Ritual." Is that his word or yours?
你猜呢
Take a wild guess.
还不老实
You know what?
好了 如果我们能把东西都凑齐
Okay, if we can get everything back together...
皮肤 钢针 血液
the skin, the needles, the blood...
你们能逆转这个仪式吗
you think you can do this ritual thing in reverse?
记住 另一个选择是在狭小牢房♥里关上很久
Keep in mind that the alternative is a long stay in a small cell.
而且是在我修理完你们之后
Oh, and that's after I'm done with you.
我们能做 但你需要那个磬
We can ink. You need the bowl.
她说话了
She speaks.
你需要那个碗 还有其它一些细节
Yeah, you'd need that. And some more specifics.
达沃斯对剂量和时间的要求很精确
Davos was very precise about the measurements and the timing,
你们可以自己问他
but you can ask him about that yourself.
如果能问他
Do you think if we could ask him,
还需要你们仨干什么
we would be talking to you three?
我们会想办法的 好吗
We'll work it out. Okay?
但是等时候到了 你们能做到该做的吗
But when the time comes, can you do your part?
看来你们确实来对了地方
Looks like you've come to the right place after all.
你这地方真破
Hell of a place you got here.
是有些未完工 但是
It's a little, you know, a work in progress, but, uh...
你看 我可以带你去酒店
You know, I could take you to a nice hotel.
有电灯
Some place with electrical lighting,
上下水 客房♥服务
indoor plumbing. Housekeeping.
这地方很适合我
This place suits me fine.
不管你信不信 这里让我想起家
Believe it or not, it actually reminds me of home.
你家在哪里
And where is that?
你不配听到的地方
A name you're not worthy of hearing.
那好吧
Okay, then.
明天再来接你
Want me to meet you back here tomorrow?
今天只是个开始 还有很多要做的
Today was only the first of many, and there is much to be done.
难以置信
Freakin' unbelievable.
今晚在拆车厂
At the chop shop this evening,
你注意到那些骑自行车的年轻人了吗
did you notice those youths on bicycles?
他们在跟踪我们
They were following after us.
借机顺手牵羊
Seeing what they can lift.
那些孩子只是拾荒 想趁机捞些好处
Yeah, those kids, they're just vultures. Scavengers.
他们一伙住在曼哈顿大桥附近
They live in a squat near the Manhattan Bridge.
他们一起生活 没有家人吗
They live together? Don't they have families?
不清楚
No idea.
你想要我把他们加到名单上
You want me to put them on the list?
不 现在还不用
No. Not yet.
你到底是来做什么的 沃克
What are you really doing here, Walker?
我们有麻烦了 我来处理麻烦
We have a problem. I'm here to take care of it.
你想要杀了他
You're gonna kill him.
我们的协议中不包含这个
That's not part of the deal.
你阻止不了我
You're in no condition to stop me.
让我和他谈谈 试试说服他
Let me talk to him. Try and reach him.
你朋友沃德说得对
Your friend Ward was right.
他不会听的 他已经无法回头了
He won't listen. He's too far gone.
我不能被这事牵连 乔伊也不能
I can't be tied to this, and neither can Joy.
乔伊让你这么做的
Joy put you up to this?
那个亚利桑那州的小屋
That cabin? In Arizona?
我可以实现它
I can make it happen.
你会过的舒适安全 想住多久都可以
You'll be comfortable. Safe. For as long as you want or need.
只要你按计划行动
You just gotta stick to the plan.
好
Fine.
我不会伤害他
I won't hurt him.
兄弟
Brother.
没想到会在这里见到你
I didn't expect to see you here.
你好吗
How are you?
你在做什么 达沃斯
What are you doing, Davos?
履行铁拳的职责 丹尼
The work of an Iron Fist, Danny.
你管这叫职责
Is that what you call it?
你脸上有血
You've got blood on your face.
你一直在杀人
You've been killing people.
杀死一条野狗 算谋杀吗
When a feral dog is put down, do you call it murder?
清除体内的病毒 算谋杀吗
When a virus is flushed from the body, is that murder?
这是正义
Call it justice.
你应该感谢我的
You should be thanking me.
我从把你从变成负担的责任中解脱
I freed you from a responsibility that had become a burden.
你亵渎了上千年的传统
You spit in the face of a thousand-year tradition.
不是赢得的
You didn't earn it.
而是偷来的
You stole it.
你抛弃了我们的传统 还敢说我
You dare to speak of tradition after you abandoned ours?
丹尼
You see, Danny...
你觉得你可以在这世上为所欲为
you feel that you can just walk through this world
仿佛它就属于你
as if it belongs to you.
你本身一文不值
You value nothing,
因为你的特权已经提供了一切
because your privilege has afforded you everything.
你从未拥有过自己的传统
You've never had a heritage of your own.
一个以之为荣 并亲手捍卫的文化
A culture you must honor and protect.
别再为你的行为辩护了 达沃斯
Stop validating your actions, Davos.
这种暴♥力♥行为
This violence...
必须马上停止
it needs to stop right now.
-我已选了我的道路 -你已经迷失了
- I've chosen my path. - You've lost your way.
我知道你认为自己在做什么
I know what you think you're doing.
但警♥察♥不会知道
But the police won't.
没有人会
No one will.
如果你抵抗
And if you resist,
他们会追捕你 然后杀死你
they will come after you and they will kill you.
如果你现在和我来 你可以自首
If you come with me now, you can hand yourself in.
我知道其中的风险
Oh, I know the risks.
这就是承诺 丹尼
This is what commitment looks like, Danny.
那晚在码头 你说你在保护这座城市
That night at the pier, you told me you're protecting this city,
但你从未拥有过勇气
but you've never had the strength of character
来采用强硬手段
to walk a hard line.
黑帮战争 我用一天就将其结束
This war between the Triads, I ended it in a single day.
不 你只是成为冲突中的另一股力量
No, you didn't. You just became another faction in the conflict.
你玷污了雷公教给我们的一切
You disgrace everything Lei Kung ever taught us.
我的父亲误导了我们 只给了我们谎言
My father misled us all, Danny. Sold us all lies.
如果他听见你所说的 他会心碎的
His heart would break if he could hear you now.
如果他在这 我会捏碎他的心脏
If he was here now... I'd crush his heart.
他派你去走一条从未走过的路
He sent you down a path you never should have walked.
让我们对立
Put us in opposition.
-我知道你很愤怒 -不 我不愤怒
- I know you're angry. - No, I'm not angry.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
我想要你站在我这边 兄弟
I want you with me, brother.
在我的麾下学习 也许某天并肩作战
Here to learn at my feet and, one day, perhaps fight beside me.
我很有耐心 改变不是一蹴而就的
I'm a patient man, and change doesn't happen overnight.
这事业全因一人而起 你记得吗
It starts with a person. Do you remember?
一个胸怀大义的完美之人
A paragon of virtue with a righteous cause.
你听见自己在说什么吗
Can you hear yourself?
"胸怀大义" "完美之人"
"A righteous cause"? "A paragon of virtue"?
你不可能真觉得自己是这样的吧
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表