剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
The people there will help you, no questions asked.
那样不对 我想开枪打你
It wasn't right. Me about to pop off at you.
但我是新来的 想留下就得拿出点成绩来
I'm new to this scene. If I wanna stay, I have to pull my weight.
你是个聪明的孩子
You're a smart kid.
比看上去要聪明
Smarter than you let on.
聪不聪明我都得吃饭
Smart or dumb, I gotta eat.
监狱的免费食物多
Got a lot of free food in prison.
除非金老虎先发现你们占了这里
Unless the Tigers find you squatting here first.
金老虎不会再是个问题了
The Tigers aren't gonna be a problem anymore.
我们住他们的地盘
We're parked in their turf
是因为斧头帮会粉碎他们
because the Hatchets are gonna crush them.
然后我们会建立自己的地盘 动真格的
Then we're gonna get our own turf. Be for real players.
斧头帮要消灭金老虎
The Hatchets are gonna try and take out the Tigers?
据说是的
That's the word.
他们大人物
The big dogs.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
我们没什么不知道的
'Cause there ain't nothing we don't know.
用词不对 你不上学吗
"Anything." Don't you go to school?
不 我就去吃午饭
Nah. I just stop in for lunch.
你那位莱诺 他不知道的事多了
Your boy, Ryhno? There's a lot he doesn't know.
比如暴♥力♥只会招致暴♥力♥
Like, violence begets violence.
"招致"就是"制♥造♥" 如果你去学校
"Begets" means "makes," Which you would know
而不是吃烂披萨 你就会知道的
if you went to school for more than the shitty pizza.
我叫科琳
Colleen, by the way.
我叫BB 就像BB弹
BB. Like them little bullets.
丹尼·兰德
Danny Rand.
我们能谈谈吗
Could we talk for a moment?
单独谈
Alone?
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
你们要跟金老虎开战
You're on a path to war with the Tigers.
我想想办法阻止
I'd like to help find a way to stop it.
这可困难了
That could prove difficult.
码头
The docks...
是我们的 他们想要
We have them. They want them.
码头的控制权不值得大动干戈
Control of the docks isn't worth a war
搅得整个社区不得安宁
that will upend a whole neighborhood.
去见见金老虎的头领
Meet with the leaders, with the Tigers.
如果你们愿意分享门路和利益 大家都得利
If you can share access and profits, everybody wins.
唐人街会繁荣
Chinatown thrives.
我本来或许还愿意考虑妥协
I might have considered such a compromise...
直到几晚前 金老虎企图
until the Tigers tried to rob an armored car
抢劫我们的运钞装甲车
moving our funds a few nights ago.
所以你今早杀了他们一个人
And that's why you had one of their men killed this morning.
我侄子是那辆装甲车的司机
My nephew was the driver of that armored car.
请节哀 但是那样并不能改变现状
I'm sorry for your loss, but that doesn't change the situation.
在这件事情上我别无选择
I have no choice in this matter.
血债血偿
Blood for blood.
这不是伸张正义 而是将事情扩大化
That's not justice. That's escalation.
那是我的权利
It's my right.
不要一走了之
Don't walk away from this.
如果你不平息这场战争
If you won't put this war to rest...
那我会想办法去平息的
then I'll find a way.
投降
Yield.
投降
Yield.
你为什么不投降
Why won't you yield?
结束了 丹尼 你为什么不投降
It's over, Danny. Why won't you yield?
车呢
Where's the car?
正在开过来
It's on the way.
你打给并购决策部了吗
Did you call Acquisitions?
打了 米查姆先生 他们也不明白
Yes, Mr. Meachum. They can't make sense of it, either.
你还打给了谁
Who else did you call?
你说也不明白
You said "Either."
不 我指的是他们和我
No, I just meant it as in "Them and me."
我有问你意见吗
And I asked for your opinion?
这些混♥蛋♥完全不知道乔伊要干什么
These assholes have no clue what she's up to,
但是却帮她纳了七年的税吗
and they've done Joy's taxes the last seven years?
并购决策部的确说过她在撤资计划中的专利
Acquisitions did say that the patents in her divestment package
是兰德保守收♥购♥的专利
were patents that Rand acquired defensively.
