剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
爱卡莉 第一季第十集
iCarly 2021 S01E10 Take a Girls' Trip
我确信 你会看见
I know you see
世界将为我而变得
Somehow the world will change for me
绚烂无比
And be so wonderful
每个人都快快醒来
So wake up the members of my nation
现在轮到你来秀出自己
It's your time to be
大胆选择 不要逃避
There's no chance unless you take one
你将会发现
And the time to see the brighter side
凡事都有闪光点
Of every situation
有些事不可避免
Some things are meant to be
尽量发挥到最好 剩下的交给我搞定
So give me your best and leave the rest to me
椰香麦片 金枪鱼福袋
Coconut flakes, tuna pouch,
葡萄干
raisins...
不准带金枪鱼去旅行
Uh-uh, you are not taking tuna on our road trip.
如果我也去 我就会让你带
I'd let you bring a tuna pouch if I was going.
但是你不能去
But you're not.
只有我 哈珀和布鲁克
It's just me, Harper and Brooke.
我们要度过一个女生周末
We're gonna have girls' weekend.
平常我会提醒你我们是女人不是女生
Normally I would remind you that we are women, not girls,
但是我打算戴着皇冠享受
but I plan on drinking a pink margarita
粉红玛格丽特 所以无所谓了
in a tiara, so you're good.
是哪种粉红
What kind of pink we talking about?
草莓红 木槿红 还是胡椒粉红
Strawberry? Hibiscus? Pink peppercorn?
怎么了 我参加过很多次女生旅行
What? I've been on tons of girls' trips.
比男生旅行好太多了
They're way better than guys' trips.
活动安排井井有条 还在室内
They're organized, they're indoors,
而且你想喝玫瑰红葡萄酒的时候也没人笑你
and nobody teases you if you want to drink some rosé.
玫瑰红葡萄酒
Rosé!
我等不及了
I can't wait.
我终于要第一次踏上女生旅行
I'm finally gonna go on my first girls' trip.
我在意大利的时候 那里的女性显然
I was living in Italy, and apparently women there
都不组织女生旅行
don't go on girls' trips.
毕竟她们都已经住在意大利了
'Cause they're in Italy.
当我回来的时候
When I got back,
我就一直找不到一帮合得来的女孩们
I just never found my group of girls.
感觉所有人都已经有小团体了
It was like all the groups were already taken.
那我们就组成一个新的小团体 好吗
Well, we're putting together a new group, okay?
一位炫酷时尚
The cool, fashionable one.
聪颖性感
The smart, sexy one.
美丽随性
The beautiful, spontaneous one.
还有你和布鲁克
And you and Brooke.
我认识布鲁克吗
Do I know Brooke?
不认识 我们是大学室友
Oh, no. We were roommates in college.
她超棒的
She is amazing. Yes.
不过我们得赶紧走 不然那个碧池
But let's hurry so we can beat that bitch there
会先去抢舒服的床
before she takes the good bed.
其实 大惊喜
Actually, big surprise.
自从他们知道了我是爱卡莉的创始人
Since they found out I'm iCarly,
就给我们升级了派对套房♥
they upgraded us to the party suite.
我只需要上传一个
All I have to do is post
我们玩得很开心的视频
a video of us having a fun time.
这很合适 因为我会拍视频 你就是开心果
Which is perfect because I make videos and you're fun.
迷你鸟舍快递
Mini birdhouse delivery.
太好了 我们正缺这第七个
Oh, good, we really needed a seventh.
我知道我做了很多个
I know I've been making a lot,
但是这个里面有金箔壁纸
but this one's got gold leaf wallpaper on the inside.
作为一个单身狗 我这么说吧
I say this as someone who needs a girlfriend.
你得找个女朋友
You need a girlfriend.
我确实很需要谈恋爱
Ah, I really do.
我有点厌倦与那些有趣的
I'm sick of just dating fun women
热爱运动 自♥制♥啤酒
who love sports and brew their own beer
但只是玩玩的女人了
and don't want to commit.
我想要更多
I want something more than that.
我能有这样的女朋友就知足了
I'd be good with... that.
灵感这就来了
Oh! Inspiration has struck.
给人类居住的鸟舍 没错
Birdhouses for people. Yeah!
斯宾塞的生活看得我好悲伤
Ugh, Spencer's life makes me so sad.
