剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
Think back on all the guys you've dated over the years.
不都是帅气的木头么 胸大无脑
Gorgeous dum-dums. Himbos!
外表光鲜靓丽 内在空空如也
Pretty in the face-a. empty in la cabeza.
哇 还真是我喜欢的类型
Wow, that is my type.
该死 哈珀对那位小哥的评价是对的
Damn it, Harper was right about the guy.
她对于裙子的眼光估计也是对的
She was probably right about the dress too.
我应该穿着羽毛装么
Should I wear a bird?
好像有什么我不知道
I feel like I'm missing something here.
我才是呢 我要错过这次红毯了
No, I am. I'm missing this event.
哈珀也会错过时尚圈出道
And Harper is missing a big styling opportunity
和公众曝光的大好机会 我该怎么办
and a bunch of publicity. What should I do?
和她和好啊 卡莉 快去
Go make it up to her. Go Carly, go! Come on!
走前先给我个建议吧 我需要你的帮助
Not till you give me advice! I need your advice!
我雇佣了兔子快递的演员
Okay, I hired an actress off Postrabbit
让她帮助弗雷迪重回约会 可是
to ease Freddie back into dating, but--
哪是兔子快递啊
Postrabbit?
斯宾塞 这可是饥渴兔兔 招嫖的应用
Spencer, this is EagerBunny. It's for hiring sex workers.
我的朋友安娜靠这个应用搞定了法学院的学费
My friend Anna put herself through law school on that app.
可她明明没有 但收费不菲 怪不得
So she's not--oh. But there was a charge--oh.
还有制♥服♥ 懂了 那我该怎么办
And the costume, yeah. What am I going to do?
对弗雷迪说实话就可以
Just be honest with Freddie.
他会理解你帮助他的行为的
He'll understand you were just trying to help.
我还是去忏悔鸽子应用
Or I could get him a celebrity apology
订制一款名人道歉吧
from ContritionPigeon.
我建议你直接挂失信♥用♥卡♥吧
Or you can just report your credit card as stolen.
别挂失尾号♥6821那张
But not the one ending in 6821.
嘿 米莉森特 你♥爸♥去哪儿了
Hey, Millicent, have you seen your dad?
他去见新女友 拉莫娜了
He went to go see his new lady friend Ramona.
该死 又得大出血了
Damn it. Oh, that'll cost me.
兄弟 我有事找你聊聊
Oh, hey, man, listen, we have to talk.
能换个时间么 我现在很郁闷
Can it wait? I'm a bit bummed.
我和拉莫娜一刀两断了
I just ended things with Ramona.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你能有勇气平静地和她结束这段关系
That you had the courage to let her down gently.
米莉森特 很抱歉
I'm sorry Millicent,
我刚和你的潜在继母分手了
but I just dumped your future stepmother.
还没见过她
Never met this woman.
只是看照片觉得也就一般
Thought the photos were only okay.
能认识她是个不错的经历 但我也说不清楚
It was great getting to know her, but I don't know.
可能就是没有爱情的火花吧 -没有火花
There's just no spark. - No spark?
你们的爱情火花都直冲火星了呢
Was expecting a damn rocket launched to Mars
毕竟你们之前
after all that
那么的甜蜜 沟通那么频繁
romance and listening.
别误解我
Look, don't get me wrong.
我喜欢有事业的女性 但她总是突然中断我们的约会
I love a woman with a career but she kept leaving our date
借口都是“核物理紧急事件”
so abruptly for "nuclear physicist emergencies."
每次都是卡着点
And always right on the hour.
没事 虽然我和拉莫娜之间没有结果
But hey, even though it didn't work out with Ramona,
但弗雷迪已经准备好继续了
the ready is still in Freddie.
这口头禅得换了
We got to get you a new catchphrase.
怎么大家都在我家啊
What's everyone doing in my apartment?
我本想在卡莉奔赴时装秀后 到这里来寻找平静的
I was here trying to get some peace and quiet after Carly left for Fashion Fest.
结果事与愿违
But clearly that plan failed.
她还真去了啊 穿了什么衣服去的
She actually went? What did she wear?
讲不清楚 我只记得她露出那难看的手肘了
I don't know. All I saw was those jacked up elbows.
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉 等一下 -哈珀
Carly! Wait, wait! - Harper!
先别说话 我得向你道歉
Okay, before you say anything, I just have to say I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉 可是 -不 没事的
I'm sorry too but - No, it's okay.
你很聪明
You're brilliant.
你用我的旧裙子进行改造 让我感到无比自信
You used my old dress and I feel so confident.
你不能穿这件衣服走红毯
You can't go out there in this.
啥 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我马上就要
I was just about to--
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这件衣服我没调整好尺寸
We never did a fitting.
只是临时进行了缝合设计而已
These are all just temporary stitches.
不要啊 我该怎么办
Oh no, what am I going to do?
别担心 有我给你顶着
Don't worry, I got you.
和好么
So are we good?
毕竟 我真的掀桌了
I mean, I did flip a table.
说实话吗 还挺帅气的
Can I be honest with you? It was iconic.
虽然我真的很生气 但我还有点期待你生气的举动呢
Even though I was so angry, I was secretly living for it.
我也是 我还想过你会用饮料洒我一脸呢
Same. I just wish you'd thrown a drink in my face.
这个留到下次吵架吧
Ooh, we'll save that for our next fight.
还有啊 你是对的
By the way, you were so right.
我就是喜欢那种性感无脑的男人
My type is totally hot and dumb.
血淋淋的事实啊 我是不是该去看病了
What a revelation. Do I need therapy?
还是算了
No, I'm good.
求你不要松手
Promise me you'll never let go.
卡莉 我不会松手的 永远不会
I'll never let go Carly, I'll never let go.
不要乱动
No sudden moves.
我们就在这儿不动了 -好的
We live here now. - Okay.
你好 哈珀 我是德布拉伯爵
Hey Harper, it's me, Countess Debra, duh.
这是卡莉为你在忏悔鸽子平台订制的道歉视频
This is your ContritionPigeon from your friend Carly.
她想让我告诉你 你才华横溢
She wants me to let you know that you are so talented.
你设计组合的衣服
That outfit you put together
实在是太具有开拓性了
was effortlessly trailblazing.
你绝对是搞笑碧池领袖
It was so Fun Bitch In Charge.
请原谅卡莉之前难以相处的态度
Also, please forgive Carly for being so difficult
不过 你也不是什么省油的灯
but also, like, you are no cakewalk, either.
不管怎样 请原谅她吧
Irregardless, please forgive her.
就像我已经原谅了我的亡夫
Just like I forgave my dead husband,
我现在很想他
who I miss so much
当然我绝对没有下手
and I definitely didn't kill
才上了《威斯康星寡妇》的节目
to get on "The Real Widows Of Wisconsin."
总之呢
In conclusion...
女权万岁
feminism.
就像我常说的那样 钱并不是什么小问题
Like I always say, money isn't a thing,
钱就是一切
it's everything!
再见
Bye.
钱就是一切
It's everything!
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表