剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
on my parents?
我知道 我也很难受
I know. It's killing me.
我们偷偷看一下怎么样
Dare we take a sneak peek?
乐意之至
Oh, we dare.
哦 太好了 你已经到了
Oh, good, you're already here.
我需要量一下你的头围
I need to measure the circumference of your head.
尺寸很正常的
It's a very normal size.
从卷尺上的刻度看可不是这样
Hmm, that's not what this tape measurer says.
我要为这次演出中的每个人制♥作♥帽子
I'm making hats for everyone in the play.
或者 你也可以让他们现在
Or you can go ahead and tell them to give me
就把奖给我 那也没问题
the prize now, that's cool.
谢了 好的
Thanks, okay.
快走
Come on.
怎么回事 -惊天大新闻
What...? -Life-changing announcement!
奖我拿定了
That prize is mine.
我本来打算用的砂石太重了
The sandstone I was gonna use is too heavy,
所以我选了一个轻一些的材料
so I'm switching to a lighter medium.
吐司
Toast.
看上去像石头 但是重量很轻 易于移♥动♥
It looks like stones, but it's light and easy to move.
铃铃铃 喂
Ring, ring, ring! Uh, hello?
《创新月刊》吗 我当然愿意成为你们的封面人物
Creativity Monthly? Why, yes, I will be on your cover!
咔哒
Click!
吐司 吐司怎么能拿来搭建场景啊
"Toast"? You can't build a set out of toast.
现在不是向怪胎问细节的好时候
Not the time to ask for details from the weirdos.
以上是我在相反♥日♥会说的话
Is what I would say on opposite day.
吐司很棒
Toast is great.
吐司加油 拜拜
Go toast! Bye.
嘿 你们两个要去哪儿
Hey, where are you two going?
是时候拼拼图了
It's time to "puzz" it up,
而且我还有手指受伤了
and I'm down a finger!
斯宾塞会帮你的
Spencer will help you.
他拼拼图的本领一流
He's the best at puzzles.
我说的对吧 哈珀
Isn't that right, Harper?
他明明干啥啥不行
He's the best at nothing.
我已经找到一只弗雷迪的怪眼睛了
Yeah, I already got one of Freddie's weird eyes.
我找到他的头发了 我找到他的头发了
I found his cowlick! I found his cowlick!
在米莉森特的父亲去世后
After Millicent's father passed away,
我没有想到我还能认识一个和我爱她的人
I never thought I'd meet someone who loved her as much as me.
是和我一样爱
Mmm, "as much as I do."
我现在明白你为什么和我离婚了
I see why you divorced me.
现在我是时候
Well... now it's time
和另一个人离婚了
for me to divorce somebody else.
等等 听上去好像有点怪
Wait, that came out weird.
我在和另一个人约会
Uh... I'm seeing someone.
不
No!
我只是在开玩笑而已
I'm just kidding.
说实话 我为你感到高兴
Honestly, I'm-I'm happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
感觉有戏
It's working.
我们都知道这注定要发生
We both knew this was bound to happen.
我们也知道 我们也知道
We knew, too, we knew, too.
我唯一担心的就是米莉森特
The only part I'm worried about is Millicent.
或许这一切对她来说都太难以接受了
Maybe this is just too much for her.
我希望我可以知道她对此会作何反应
I wish I had a way to know how she's gonna react.
好吧 我们应该现在就和她谈吗
Well, should we go talk to her right now?
不 我需要在接下来的一周评估她的情绪
No, I need to gauge her moods over the next week.
甚至是明年一整年
Maybe even over the next year.
你真是喜欢未雨绸缪
Aw, you're such a planner.
这也是我爱上你的原因
This is why I fell in love with you.
俺觉得我可以加速这个过程
Me thinks I can speed this process along.
我得走了
I must away.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
哈珀 你怎么没穿戏服
Harper, I thought you'd be wearing a costume.
我知道你喜欢把自己打扮成文艺复兴集♥会♥上的少♥妇♥
I know you love a Ren fair wench moment.
戴克女士说我穿戏服会让孩子们魂不守舍
Hmm. Mrs. Decker said it would "steal focus from the children."
谁叫我的服装太出众了
Because my costumes are too good.
真的吗 她没有评论我的布景吗
Really? She didn't say anything about my sets.
