剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
嗨
Hi.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are!
别过来 不然她会跳舞进攻你
Stay back, or the girl will dance toward you!
我不想穿着兔子服装死去
I don't want to die in a bunny suit.
我不会伤害你们的
I'm not gonna hurt anybody.
我知道你是我的黑粉
I know you're my hater.
卡莉 对不起 我可以解释
Carly, I'm sorry. I can explain.
走 米莉森特 帮我把他绑起来
Come on, Millicent. Help me tie him up.
这也太浪费这些上等纱线了
That seems like a waste of good yarn.
我们相遇之后 我意识到我对你的评价十分错误
After we met, I realized how wrong I had been about you.
你骗我说没看过节目
You lied about seeing the show.
你还骗我说你不是我恨卡莉57
And you lied about being iHateCarly57.
你说过真话吗
Was anything you said true?
流浪的孩子们呢 还有玉米饼
What about the homeless kids? Or the tacos?
不是 卡莉 我发誓
No, no, Carly, I swear,
自从遇见你 每句话都是真的
everything since we met has been real.
那你为什么讨厌我
Then why do you hate me?
我不讨厌你 好吧 曾经讨厌过
I don't. I mean, I did.
我那时11岁 梦想就是登上爱卡莉
Look, when I was 11, my dream was to be on "iCarly."
我很喜欢你们在节目上展示大家的才华
I loved how you showcased other people's talents,
所以我也发了一个视频 但是你们从来没播过
so I sent you a video, and you never played it.
从那之后这阵怨恨就一直过不去
And I've held a grudge ever since.
爱卡莉当时挺火的
"iCarly" was pretty big.
我们算是当时唯一的网综
We were, like, the only web show.
有成千上万的粉丝给我们发视频
We had thousands of submissions.
再说 弗雷迪会故意滤掉帅哥
And Freddie tended to weed out the cute guys.
那个时候我很受伤
Look, it hurt then.
但是真正♥见♥到你后 我释然了
But meeting you in person, I got over it.
而且仔细想想 我们的相遇
And if you think about it, it's kind of a funny story
其实还挺有趣 对吧
of how we met, right?
带着仇恨的可爱
It's a hate-cute.
对不起 贾斯汀 但是这一切太过了
I'm sorry, Justin, but it's just all too much.
我希望我刚刚没有说对不起
Also, I wish I hadn't apologized just then.
我得多注意这个
I need to work on that.
你赶紧走吧
Now get out of here!
有一件事你说得没错
You were right about one thing though.
我确实还能更好
I can "do better."
翻篇了 反击了
Flipped it, reversed it,
从未预演过
never once rehearsed it.
我等不及今晚的约会了
I can't wait to get together tonight.
在急诊的洗眼站认识你
It was so great meeting you at the eye wash station
我非常开心
at the emergency room.
不过我在想
But I was thinking,
我们是可以去一家高档餐厅
sure, we could go to some fancy restaurant
换上约会的伪装
and put on a dating persona,
但是我不太喜欢那种虚情假意
but I'm just not into all that artifice.
我希望你能了解最真实的我
You know, I want you to get to know the real me.
是的 我在想今晚可以约在我家
Yeah, I was thinking we could hang at my place tonight.
我的视力恢复了
You know, my eyesight is back,
我非常期待真正♥见♥到你本人
so I'm really looking forward to actually seeing you.
好 晚点见
Okay, I'll see you later.
挂了
Buh-bye.
这怎么 噢
What is this--oh!
不是吧
No.
不是吧
No.
我又看不见了
Oh, I've done it again!
我知道你为什么叹气
I know what that sigh means.
你哪里知道 -你想贾斯汀了
No, you don't. - You miss Justin.
好吧 你确实知道
Oh, then yeah, you totally do.
你还想继续约他 -有何不可呢
You want to keep dating him? - Why not?
说实话
I mean, let's face it,
他并没有让我有下头的感觉
he still hasn't given me the ick.
如果我就此针对他 那我也不是什么好人
And I'm no better than him if I hold this against him.