我不悲伤了 女生旅行
I'm over it. Girls' trip!
耶 是你们去
Yay, you guys!
弗雷迪 你知道什么事情对你来说会很有趣吗
Aw, Freddie, you know what could be fun for you?
拎包
Get the bags.
什么也不能阻止我们享受乐趣
Nothing is gonna stop us from having fun.
天哪 -嗨 哈珀
Oh, my God. - Hi, Harps.
梅芙
Maeve?
天哪
Oh, my God!
梅芙 就是你那个四年前消失的表姐吗
Maeve? Your cousin who disappeared four years ago?
天哪
Oh, my God.
估计是另外一个人吧
No, probably a different one.
在海上漂了四年之后
So, after four years at sea,
我的绑匪终于愿意放我走了
my kidnappers finally decided to let me go.
等等 那他们是绑匪还是海盗
Wait, so were they kidnappers or pirates?
我超喜欢海盗 -弗雷迪超喜欢海盗
I'm super into pirates. - Freddie's super into pirates.
我很喜欢恃强凌弱这个词
I just love the word "swashbuckle."
如果你作为弱者被他们欺凌
You'd love it a lot less
你就不会那么喜欢了
if you were the one being swashed and buckled.
可怜的梅芙
Oh, poor Maeve.
好消息是我不会再因为你
Well, the good news is I'm not mad at you
不回我消息而生气了
for ghosting me anymore.
你最好不要读我发的邮件
You should probably not read my emails.
那些不重要
None of that matters.
重要的是现在我回来了
The important thing is that I'm here now,
我再也不会去任何地方旅行了
and I'm never traveling anywhere ever again.
我只想和我最爱的人坐在这里
I just want to sit here with my favorite person.
你为什么不和我们一起去女生旅行呢
Well, hey, why don't you come with us on our girls' trip?
我们可以坐在车上 还有那个派对套房♥里
We can sit in the car, and we can sit in the party suite.
我们可以坐在好多地方
We can sit a bunch of places.
单是想到还要迈出一步
The thought of taking even a single step...
我就要焦虑得窒息了
makes my throat close from stress.
海水一般能让我冷静下来
I mean, this sea water usually calms me down.
但是现在不管用了
It's not working now, though.
哈珀 你和梅芙就留在家里吧
Harper, you and Maeve should just stay here.
不用担心我 布鲁克会去的
Don't worry about me. Brooke's gonna be there.
布鲁克去不了了
And Brooke can't go.
不是吧 她的车被偷了
Oh, no. Her car was stolen?!
可怜的布鲁克
Poor Brooke.
我没事啦
Look, I'll be okay.
我有很多有趣的计划
I have all sorts of fun ideas.
听说他们有个特百惠博物馆
I heard they have a Tupperware museum,
我还有一本关于蜡烛的书
and I just got a book about candles.
女生旅行
Girl trip!
弗雷迪 给你五分钟收拾行李
Freddie, be packed in five minutes.
我们两个住一间房♥
This isn't gonna be awkward
应该不会尴尬吧 -为什么会尴尬
with us sharing a room, is it? - Why would it be?
这不是派对套房♥
This isn't the party suite.
还真是 二人派对
No, it is. "Party of two.
热恋情侣的亲密体验
An intimate experience for lovers in love."
还送一次情侣按♥摩♥
Wow, comes with a couples massage
包含五种香味的乳液
with five flavors of lotion.
我这就给前台打电♥话♥
I'll, uh, call the front desk and have them
让他们给我们换个没这么富有
switch our room to something with a little less
信息素的房♥间
pheromones.
一抽屉的巧克力
A chocolate drawer?
弗雷迪 立刻马上放下电♥话♥
Freddie, you put that phone down right now.
好了 表姐妹叙旧时间
Okay, cousin catch-up time.
只有我们俩 -是的
Just me and you. - Yes. Yes.
我现在比在全明星周末的卡戴珊还要饥渴
Ooh, I'm thirstier than a Kardashian at All-Star Weekend.
你要喝点什么吗
You need anything to drink?
有没有撒丁岛的桃子甘露
Oh, do you have Sardinian peach nectar?
来杯水就好了
A glass of water's fine.
哈珀 你在这里干什么
Harper, what are you doing here?
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表