但大多数已经不存在了 这完全说不通
Most of which are defunct. Which makes no sense.
再说一次 完全不重要
Again with the peanut gallery.
你念的是哪一所商学院来着 卡蒂
Where did you go to business school again, Katie?
沃顿商学院
Wharton.
那肯定花了一大笔钱
That must have cost a good chunk of change.
我还以为花了这么大一笔钱上的学院
You would think for that money they would teach you
肯定会教会你如何应对竞争对手
that when someone divests from your company,
从自己公♥司♥里撤资的情况
they are your competition.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是混帐老板 我保证
I'm not an asshole boss. I promise.
我只是事情太多了
Just preoccupied.
今天和上一周都不顺
Been a bad day and a bad week.
我想说的是就算我没有从沃顿商学院毕业
All I was saying is I didn't have to graduate from Wharton
也知道垃圾专利的关键词是"垃圾"
to know that the operative word in junk patents is "Junk."
我认为它们不全都是垃圾
My guess is they're not all junk.
她不想我知道是哪一些
She doesn't want me to know which ones.
所以我们必须搞清楚
So we have to know.
好的 米查姆先生
Yes, Mr. Meachum.
你能查出她今晚去哪吗
You find out where she's gonna be tonight?
我从她助手那里得知
All I was able to get out of her assistant
她要去出席一个活动
is that she is attending an event at...
贝利拍卖♥♥行
Bailey's Auction House.
干得好 卡蒂 那我的行程呢
Good work, Katie. And my schedule?
-有空档 -好
- Wide open. - Okay.
还有一件事
One more thing.
如果有人问起我的行程 即便是我
Anyone asks about my schedule, even me,
从现在开始你说排满了
from now on you say, "Jam-packed" or,
或是说 和平时一样安排地密密麻麻
"Packed to the gills, as usual..."
如果你喜欢的话 我很高兴说忙疯了
I'm glad to throw in a "Batshit crazy" if you'd like.
很喜欢
I do like that.
其实出席人数还不少
Not a bad turnout, actually.
看来美术和宗教比较学的双学位
I guess a double major in fine art and comparative religion
还是很有用的
is good for something.
在皮尔逊学院的时候 你可没少喝那些调酒啊
You've come a long way since those mixers at Pierson.
灌了很多劣质伏特加后 你总是更喜欢喝那些
You always liked them better after a fifth of cheap vodka.
我肩上的小恶魔好意思说这话
Said the devil on my shoulder.
是我肩上的小天使说的
Said the angel on mine.
你好像比以前更像你自己了
You seem more you than you've been... maybe ever.
谢谢
Thank you.
我
I'm...
我在寻找以前不敢尝试的事物
I'm reaching for things that I was afraid to before.
戴维斯是其中一部分吗
And is, uh, Davis part of that equation?
达沃斯
Davos.
我们之间没什么
We're not a thing.
但是我们一直在一起工作
But we've been working on a thing together.
他有点过度紧张 但是我喜欢
He's a little overly intense, but I like it.
不 紧张甚至都不足以形容
No. Intense doesn't even begin to do it justice.
他简直是紧张到不行
He's all kinds of wound up.
介意我失陪一阵吗
You wouldn't mind?
请自便
Knock yourself out.
但是给你一句忠告
But word to the wise...
他不喝酒 不吃肉 不参加派对
He doesn't drink, eat meat, party,
也不和人聊天
or make small talk.
你要那些钱就是为了买♥♥这些
So this is what you wanted all that cash for.
全都砸在家居装♥修♥上
To blow it on home decor.
古董上
Antiquities.
是的 我在兰德董事会认出了一些
Yeah, I recognize some of them from the Rand board.
那个不是米卡·普拉达吗
Isn't that Mika Prada?
你不是非常恨她吗
Don't you hate her with a passion?
她上了你的三任大学男友吧
She screwed, like... three of your college boyfriends.
还有你最喜欢的教授
And your favorite professor.
等等 还是说教授是你的其中一个男朋友
Oh wait, or was the professor one of the boyfriends?
你到底来这干什么 沃德
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表