剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Let's go.
生意肯定很好
Business must be booming.
不 这是五区中唯一一个
No, this is the last place in the five boroughs
保持低租金的地方
where the rent is still cheap.
或者乔伊撒谎
Or Joy was lying.
她最好说的是真话 这里也太冷了
She better not have been. It's too damn cold to be out here.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
嗯
Yeah.
回见
Later.
晚上好
Evening.
我和我朋友想来办点事
Uh, my friend and I, we wanna get some work done.
嗯
Yeah.
我们都订满了
Well, we're all booked up.
你确定吗
You sure?
这里好像没什么人 不能给我们腾个位吗
It's kinda dead in here. You can't just squeeze us in?
你们觉得我傻吗 你们想要什么
You think I'm an idiot? What do you want?
纹身 我们...我们对纹身很感兴趣
Tattoos. We really... We really are interested in tattoos.
你没有纹身 你们都没有
You got no ink. Neither of you.
但凡事都有开始嘛
Everyone's gotta start somewhere. Right?
你不如不去圣马克小店试试看
Why don't you try St. Marks Place?
这里可不是那种干粗加工的店
This is not a first-piece kind of shop.
-开始 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我们对你们纹的一个作品感兴趣 一条蛇
We're interested in a piece that you did. A snake.
一个叫达沃斯的家伙 昨晚
A guy named Davos, last night.
没有印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
没有
No?
你们谁都不记得
Either of you remember
在我朋友身上纹了一个手绘纹身吗
working a Tebori tattoo on a friend of mine?
这房♥间之前肯定有另一个家伙
There would've been another guy in the room,
被麻醉 流着血 半死状态
doped up, bleeding out, half dead.
她有搜捕令吗
She have a warrant?
我就在这 有话直接问我
Hey, I'm right here. And I don't need one to ask questions.
我们不跟警♥察♥讲话
Well, we're not talking to any police.
你们想跟我说吗
You want to talk to me?
因为我跟你们伤害的那个男人住一起
'Cause I live with the guy that you bled out.
我跟你说过那个主意坏透了
I told you it was a bad idea.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们不欠他任何东西
We don't owe him a thing.
是的 你不欠
No, you don't.
听着 我懂
Listen, I get it.
我很确定你们都被要求做过各种脏活儿
I'm sure you all get asked to do all kinds of freaky shit.
只是这一次 你们惹错人了
Just this time, you inked the wrong dude.
如果你们还有什么要说的 是时候了
If you have something to add, now's the time.
她不喜欢你
Hey, she don't like you.
好吧 我也不喜欢她
Okay, well, the feeling's mutual.
事情是这样的
Here's the deal.
除了人身攻击和绑♥架♥
On top of assault charges and kidnapping,
达沃斯还因死去的三合会成员所通缉
Davos is wanted for a whole slew of dead Triad.
你们三个是从犯
And you three are accessories.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
我们不想给你们定罪
We don't want to book you.
我们只想知道你们到底对我朋友做了什么
But we do need to know exactly what you did to our friend.
米丝蒂
Misty.
-该死 -去拿针来
- God damn it! - Get the needles!
走
Go!
现在 我们再来问一遍
Now, let's try this again.
看来没人在家
Doesn't look like anyone's home.
那我们等着
Then we wait.
-你在仪式上待了多久 -没多久
- How long did you stay at the ceremony? - Not long.
我的职责是运送你
My job was to deliver you.
鹤姐♥妹♥们♥给你放血...然后给他纹身
The Crane Sisters bled you... and inked him.
这就是我被困的地方
This is where I was bound.
到最后 他站起来
At the end, he stood up...
朝我走来
came over to me.
他几乎没有碰我 但我能感受到这股热量
He barely touched me, but I could feel this heat.
龙的心脏被从我身上被拉了出来
The heart of the dragon was being pulled out of me.
那种疼痛是无法容忍♥的
The pain was unbearable.
