剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
好的 我回来了 你是我的偶像
Okay, I'm back. You are my idol.
所以每次面对你
That is why every time you come near me
我都说不出话
I am speechless.
手♥机♥里是你在说话吗
Was that you speaking on the phone?
来牵我的手 牵我的手
Take my hands. Take my hands.
说吧 你可以的 梅尔芬
Now, speak. You can do it, Merffin.
你可以的
Ooh. You can do it.
一个一个音节来
Put one syllable in front of the next.
加油 你可以的
Come on now, you can do it.
告诉我些很棒的事情
Oooh... Tell me something amazing.
泡泡纸裙是我做的
I made bubble dress.
简直惊为天人
Pop goes my mind.
来了 洛伊德 快准狠
Here we go, Lloyd, nice and fast.
太棒了 卡莉 大家都喜欢精彩的派对游戏
Brava, Carly. Everybody loves a good party trick.
谢谢 西装不错 很美
Thank you. Great suit. It's amazing.
不 是很梅
No, it's a Merffin.
谢天谢地你们终于来了
Thank God you guys are here.
听着 今天是我妹妹的生日
Now, listen, it's my sister's birthday,
她绝不能知道有人死了
and she cannot know someone died.
等我一下
So just give me a second.
各位 我说两句
Hey, everybody, can I get your attention?
是时候玩一些成年人打的皮纳塔了
It's time for grown up piñata.
为什么是成年人玩的
What makes it grown up?
这里面全都是礼品卡和彩票
Oh, it's filled with gift cards and lottery tickets.
我可以打的 对吧
But I still get to hit it, right?
没错 现在要把你的眼睛蒙起来
Oh, yeah. Let's get you blindfolded.
好了 开打吧
All right, and swing away.
快打快打快打快打
Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter.
好了 他就在那一堆不起眼的
Okay, he's over there under that inconspicuous pile
泡泡纸下面
of bubble wrap.
慢慢来 她这辈子从来没真正打碎过皮纳塔
Take your time; she's never broken a piñata in her life.
我打碎皮纳塔了
I broke the piñata!
快走 赶紧的
Move, move, move, move, move.
斯宾塞 这太有趣了 这一切都是你策划的
Spence, this is so fun. You came up with everything.
差不多吧 大家伙们
Almost. Um, hey, you guys,
谁想看弗雷迪跳入人浪
who wants to watch Freddie crowd-surf?
我想 -弗雷迪 弗雷迪
I do. - Freddie. Freddie.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddie. Freddie. Freddie. Freddie.
我会接住你的 兄弟
I got you, bro.
对不起 我没接住你
Oh. Oh, sorry. Oh, I don't got you.
我没事 -太好了
I'm okay. - Yeah!
脖子感觉不太对劲
Neck feels weird, though.
谢谢你给我过了最好的生日
Thanks for the best birthday ever.
小菜一碟啦
Oh. Hey, it's a piece of cake.
诅咒破除了
The curse is broken.
明年我要去那家没有营业执照的游乐园
Next year, I'm going to go to that unlicensed amusement park.
嘿 既然阿尔伯特死了 我能拿走他的帽子吗
Hey, since Albert died, can I have his little hat?
你好 未来的米莉森特 或者我应该叫你
Hello, future Millicent, or should I say,
女国会议员 27岁生日快乐
"Congresswoman?" Happy 27th birthday.
我不需要告诉你我的目标了 毕竟
I don't need to tell you my goals as the next 20 years
我接下来20年的规划都已经写在子弹日记中了
are already planned out in our bullet journal.
所以我想要感谢你
So I'd just like to thank you
成为一位如此优秀的女人
for turning into an amazing woman
尽管中间会遇到困难重重
despite all the odds being against you.
从飞行汽车上跳伞要玩得开心
Have fun skydiving from your hover car.
爱你的米莉森特
Love, Millicent.
我确信 你会看见
I know you see
世界将为我而变得
Somehow the world will change for me
绚烂无比
And be so wonderful
每个人都快快醒来
So wake up the members of my nation
现在轮到你来秀出自己
It's your time to be
大胆选择 不要逃避
There's no chance unless you take one
你将会发现
And the time to see the brighter side
凡事都有闪光点
Of every situation
有些事不可避免
Some things are meant to be
尽量发挥到最好 剩下的交给我搞定
So give me your best and leave the rest to me
爱卡莉2021 第一季第六集
iCarly 2021 S01E06 i'M Cursed
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表