剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
我确信 你会看见
I know you see
世界将为我而变得
Somehow the world will change for me
绚烂无比
And be so wonderful
每个人都快快醒来
So wake up the members of my nation
现在轮到你来秀出自己
It's your time to be
大胆选择 不要逃避
There's no chance unless you take one
你将会发现
And the time to see the brighter side
凡事都有闪光点
Of every situation
有些事不可避免
Some things are meant to be
尽量发挥到最好 剩下的交给我搞定
So give me your best and leave the rest to me
爱卡莉2021 第一季第九集
iCarly 2021 S01E09 iMLM
提问 我是你认识的最体贴的人
Question: I'm the most sensitive guy you know.
这不是个问题
Not a question.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么这么问
Why do you sort of ask?
我之前和别人约会的时候
Well, I went on a date with this woman,
她说我不够体贴
and she said I wasn't sensitive enough.
很明显 我不好好听人说话云云
Apparently, I'm a bad listener and... blah, blah, blah.
听我说 你人特别好
Look, you're super nice,
但你的注意力不总是在线
but you don't always have the best attention span,
所以可能会导致有一点不体贴
so it can come off a little insensitive.
我从来没注意到这点
I never noticed that.
我在读一本书 上面讲了水晶如何
I was reading a book on how crystals
调节人的月经周期
can regulate your menstrual cycle,
以及 -叭叭叭 我得打断你一下
and... - Bep-bep-bep. I'm gonna stop you.
我在高度感知我的脚
I just became hyperaware of my feet.
每一个动作 每一个颤动
Every movement, every twitch.
我这儿有些很好的倾听训练
You know, I have some great listening exercises
能帮助你提升 -叭叭叭
to help you improve your... - Bep-bep-bep.
我不需要那些 我也不需要你
I don't need to, and I don't need you doing
做那些纠正我的事情
your little fixy thing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你很爱管闲事
You're a meddler.
你想帮忙这件事很好 但是你有点太过了
It's sweet you want to help, but you go too far.
不 我才不爱管闲事
No, I'm not a meddler.
我只是主动提供很棒的建议
I just give amazing unsolicited advice.
我得在17秒内出发去参加面试
I have to leave for my interview
面试官是那个有名的造型师
with that big stylist in 17 seconds.
我看起来怎么样 -来 让我先
How do I look? -Uh, here, let me just...
我本来只想寻求你的点赞 但是
Was actually just looking for validation, but...
她在多管闲事
She's meddling!
你会像踩爆苏打水罐子一样轻易搞定面试
You are gonna crush that meeting like a soda can.
谢谢你为我打气
Oh, thanks for the pep talk.
我其实很需要这个 我压力超大
I actually need it. I'm super stressed.
面试一结束我就要去天巴克轮班
I have a shift at Skybucks right after the interview.
你猜怎么着 -猜不了 没时间
Guess what? - Can't guess. No time.
格里芬 之前我约会过的那个很酷的男生
Griffin, that badass guy I dated...
是那个疯狂收集贝威宝宝的男的吗
Who turned out to be obsessed with collecting Pee Wee Babies?
就是他 感觉没那么酷了
Yeah. Not so badass.
他私聊我说想见面
So, he DM'd me to meet up.
我猜我就是那个朱砂痣白月光
I guess I'm just the one that got away.
喔 你们在天巴克见吧
Oh! Well... Oh! Have him meet you at Skybucks
这样我就能围观事情发展了
so I can watch the whole thing go down.
爱你 - 再见
Love you. Bye! - Love you. Bye!
嘿 哈珀 你好啊 -说不了 没时间
Hey, Harper. How are you? Oh. - Can't talk. No time.
弗雷迪 多姿多彩的技术支持世界感觉怎么样
So, Freddie, how's the glamorous world of tech support?
他贴心地询问道
He asked, sensitively.
不咋地 但是我已经快要攒到4000美金了
It sucks. But I've saved up almost $4,000,
所以很快
so pretty soon,
我就能从我妈家搬出去了
I can move out of my mom's.
现在在找屋顶上有佩乐通动感单车的地方
Got my eye on a place with a Peloton on the roof.
和骑单车一样 只不过是在室外
It's like cycling but outside.
我只要再搞到一千块钱 就能达到目标了
I just need another thousand bucks, and I'm good to go.
