剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
别啊 这个香槟可是花了我
No, no, no! That bottle cost more than my...
话说我马上就要和双荷兰人
Oh, I actually have a strategy meeting
在录音室开策略会议 所以现在我没办法庆祝
with Double Dutch in the studio, so I can't celebrate right now.
明智之举
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's smart.
我们把自己想成什么了 芝加哥公牛么
Who do we think we are, the Chicago Bulls?
那不用香槟庆祝了么
So, no champy shou shou?
没事 可以 不要喷到我身上就行
Oh, no, go ahead, just don't get any on me.
好啊 喷斯宾塞
Oh, yeah, do Spencer.
计划有变
New plan.
我们不要告诉哈珀绑♥架♥是我编的
We never tell Harper I faked my kidnapping.
我不想成为二号♥洛克西
I don't want to be the new Roxy.
很好 我们继续过着幸福的生活
Fantastic. We go on happily living our lives.
我们俩继续幸福的浪漫生活
You and I in romantic bliss,
哈珀可以继续和双荷兰人从事理想工作
and Harper working her dream job with Double Dutch.
是谁在呼唤我的名字
Did somebody say my name?
我旋转跳跃地向你们问好
I'm gonna hop, skip, jump right over
你们这酸奶可真不少
You guys have a lot of yogurt.
你不会就是 -双荷兰人就是本人
Are you...? - Double Dutch?
歌♥手 外加制♥作♥人 外加万众瞩目的偶像
The singer/producer/cult icon,
音叉网曾这么评论我
once described by Pitchfork as
1994年出生的
"the most innovative star to be born
最具创造力的明星
in the year 1994."
不是贬低比伯 但刚才说的都是实话哦
No shade to Bieber, but where is the lie?
注:Justin Bieber同样是1994年出生
没错 这就是我
Yes. C'est moi.
就是我本人
In the flesh.
我来是和哈珀开策略会议的
I'm here for my strategy meeting with Harper.
看来冉冉升起的新星是不敲门的
I guess, uh, on-the-rise pop stars don't knock.
你说得对
We don't.
假绑♥架♥案的细节都告诉我
But tell me about this fake kidnapping.
最好应用三幕结构来叙事
And use a three-act structure,
如果你愿意的话 英雄之旅的描绘也可以
a proper hero's journey, if you will.
不如
Uh, or, or...
不如我们都不要对这个绑♥架♥案开口如何
how about none of us speak a word about the kidnapping?
我一句话都不会说的
Oh, I won't speak a word.
那就好
Okay.
但我想唱出来
But I do love to sing.
哈珀的表姐的绑♥架♥是她自导自演的
Harper's cousin faked her own kidnapping
哈珀的表姐的绑♥架♥是她自导自演的
Harper's cousin faked her own kidnapping.
好吧 方案一
Okay, plan A,
我想个法子不让双荷兰人到处乱说
I somehow keep Double Dutch from spilling the beans.
那 方案二是什么
Oh, well, then what's plan B?
我们搬到洪都拉斯
We go to Honduras
化名特伦斯和费雷西底·塔科马
under the names Terrence and Felicity Tacoma.
然后定居在拉埃斯佩兰萨镇上
We settle in the small town of La Esperanza.
在那里 我们种桃树
We grow peaches
教导孩子如何编篮筐
and teach basket-weaving to the children.
我爱吃桃子 但还是方案一好点
I like peaches, but let's start with plan A.
我不信任那个维斯 我也不需要上那破课
I don't trust that Wes, and I don't need that class.
我身边已经有了全世界最出色的老师了
I already have the greatest teacher in the world:
那就是互联网
the Internet.
如果我能自己安装电风扇
If I can install my own ceiling fan,
修个车什么的自然不在话下
I can tune up my car.
好主意啊 卡莉
Great idea, Carly.
三十秒的抖音短视频绝对能搞定你的定时炸♥弹♥
I'm sure a 30-second TikTok can fix this death trap.
米莉森特说的可能有道理
Millicent might have a point.
弗雷迪 把你手上那个转东西的递给我一下
Freddie, just hand me that, uh, twisty thingy.
没问题 这没啥大不了的 我可以的
Okay. This is no big deal. All right.
不 啊 天哪 -我来帮你
No! Ah. No. Whoa. - Hey! I got you!