那是因为她无话可说
'Cause she was speechless!
好了 我要去找我们的小明星了
Okay, I'm gonna go find our little star.
谁 -谁
Who? - Who?
米莉森特
Millicent.
我们来这里不就是因为她么
The entire reason we're all here.
是的 对 对 对 -对 那就是我来这里的原因
Right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, that's why I'm here.
节目单来一份吗 本森女士
Oh, program, Mrs. Benson?
里面有一个你可以用手♥机♥扫描的二维码
Inside is a QR code you can scan with your phone
扫描之后你就可以票选你最喜欢表演的的哪个方面了
to vote for which aspect of the show you like the best--
布景还是服装
the sets or the costumes!
但是又何必等到节目结束再投票呢
But why wait till after the show to fill it out?
直接调低手♥机♥亮度
Just turn down your phone's brightness
在剧情无聊的部分投票也未尝不可
and do it during the boring parts.
我的翻盖手♥机♥没有亮度设置也没有摄像头
My flip phone doesn't have brightness or a camera.
现在把我的节目单给我 我想要规划一下我的小便时间
Now hand me my program, I like to plan my pee breaks.
斯宾塞先生 我们的布景出问题了
Mr. Spencer, we have a problem with the set.
显然 它 就要散架了
Apparently it's... : falling apart.
你的布景如此糟糕我一点也不奇怪
I'm not surprised your sets are crummy.
毕竟是吐司做的
'Cause they're toast.
你演的是宫廷弄臣吗
Oh, are you playing a court jester?
因为这事儿可开不得玩笑
'Cause this is serious!
别担心 我会修好它的
Don't worry. I'll fix it.
我需要一些花生酱 马上
I'm gonna need some peanut butter, stat!
作为粘合剂吗
To stick the toast together?
我只是饿了 但这主意听上去不错
I was just hungry, but that's a great idea!
快点
Move it!
你在这儿啊
Ah, there you are.
我真不敢相信你将要在你的戏份之后玩浪漫
I can't believe you're gonna do a grand romantic gesture after your scene.
你想不想事先排练一下
Do you want to run through what you're gonna say?
当然 我会说些类似于
Oh, sure, I'll say something like,
“谢谢你们雷霆般的掌声
"Thank you for that thunderous applause.
起立鼓掌 真是没想到”类的话
A standing O? That's unexpected."
好吧 收敛点 大明星
Okay, rein it in, Meryl.
快点开始说你父母的事情
Get to the part about your parents.
哦 当然
Oh, right.
这个场景是献给两个命途多舛的恋人
"This scene was dedicated to two star-crossed lovers.
我充满爱的父母 弗雷迪和格温
"My loving parents Freddie and Gwen.
你们已经做到了罗密欧和朱丽叶都做不到的
"You've managed to do what Romeo and Juliet never could.
你们两个能破镜重圆我真的非常开心
I'm so happy you two are getting back together."
效果拔群
That is really effective.
那什么 抱一个吧 小姐妹
You know what, bring it in, little sis.
别太过了
Don't push it.
所以 我在想啊
So I was thinking. Hmm?
海龟从来就没有担心过该怎么和孩子解释
Sea turtles never worry about telling their kids anything.
他们把蛋往沙里一埋就走了
They just bury their eggs in the sand and run away forever.
你觉得这种做法在这种情况下也能行得通吗
You think that could work in this situation?
可能吧 -好吧
Probably. -Okay.
嘿 弗雷迪 -格温
Hey, Freddie. -Gwen.
你们在谈什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
我们在想该对米莉森特说些什么
We're trying to figure out how to have a talk with Millicent.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
话题是什么
What's the topic of conversation?
其实还挺私人的 但是
Well, it's kind of personal, but...
我已经知道是什么了 是不是为我感到骄傲呢
I already know what it is. Are you proud of me?
我为我自己而骄傲
I'm proud of me.
等等 你知道厄尼的事了吗
Wait, you know about Ernie?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
厄尼是谁
Who's Ernie?
他是格温的新男友
He's Gwen's new boyfriend.
而且你不用担心我 卡莉 我很好
And don't worry about it, Carly, I'm fine.
她是在晚饭的时候告诉我他的事的
She told me about him over dinner.
你交了男友却没告诉我
You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?
但我们是朋友啊
But we're friends.
等等
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表