剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
等等 你是礼貌性地陪笑呢 还是在嘲笑我
Wait, are you laughing with me or at me?
说法好点那个 -还好
The good one. - Oh, phew.
有件事我难以启齿 我有个十一岁大的女儿
Yeah, it's hard for me to tell. I have an 11-year-old daughter.
哦 Z世代老爸
Okay, Zaddy.
你说什么我一会儿查下字典
Well, I will look that up later.
你是下班后直接来的么
Are you just coming from work?
没 今晚我的工作才刚刚开始呢
No, I'm just getting started for the night.
什么 -哦 是的
What? - I mean, yes.
我刚从实验室那里来的
I just came from the lab.
你知道吗
Did you know that
线粒体是细胞的发电站么
the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell?
知道 但你知道有些多核生物
Yes. And did you know that some cells in multicellular
他们的细胞没有线粒体么
organisms don't have mitochondria at all?
我在说什么呢
What am I talking about?
你肯定清楚 -我肯定知道
Of course, you do. - Of course, I do.
和你聊天的感觉太好了
It's so nice to just talk to you.
过了这么久了 终于有一场像样的约会
It has been so long since I've been on a date.
过了这么久 终于有场约会我需要聊天
It's been so long since I actually talked on a date.
那你知道一氧化二氢就是水么
Oh, did you also know that H2O is also actually water?
那你知道二氧化二氢又名过氧化氢么
And did you also know that H2O2 is also hydrogen peroxide?
当然知道啊 我是科学工作者啊
Of course, I did. I'm a science worker.
这种调情的感觉太好了
God, I miss flirting!
这周很难熬 多给我倒点
It's been a rough week. I need a heavy pour.
卡莉
Carly!
我想到了 礼服时刻
I've got it. A tux moment.
强悍的 女强人的 亘古的
Powerful, androgynous, timeless,
绝对头碧领 头号♥碧池领袖
very HBIC, Head Bitch In Charge.
听起来有点严肃
That sounds a little severe.
不如叫 搞笑碧池领袖
How about more Fun Bitch In Charge?
那也得叫 身着礼服的搞笑碧池领袖
Fun Bitch In Charge In A Tux.
我很喜欢
Love it so much.
但我的脑海里有完全不一样的想法
But I was thinking something totally different.
闪亮登场 -就这
Ta-da. - That?
这裙子看上去适合
It looks like a dress you would wear
空军父女联谊舞会啊
to an Air Force father-daughter dance.
哇 这样的解读既具体又切中要害
Wow. That's a very specific and on-point read.
我在想不如选件穿起来更舒适
I just think maybe I'll be more comfortable
而且之前穿过的会更好点
and something I've worn before.
这可是走红毯啊
It's a red carpet.
穿得舒服可不是红毯的宗旨
You're not supposed to be comfortable.
好吧 就是我的一点建议而已
Okay, it was just a suggestion.
真是"有用"啊
And it's so helpful.
这次经历给了我很好的应对
Because this is great practice for when I'll have to deal
要求苛刻的客户的经验 我得上班去了
with difficult clients one day. I better get to work.
别担心 她依旧是我的莎后闺虽刚烦
Don't worry. She's still my BFSSBSJBARN.
莎姆之后最佳闺蜜 虽然她刚才很烦人
Best Friend Since Sam But She's Just Being Annoying Right Now.
嘿 -约会进展如何
Hey! - So how did the date go?
我不想夸大其词
I don't want to oversell it.
但绝对是我这辈子 或者说史上
But that was the best date
最佳约会之一了
that I or anyone else has ever been on.
太好了
Yes! Whoo!
既然这个约会你搞定了
And now that you've got one date under your belt,
那么和其它女士的约会
there are plenty more dates
也在不久的将来等着你
right around the corner with other ladies.
更多的约会是在等着我
There are definitely more dates coming up
但我的约会对象不变
but not with other girls.
我又约了拉莫娜 她答应了
I asked Ramona to go out again. She said yes.
明晚八点么 -对啊 你怎么知道的
For tomorrow at 8:00 p.M.? - Yeah. Wait, how did you know?
运气好瞎猜的
Just a lucky guess.
拉莫娜非常特别
I think Ramona is very special.
我决定跟她要细水长流
I want to take this really, really slowly.
好吧 但不能太慢
Yeah, but not too slowly.
毕竟现在约会的开销可是越来越大了
I mean, dating can be really, really expensive these days.
你说得对 但她值得
True, but she's worth it.
能和拉莫娜一起约会 我终于
Now that I have Ramona, I can do all the things
可以干我一直都想干的事了
that I've been wanting to do for so long.
该死
Dang it!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a!
脏话
Obscenity!
受够这些衣服了
I hate clothes.
别说话 寡妇节目开始了
Shh! "RWoww" just started.
