剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
我已经等不及了
I am so ready for this.
你在这儿干啥呢
What are you doing here?
为我和我男友的浪漫之夜做准备呀
Setting up for a romantic evening with my boyfriend.
我本来打算选我家的 但还是土豪这里灯光更棒点
I would've done it at my place, but rich people have such nice lighting.
你在这儿干啥呢
What are you doing here?
我就是家里灯光闪耀的土豪
I'm the rich person with the nice lighting
这间公♥寓♥是我的
that owns this apartment.
等等 你和博 就是今晚吗
Wait. You and Beau, that's tonight?
别看这个
Don't look at this.
那个金黄色的大怪物是什么
What is that giant, gold monstrosity?
是我给你做的一个礼物
It's a gift I made for you.
我非常喜欢
Oh, I love it.
没错过什么吧
Did I miss anything?
你没等我回来就把礼物送她了
Oh, you gave it to her without me?
对呀 而且她的反应简直太经典了
Yeah, and her reaction was priceless.
这只是我们给你和博的一点小心意
Just a little something for you and Beau
为你们在即将作为情侣踏上的这段美丽旅程献上祝福
as you begin this beautiful journey together as partners.
我们觉得你们可以站在两侧然后这样
We thought you could stand on either side of it and be all--
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 我真不敢相信博居然要提议(求婚)
Wow. I can't believe Beau is going to propose
我们一起创办一个频道
that we do a channel together.
前些年我先是和莎姆主持了“爱卡莉”
After years of doing "iCarly" with Sam
然后又主持了意大利的QVC广♥告♥
and then hosting Italian QVC
之后又短暂地主持了大学电台
and then my brief stint in college radio,
现在我终于要回归我心所属的线上节目了
I'm finally going to be back online where I belong,
还能和我的亲密爱人一起主持
with a partner who I love and trust.
现在 我应该把电♥话♥藏在哪里
Now, where should I put my phone,
好方便偷偷录音呢
so I can secretly record him?
真爱才会这么做
Now that's true love.
我已经让所有“爱卡莉”的粉丝都来看我直播了
I told all the "iCarly" fans to tune in to my livestream.
博邀请我和他一起做一个频道 绝对是优质内容
Beau asking me to do a channel together, that's good content.
何不好好利用起来呢
Why waste it?
我完全同意 所以说我在斯宾塞
Couldn't agree more, which is why after Spencer
设计完雕像之后
designed this sculpture,
特意设计了个隐秘角落用来藏摄像头
I outfitted it with a sneaky, little spot for a camera.
弗雷迪 不愧是从小到大的好朋友啊
Freddie, this is why we stayed friends all these years,
你这个淫才
you creepy genius.
实际上动手的部分都是我♥干♥的
I actually did the whole making it part,
所以 你懂的 到底谁才是淫才
so, you know, who's the real creepy genius?
这太令人兴奋了
This is so exciting.
我一直想要重启自己的频道
I've been wanting to start up my own channel again,
但我不想自己唱独角戏
but I didn't want to do it by myself.
你们知道吗 他随时都可能会来
You know what? He's probably going to be here any minute,
我很爱你们 但是你们还是先闪人吧
and I love you guys so much, but get.
嘿 大家好啊 我回来了 我知道我们很久没见了
Hey, everyone. I'm back. I know it's been a while,
但你们马上就要见证非常令人激动的时刻了
but you guys are in for something really exciting.
卡莉 -博
Carly? - Beau.
嘿
Hey.
形状挺酷的
Cool shape.
哦对 这个“与”的形状代表卡莉与博
Yeah, it's an and symbol for Carly and Beau.
你看到它会不会有种
Doesn't it make you
站在旁边摆造型的冲动呢
just want to stand on either side of it be all--
当然 有点吧
Sure, kind of.
但现在嘛 我们还是先坐下吧
But for now, let's sit and be all--
卡莉 我们已经一起做过很多事情了
Carly, we do a lot of things together.
我知道 真是太棒了 -我们一起约会
I know. It's so great. - We date.
我们共用一个音乐账号♥
We share a Spotify account.
你陪我去看足部诊疗师
You came with me to the podiatrist.
我就是懂你
I just get you.
所以自然呢 我觉得我们应该
So I think it's only natural we
一起创办一个频道 -分开一段时间
Start a channel together. - Need some time apart.
等等 什么 分开 为什么
Wait. What? Time apart? Why?