-给我注射器 沃克 -你什么意思
- Give me the syringe, Walker. - What do you mean?
我要站在他旁边
I'll be standing right next to him.
我一个人就能给他打♥针♥ 给我吧
I can dose him myself. Give it to me.
计划可不是这样的
That's not the plan.
我不相信你的计划
I don't trust your plan.
你为什么要让自己身处不必要的危险当中呢
Why would you put yourself in harm's way if you didn't have to?
你不了解我 所以你太多疑了
You don't know me... so you're being paranoid.
嗯 确实如此
Yeah. I am.
把注射器给我
Give me the syringe.
当我们路过你家的时候 你提到了多重人格
When we stopped by your apartment and you opened up about DID...
尽管我很感谢你
as much as I appreciate it...
但那都是你的战术 对吗
it was tactical, wasn't it?
让我放松警惕
Put me at ease.
你想干吗 沃克
What's your plan, Walker?
麦迪尼斯
Madness.
文兄弟
The Wen brothers,
我们的人在照看披露街的生意
our man watching Pell Street businesses,
珊米·李和他的兄弟...
Sammy Lee and his cousin...
都死了
all dead.
这还只是我们地盘上的
And that's just on our side.
给我找出是谁干的
Find me who did this!
正如我老公过去常说的
As my husband used to say,
"血债血偿"
"Blood for blood."
你得相信我从来没有想过要伤害你
You have to know I never wanted to hurt you.
现在说这些有什么用呢
What do intentions matter in this?
你做了就是做了
You did.
本来参加戒毒会是为了帮助我
The whole NA thing was supposed to be a way
了解如何解决问题的
to understand how to fix this.
找到方法与你沟通 向你展示我想要改变
Find a way to talk to you and show you that I want to change.
乔伊
Joy...
我是你在这世上唯一的亲人了
I'm your only family in the whole world.
你真的想让我走吗
Do you really want me gone?
你不是唯一一个有计划的人
You know, you weren't the only one with a plan.
当时我想出去 开始自己的事业
I was gonna get out. Start my own business.
看看我能把人生过的怎么样
See what my life could look like.
我的人生
My life.
因为只有那样我才会考虑回来
'Cause only then could I even consider coming back
看看我们的立场
and seeing where we stood.
完全独♥立♥的 两个人
Two people, fully independent,
努力看看我们能怎么修补我们的关系
trying and seeing what fences we could mend.
我想要那样
I want that.
嗯 我知道你想要那样 沃德
Yeah. I know you want that, Ward.
你完整又清晰的表达了你的诉求
You've made your wants perfectly clear.
我想说的是 也许有一天我也会想要
What I'm saying is that maybe I could someday want that, too.
但那必须以我的时间为准
But it has to be on my time.
不是当你准备好了 而是当我准备好了
Not when you're ready, when I am ready.
我理解 但我想...
I understand that. But I wanna--
住嘴 你听见自己说什么了吗
Stop! Do you hear yourself?
"我想"
"I want!"
每一次你说"我想"
Every time you say "I want,"
都能让我想起你从来不考虑我的感受
It reminds me that you spent our entire lives
只是一味把自己的想法和需求
putting your wants and your needs
强加在我们两个的全部生活里
before even thinking about mine.
天啊
Oh, God.
你问我怎么忍♥心对丹尼下手
You know, you asked me how I could do what I did to Danny.
真♥相♥是
The truth?
我对他下手 因为我不忍♥心对你下手
I did it to him because... I couldn't bear to do it to you.
也不忍♥心对爸爸下手
And I couldn't do it to Dad.
这既变♥态♥又令人悲哀
That is so screwed up and sad.
爸爸已经死了
Dad's dead.
可不知怎的他还在折磨我们
And... somehow he's still tearing us apart.
如果这样 乔伊 最终就是他赢了
If he does that, Joy, then, in the end, he wins.
谁管他是输是赢 他已经化成灰了
Who cares if he wins or loses? He's ashes in a jar.
再见 沃德 永别了
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表