多亏婴儿潮时代的各位 我已经迷上这节目了
And thanks you boomers, I'm emotionally invested.
注:婴儿潮一代是指在1946年至196♥4♥年间出生的美国人,和寡妇节目里的人年龄对应
红毯就在明天了
Ugh! The red carpet is tomorrow.
怎么这些衣服都完全不合适啊
Why is every dress here just wrong?
这时候你就得想 是不是模特本人不行啊
At some point, maybe you just have to blame the model.
卡莉 该来的还是来了
Carly! It finally happened.
你的表妹重新出现了
Your cousin resurfaced?
不是呢 我终于找到了绝对合你口味的衣服
No, I got an outfit that you are going to love.
你提醒我了 我得去联♥系♥一下我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
But that does remind me I should check in with my PI.
又一件衣服 好棒啊
Oh, another outfit, hooray.
绝味完美 而得到它只需要
It's perfection and all it took was
一点奇思妙想 加上精心的缝合
some creative thinking, a couple of sketches,
最重要的是6821结尾的斯宾塞的信♥用♥卡♥
and Spencer's credit card ending with 6821.
我算运气好 蒙对了安全码
I got real lucky with that security code.
真想试一下 但节目已经开始了
I'd love to try it on but "RWoww" just started.
卡莉 没事吧
Carly, is everything okay?
不太好 我被裙子卡住了
No, I'm stuck in a dress.
哇 辛西娅·摩根宣布取消
Whoa! Cynthia Morgan just called off
和马瑞西奥·范德克里夫的婚礼
her wedding to Mauricio Vandercliff!
这怎么可能发生 -对她是好事
How could this be happening? - Good for her.
这什么意思 之前我们不是一致认为
Good? I thought we agreed
这两个人天生一对么
that Mauricio was perfect for Cynthia.
时过境迁了啊 马瑞西奥这样更好
Things change. And Mauricio is way better off.
你怎么知道什么对马瑞西奥更好
How do you know what's best for Mauricio?
哦 她不会这么做了吧
Oh, she did not just go there.
你根本不知道马瑞西奥
You have no idea what's happening
脑子里在想什么
in the Mauricio's head.
他现在脑海里绝对思绪万千
He's got a lot going on right now.
他刚刚失恋
He just got broken up with
还要打理全新的网络频道
and now he's launching his new channel
现在还在花心思挑选时装秀的衣着
and trying to pick this dress for Fashion Fest!
这样啊 如果马瑞西奥不表现得那么混球的话
Well, it would be a lot easier to help Mauricio
帮助他的难度绝对会更低点
if he didn't have his head so far up his own dress.
棒极了 倒上那杯茶
Yes! Fill that tea!
听好了 我已经在尽可能努力了
Look I'm doing the best I can.
但你压根就没听我说话
But you're just not listening to me.
我很努力了
I'm trying to listen.
为了这件事我已经尽全力了 你就不能信任我么
I've worked really hard on this so can you just trust me?
哦 比如特伦顿那破事么 你还说他是我喜欢的类型呢
Oh, like I did with Trenton? You said he was just my type.
你在说什么胡话 他身材那么火♥辣♥
What are you talking about? He was smoking.
是啊 他的脑子里估计
Yeah, but that was just his last two brain cells
也只剩下肌肉了
rubbing together.
那好 你想咋地就咋地 -行啊 我回房♥间了
Fine. You do what you want. - Great. I'm going to my room.
因为这些破衣服挡路 我连房♥间都进不去了
Which I can't even get to because of all these dresses.
掀桌子咯 -这些我还得还回去的啊
Table flip! - I have to return those!
爱咋咋地 反正这些衣服老娘都不会穿
Go ahead because I'm not wearing any of them.
我不去了 -你们就不能安静点么
I'm not going anymore. - Oh, can you two keep it down?
这么精彩的撕逼我不能错过啊
I'm trying to watch this epic fight.
好伤心啊
I'm sad.
一直听到你在抱怨 怎么了
Heard you the whole time. what's up?
我和哈珀在冷战
Harper and I had a fight.
抱歉听到这个 卡珀姐妹团解散了么
I'm sorry. Is Carper breaking up?
听好了世界 斯宾莉兄妹团回归了
Look out world. Spencely is back!
是因为最近的时装秀的事情 导致一切变得很紧张
Just this whole styling thing's been really tense.
然后她最近给我物色了一个小伙
And then she set me up with a guy who she said
说他很适合我 但他脑子蠢的不行
would be perfect for me. And he was so dumb.
身材火♥辣♥么 -超级火♥辣♥
He hot though? - Stupid hot.
那不就是你喜欢的菜么 -你是说我肤浅么
Yeah, that's your type. - Are you calling me shallow?
没 我是说你始终如一
No, I'm calling you consistent.
回想一下这几年你约会的对象吧
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表