出来
Come on.
真是去你
Son of a...!
没事 我扛得住
You know what? That's okay.
就差一点了
I've almost got it.
弗雷迪 检查一下火花塞
Freddie, go check the spark plugs.
米莉森特 发动引擎
Millicent, start him up!
啊 该死
Oh! Damn!
米莉森特 停下来
Millicent, stop that!
你们别再那骂脏话了
Then you two stop cussing.
我搞定了
Okay. I've got it.
不如我自己开个修车店吧
Wow. Should I start my own auto shop?
别啊 别啊
No, no, no, no!
范·迪赛尔 没事吧
Vin Diesel, are you okay?
卡莉 你得打电♥话♥找真正会修车的人来
Carly, you need to call a real mechanic.
我才不干
Never in a million...
把电♥话♥给我 -好的 拿好了
Hand me my phone. - Okay. Hold this.
范·迪赛尔不行了 帮我救救他吧
Vin Diesel is dying, and I need you to save him.
我不在乎要花多少钱
I don't care how much it costs.
如果需要的话 我把全城的冲击恶化机全买♥♥下来都可以
I'll buy every shock exacerbater in this town if I have to.
卡莉 第一次见面的时候我就说过了
Carly, I told you when we first met,
这辆车没法开了 好不
you shouldn't be driving this car, okay?
很危险的
It-it isn't safe.
我建议你换辆新的吧
Why don't you just get a new one?
因为我
Because I...
我做不到 好吧
I just can't, okay?
我没办法抛弃这辆车
I can't give up on this car.
抱歉之前我质疑过你
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
你还骂我来着 -是的
And called me names. - Yes. Right.
你一开始就得听我的
And should've listened to me from the start.
你说得对 所以我打电♥话♥找你了
Oh. True, I know, that's why I called you.
我为之前的一切而道歉
I am sorry for all those things.
维斯 我求你了 拜托了
But I am begging you, Wes, please,
你能救救范·迪塞尔么
will you save Vin Diesel?
好吧 我尽力
Okay. I will try.
只是尽力是不够的
I'm gonna need you to do more than try.
好啊 尽力就行了 你做你自己的
Actually, trying's fine. You do you.
谢了 维斯
Thank you, Wes.
必须成功
But do it.
这些鸟象征着资本主义
The birds represent capitalism.
然后这几位白人女士象征着
And the white woman represents...
啥也象征不了
well, nothing.
她就是那天心情不好罢了
She's just having a bad day.
不要小鸟
No birds.
我飞不了 就更不允许别人起飞
If I can't fly, no one should be allowed to.
准备好来喝下午茶了么
Who's ready for teatime?
斯宾塞 你在干啥玩意儿
Spencer, what are you doing?
我想你和荷兰人应该会很享受我提供的
Oh, I just thought you and Dutch might enjoy
专业茶饮服务
a formal tea service.
你没说错 这个热擦手巾我要了
And you were right. Give me one of them hot hand towels.
哈珀 想要啥都行呢
Ooh. Oh, anything for you, Harper,
还有你的老板的嗓音
and your boss, whose voice is
宛若精准调音过的乐器
like a classically-trained instrument
也需要休息了
that she should rest,
所以我把茶带过来了
which is why I brought the tea.
谢谢 但不用了
Ooh. No, thank you.
我不喜欢舌尖上翘发音的饮料
I don't like beverages that start with the letter "T."
说的就是你 汤力水
I'm looking at you, tonic water.
斯宾塞 谢了 再见
Okay. Thank you, Spencer. Bye.
别介啊
No!
这张图表现了一种挣扎
This look represents the struggle between...
显然是我和斯宾塞之间
...me and Spencer, apparently.
这是怎么了 为什么这么做
What is happening and why?
这里有几个地方我要修一下
Oh. I just need to do a few repairs in here.
妨碍你们么
Is that disruptive?
不如你就此停止这次展示
Yeah, why don't you just stop the presentation
然后把内容发邮件给荷兰就行了
and then email the slides to Dutch.
还有谁赞同我
Who else loves this idea?
我不赞同
I don't.
我希望不要听见锤子的声音了
I would like the hammering to stop
最好展示还是能继续 但要做得更好
and for the presentation to continue but better.
现在 赶紧给我滚
Get out. Now.
好吧
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表