剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
What are you doing here, anyway?
我来参加鱼鱼和我小组
I'm here for my Fishy and Me group.
我爱甜甜圈 但是和其他家长走动走动也不错
I love Donut, but it's nice to connect with other parents.
我想要做些适合我的事情
I need something just for me.
不错
That's fair.
天呐 我觉得我把我宝贝给杀了
Oh, my God! I think I killed my baby.
为什么我只能管好自己
Why did I ever do anything just for me?
哇哇哇 怎么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened?
我给甜甜圈喂了这个勇敢沙子
I fed Donut this dumb Brave Sand
而不是鱼食
instead of fish food!
我为什么会把它们弄混
How did I mix these up?
因为它们看起来一样
Because they look identical.
伸出你的手
Put out your hands.
完全一样
They're the exact same.
勇气沙子是鱼食
Brave Sand is fish food!
我说的没错 这就是骗局
I was right. It's a scam.
卡莉和弗雷迪的直播要开始了
Carly and Freddie are about to go on her show
他们要把这个垃圾卖♥♥给她的粉丝了
and sell this junk to her subscribers.
我要去提醒他们
I have to warn them.
嘿 羽管键琴
Hey, Harpsichord.
嘿 CJ钢琴
Hey, CJ-piano.
我现在有一个传销友情紧急事件 所以我要走了
Listen, I have an MLM/friendship emergency, so I got to go.
作为你的朋友 我会说 我们都经历过
As your friend, I say, "We've all been there."
但作为你的副经理 我会说
But as your assistant manager, I say,
雇员必须要完成时间表上的轮班
"Employees must complete their shifts as scheduled."
但上次你要陪你的狗度蜜月我都替你打掩护了
But I covered for you when you had to chaperone your dog's honeymoon.
作为你的朋友 乐路 小饼干和我
As your friend, La Roux, Cookie and I
永远不会忘记你的恩情
will never forget your generosity.
但作为你的副经理 你
But as your assistant manager, you...
让我们就此打住
Let me stop you right there.
这份工作在方方面面拖我后腿
This job is holding me back in all types of ways.
所以 作为你的雇员 我说
So, as your employee, I say,
我辞职
"I quit."
但作为你的朋友 我会说 周末喝酒吗
But as your friend, I say, "Drinks this weekend?"
行
All right.
各位准备好迎接一场
Everyone get ready for a...
让沙子改变你的人生
沙尘暴
Sandstorm!
我是弗雷迪 北西区的高钻销♥售♥
I'm Freddie, VIPDS for NSD.
我是格里芬 北西区和西南区的超高级销♥售♥
And I'm Griffin, VIPPSC of NSD and EST.
不是执业催眠师
Not a licensed hypnotist.
我是卡莉
And I'm Carly.
你们好
Hello.
今天给大家分享
Today, we're here to tell you
一款我们都爱的产品 沙子牌
about a product we love: Sand!
沙子是一种情绪的助推器 充满了积极的生活元素
Sand is a mood booster brimming with life-positive elements.
但只听我们说的不算
But don't take our word for it.
我们来听一下沙子牌的忠实粉丝怎么说
Let's hear it from a real Sand fan,
斯宾塞·谢
Spencer Shay!
感谢你们让我来说我的心里话
Thank you for letting me speak my truth.
再遇到沙子牌之前 我听都听不进去
Before Sand, I listened, but I didn't hear.
我听进去了 但我没有理解
I heard, but I didn't understand.
我理解了 但我假装没有理解
I understood, but I pretended not to
不然我也不会把邮箱地址给那个绿色和平组织的人
so I didn't have to give the Greenpeace guy my email.
有了贴心沙子 一切都变了
With Sensitivity Sand, all that has changed.
每一盒你买♥♥的沙子牌
And with every box of Sand you buy
使用“弗雷德B”优♥惠♥码
using promo code "Freddie B,"
我们会给你九五折
we'll give you five percent off,
而且你可以看到斯宾塞在库存表里划掉它
and you'll get to watch Spencer mark it off on our neato chart.
滑行车时间到
Scooter break!
耶
Yeah!