人生苦短 何必一直怨恨一个人
Life's too short to hold a grudge.
你还不是因为瑜伽裤的事情不肯原谅我
And yet you won't forgive me for that leggings incident.
你居然不告诉我那样会看到整个屁♥股♥
You didn't tell me you could see my whole butt through 'em.
我以为你就是为了露出屁♥股♥
I thought that's why you bought them!
我希望我能回到过去
I just wish I could go back in time
告诉13岁的我
and tell 13-year-old me
在节目上播出贾斯汀的视频
to put Justin on the show.
等等
Wait a minute.
我可以让26岁的我来做这件事
I can tell 26-year-old me to do it.
她刚刚同意了
And she just agreed.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 -不行
Freddie! Freddie? - No.
拜托
Wha--come on.
我就是想告诉你我爱你 仅此而已
I just want to tell you I love you, man, that's all.
还有我又把自己弄瞎了
Also, I blinded myself again,
我需要你再次成为我的眼睛
and I need you to be my eyes
协助我今晚与一位美丽女士的约会
on a date tonight with a gorgeous woman
我觉得她可能是我的真命天女
who just might be my soul mate,
但是我不能确定
but it's hard to tell because we only talked
因为我们只在急诊室聊过五分钟
for five minutes at the emergency room.
不过我是个浪漫主义者
But I'm a romantic.
今晚命运会告诉我答案
We'll see where the night takes us.
你觉得我还会信吗
You expect me to fall for this again?
我没有骗你
Yeah--no, there's nothing to fall for.
我真的看不见
I really can't see.
她马上就要到了
She's gonna be here any minute.
注意
Think fast.
你说的可能是实话
You might be telling the truth.
是我错了 我活该
That's my fault. I deserve it.
能扶我起来吗 谢谢
Can you help me up? Oh, thank you.
听着 这事有点尴尬
Now, listen, this is embarrassing,
但是我忘记了那个洗眼美女的名字
but I have forgotten hot eye wash lady's name.
我只需要你装成我的管家
All I need you to do is pretend to be my butler,
翻一下她的钱包 看一眼她的驾照
dig through her purse, and look at her driver's license.
你的手很柔软
Your hands are really soft.
你不是弗雷迪 对吧
You're not Freddie, are you?
我想起来了 你叫莎拉
I remember now. It's Sarah.
莎拉 你好 多有趣
Sarah, hi. What a funny--
你还在吗
Are you there?
谢谢你愿意这么做
Thank you so much for doing this.
我相信人都值得第二次机会
I believe in second chances.
我让米莉森特给我剪了两次头发
I let Millicent cut my hair twice.
我知道这不算借口 但是我投稿被拒
I know it's no excuse, but part of the reason
会让我那么受伤 有部分原因在于
why it hurt so bad when you rejected my video
我的那段视频内容是很私人的
is 'cause this piece is really personal to me.
那我很荣幸你能和我一起分享
Well I'm honored that you're sharing it with me.
摄像准备好了吗 弗雷迪
Is the camera ready, Freddie?
我上一秒刚按下录制
I literally just press record.
倒数五 四 三 二
In five, four, three, two...
欢迎回到爱卡莉
Welcome back to "iCarly,"
今天我们有一位特别来宾
where today, we have a really special guest.
贾斯汀为此准备了很长时间
Justin has had this prepared for a long time
他终于要展示出他的技能了
and is finally going to bare his soul.
我们很爱这种脆弱性
We stan this vulnerability.
这是我在人生中很艰难的一段时间
This is a poem that I wrote
写的一首诗
during a really difficult period of my life.
谢谢你愿意在节目上分享
Well, thanks so much for doing it on the show--
第三节课
Third period.
家庭作业
Homework.
不是他灭
The bane of my exis...
就是我亡
tence.
布丁杯
Pudding cups.
我的坚持
Reward for my persis...
它来嘉奖
tence.
生物课
Biology.
世界第一
Number one.
挫折来源
Frustration.
饿怒
Hangry.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表