我们得去把电♥话♥取走
We gotta get the phone.
我连去看足部诊疗师你都要跟着我
You came with me to the podiatrist.
对 但是那只是因为那个诊所旁边
Well, yeah, but that's just because your podiatrist is next
正好有一家美味饺子馆啊
to the good dumpling place.
你本来可以叫外卖♥♥的
Could've done takeout.
饺子凉了就不好吃了啊
They're not as good at room temperature.
你内心深处肯定是明白的
Deep down, you know that.
我爱你
I love you.
我只是需要一点空间 独处一段时间就好
I just need a little space, just for a minute.
哦 空间 好吧 我不讨厌空间
Oh, space, yeah. I'm fine with space.
我喜欢空间 空间棒极了 因为它可以让你珍惜
I love space. It's really nice because it teaches you
你所拥有的一切 直到你占据了所有空间
to appreciate what you had before you took all the space.
所以 要分开多久呢 一周左右吗
So how long are we talking here, like, a week?
可能要更久一点 -两星期
Maybe a little longer.- Two?
你其实是要把我甩了 对吗
You're just dumping me, aren't you?
现在我的心和我的手♥机♥都碎了
Now I have a broken heart and a broken phone.
真行 它还在正常进行直播
Awesome. It's still working and live-streaming everything.
我觉得观众会明白你们的分手是相互的
I think people will see that it was a mutual thing.
我确信 你会看见
I know you see
世界将为我
Somehow the world will change for me
而变得绚烂无比
And be so wonderful
点亮生活 努力呼吸
Live life, breathe air
我知道我们能实现梦想
I know somehow we're gonna get there
体验快乐
And feel so wonderful
一切都触手可及
It's all for real
我要告诉你我的感受
I'm telling you just how I feel
每个人都快快醒来
So wake up the members of my nation
现在轮到你来秀出自己
It's your time to be
大胆选择 不要逃避
There's no chance unless you take one
你将会发现
And the time to see the brighter side
凡事都有闪光点
Of every situation
有些事不可避免
Some things are meant to be
尽量发挥到最好 剩下的交给我搞定
So give me your best and leave the rest to me
交给我搞定
Leave it all to me
交给我搞定
Leave it all to me
只管交给我搞定
Just leave it all to me
爱卡莉2021 第一季第一集
iCarly S01E01 iStart Over
一个月后
又到了你把你的忧愁
Is it that time of day where
从斯宾塞的家带到
you drag your depression down the hall
我们家的时候吗
from Spencer's apartment to ours?
他正在为雕像的揭幕派对做准备呢
He's getting ready for a sculpture premier party.
我只想在这儿呆着
I just want to stay here
然后把《法律与秩序》的每一集都重新看一遍
and re-watch every episode of "Law & Order."
谋杀现场可以抚慰我受伤的心灵
The murders will cheer me up.
我们要去那场派对
We're going to that party.
拜托 哈珀
Come on. Harper.
你根本就不喜欢斯宾塞
You don't even like Spencer.
我当然喜欢了
Yes, I do.
我骗谁呢 那家伙就一傻帽
Why am I lying? The man is a ding-dong.
但我发现男人越傻 派对就越嗨
But I do find the dumber the man, the better the party.
你当然想去了
Of course you want to go.
对你来说 派对就是一个想跟你睡觉的人的
For you, parties are a never-ending buffet of people
无尽自助餐
who want to sleep with you.
小鲜肉 辣妹子
Cute guys, hot girls,
好看到难以置信的非二元性别律师
ridiculously gorgeous, non-binary lawyers
他们大腿上还有你的名字的纹身
who get your name tattooed on their thigh.
那也就发生了两次
That only happened twice.
相比之下
Me, on the other hand,
我觉得我的脸已经丧失微笑的能力了
I feel like my face is now physically incapable of smiling.
卡莉 听着
Carly, look
是博打来的
Beau's calling?
我现在没法跟他说话
I can't talk to him.
我没在约会 也没在制♥作♥视频
I'm not dating. I'm not making videos.
我为我的生活感到羞耻
I'm too embarrassed about my life.
你理应如此 你的腿看上去跟尤金·列维的眉毛似的
You should be. Your legs look like Eugene Levy's eyebrows.
你之前还说这是女权的象征呢
You said that was feminist.
卡莉 听着 我知道这很难
Carly, look, I know this is hard.
当我家破产之后
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表