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉 沙子 鱼食
Carly! Sand! Fish food!
我现在还在直播啊
I'm in the middle of something.
让我们来听听平静沙子
And let's hear how Calm Sand
怎么让你内心的平静
can Zen you out.
来自我们最最冷静的女主持人
From the hostess with the most-est, the chillest of the illest,
你们喜爱的 熟知的 信任的女人
the woman you love, know and trust...
沙子就是鱼食
沙子牌是鱼食
"Sand is fish food"?
卡莉·谢
...Carly Shay!
帮我们一把
All right, help us out.
给沙子带货吧 卡莉
Sell that Sand, Carly.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh. Yeah.
平静沙子让我保持非常冷静
Calm Sand keeps me very calm.
就像冻土带上的雪猫头鹰
Like a snowy owl on the tundra,
饥肠辘辘等待老鼠
starving for a mouse.
如果你只是以为那是只老鼠 于是你俯冲
But what if you only think it's a mouse, so you down it,
然后你发现那是鱼食
and then you find out it's fish food?
你们会认为那只猫头鹰是骗子吗
Do you think that the owl is a fraud
即使她并不知情
even though she didn't know?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
卡莉在给我们展示
Carly's trying to show us
她在使用平静沙子之前的样子
what she was like before Calm Sand.
给 卡莉
Here, Carly.
你要不要痛饮一下
Why don't you take a nice big drink?
咕 咕 对吧
"Hoo, hoo," right?
干了 干了 干了
Chug! Chug! Chug!
我不能喝这个
I can't drink this.
为什么 -因为沙子是鱼食
Why not? -'Cause Sand is fish food.
什么
What?!
它里面没有什么抗氧化剂
It's not brimming with antioxidants.
里面都是鱼食
It's brimming with fish food.
天哪 沙子是鱼食
Oh, my God. Sand is fish food?!
不 它没有通过任何类别的食物审批
No. It has not been legally proven to be food of any kind.
什么
What?!
你早就知道
You knew?
等下 这就是你要和我见面的原因
Wait, that's why you wanted to meet up,
让你把这个垃圾卖♥♥给我
so you could sell me this junk.
你找我不是为了重归于好
Not to get back together.
对 不对 也许 呃
Yes. N-No. Well, maybe. Um...
我们可以再回到一起的
We can get back together.
卡莉 我爱你
Carly, I love you.
恶心
Ew.
我永远不会为此考虑一秒钟
I never even considered it for one second.
弗雷迪 你还好吗
Freddie, are you okay?
如果沙子是假货
If Sand is fake,
我独自顶住了米莉森特的攻势
then I stood up to Millicent all on my own.
我是真的勇敢啊
I really am brave.
所以我完全可以处理我辞职了的这个问题
So I can totally handle the fact that I just quit my job.
还有我把所有的积蓄都花掉了 还有
And spent all my money. And...
行吧 我出汗太多了
Oh, wow, okay. Well, I'm sweating a lot.
也许是因为激动和勇敢之心
Probably just from the excitement and bravery.
我都做了些什么
What have I done?
你知道我觉得什么产品永远可靠吗
You know what product I can always rely on?
揍你一顿
A can of whup-ass.
滑板车离场
Scooter exit.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我看得出来你很受伤
I can see that you're hurting,
我也能感觉得到你的痛苦 -别说了 哥们儿
and I feel your pain. -No, dude, stop.
贴心沙子是假的
Sensitivity Sand is fake.
对啊
Yeah.
这说明我一直都这么体贴
Which means I've always been this sensitive.
哇 那我岂不是全能
Wow, am I the absolute total package?
弗雷迪 我很抱歉 我不应该干涉你的
Freddie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have meddled.
你辞职了 你现在成了鱼的主人
You quit your job. You're a fish owner now.
没关系的 那个工作之前一直在拖累我
No, it's okay. That job was holding me back.
沙子牌是场骗局
Look, Sand was a scam,
但这份经历提醒我 我是个创业者
but this experience reminded me I'm an entrepreneur.
我要继续创业了
I need to start pursuing that again.
即使这需要很大的勇气
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表