剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
土豆球是我的救赎
Tater tots are my salvation.
校园的囚徒
Prisoner of school.
人生
Life.
天 -哪
Oh... - My...
太下头了
Ick.
或许鲁保罗变装秀的选手可以当我男朋友
Maybe "RuPaul's Drag Race" can be my boyfriend.
《鲁保罗变装皇后秀》的参赛选手均为男扮女装
你们好
Oh. Hey.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我就住这儿 你怎么跑这儿来了
I live here. What are you doing here?
我刚刚在爬这栋楼
Oh, you know, I was just scaling the side
然后发现你们家窗户开着 所以我就来了
of the building and noticed your window was open, so boop.
你竟然在爬楼 -求求不要告诉我爸妈
You scaled the building? - Please don't tell my parents.
他们以为我在酷圣石冰淇淋店
They think I'm at Cold Stone Creamery.
你还跟你♥爸♥妈住一起啊
You still live with your parents?
那真是太 正常了
That's so... normal.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我已经很多年没有想过你们了
I hadn't thought of you guys in ages,
但是我们在咖啡店偶遇之后
but then I got a taste at the coffee shop
我这十年接受的治疗灰飞烟灭
and ten years of therapy flew right out the window.
关于你的情况我很抱歉 诺拉
Look, I'm really sorry to hear that, Nora,
但是你得走了
but you need to go.
我能从大门走吗
Can I use your front door?
可以
Yes.
我可以把这个带走吗
And can I take this?
不行
No.
那我可以把你带走吗 -休想
And can I take this? - No.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表