可能没那么快达成目标
Which could take a while.
米莉森特最近爱上了观鸟
Millicent just discovered birding.
又奇怪又烧钱的爱好
Strangely expensive hobby.
你可以找份副业 帮人照顾小孩
Maybe you need a side hustle. You could babysit.
我已经在做了 每时每刻 日进零金
I already do. All the time. For free.
又称为人父母
It's called being a parent.
感谢您致电 不予置评技术支持网站
Thank you for calling NoJudgementTechSupport.Com,
本站可以为您关闭浏览器页面 我是弗雷迪
where we close your browser tabs for you. This is Freddie.
嗯哼 嗯哼
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
首先问您一下 您的设备插电了吗
Let me ask you this: is your device plugged in?
这才像话
There we go.
嘿 CJ
Hey, CJ!
作为你的朋友 我想说 嘿 女王
As your friend, I say, "Hey, queen."
但作为你的新任副经理 我要说
But as your new assistant manager, I say,
我们需要一位教练兼顾问
"We need a coach and counsel."
哦 是因为有谁把茶洒在同事身上了吗
Ooh, is that where we spill the tea on our coworkers?
安吉尔的新包包简直惨不忍♥睹
'Cause Angel's new purse is a horror show.
包是我送的
I gave her that purse.
哈珀 你迟到了三分钟
Harper, you're three minutes late.
我有一场重要的面试要参加
I had an important interview.
为那位造型师工作可以改变我的生活
Working for this stylist could change my life.
作为你的朋友 我想说 上啊姐妹
As your friend, I say, "You go, girl."
但作为走马上任的你的副经理
But as your assistant manager coming into their power,
我要说 再有一次 你就滚蛋
I say, "Do it again, and you're fired."
嘿 卡莉
Oh, hey, Carly.
你介意对我副经理竖个中指吗
You mind flipping off my assistant manager?
那人没法让你滚蛋 对了
They can't fire you. Oh.
格里芬在那里
Griffin's over there.
你怎么知道是他
How'd you know that was him?
他看起来像那种
Oh, he looks like the kind of guy
背双肩包只背一条包带的人
who used to wear his backpack with one strap.
你要用另一条把他绑回去吗
Ooh, you trying to strap him back on?
我没太听懂你的旁推侧引 但是有可能
Your euphemisms confuse me, but maybe.
卡莉 我在这儿
Hey, Carly, over here.
你好 格里芬
Oh, hey, Griffin.
你看上去光彩照人 最近怎么样
You look amazing. How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm great. How are you?
你还在继续偷摩托车
Are you leaning more towards stealing motorcycles
注:爱卡莉S02E15中,格里芬偷了斯宾塞的摩托车
或者温控动物玩具吗
or temperature-controlling stuffed animals?
我早就挥别那些收集贝威宝宝的日子了
Oh, my Pee Wee Baby days are long gone.
真的 -真的
Oh, yeah? - Oh, yeah.
我不得不用它们换钱来解决我的住处问题
I had to sell them to pay for my settlement.
显然易见 你不能只是说自己是个催眠师
Apparently, you can't just say you're a hypnotist.
长话短说
Anyway, long story short,
破产 入狱 我不能生育
bankruptcy, prison, I'm infertile.
这杯拿铁真心赞
This latte is a delight.
是啊 很高兴见到你 我信奉柏拉图式爱情的朋友
Yeah. Uh, so nice to see you, platonic friend.
话说 你看起来很平静 在经历了
By the way, you seem very calm considering you've...
很丰富的人生之后
lived a lot of life.
那是因为我找到了沙子
It's 'cause I found Sand.
沙子
Sand?
是一个很厉害的营养品品牌
It's this genius line of supplements.
我用的是平静沙子 你取出一些
I use Calm Sand. You just take some,
放进水里 它就会“沙”掉你的困难
put it in your water, and it "sands" away the rough parts.
要是没有它
If I didn't have this,
我可能就骑着摩托一路冲下桥了
I'd probably drive my motorcycle off a bridge.
想试试看吗
Want to try some?
当然
Sure. Uh,
给我来点
Sand me.
所以这里面有什么 -抗氧化剂 超级食物
So, what's in it? - Antioxidants, superfoods,
有机的情绪增进剂
organic mood boosters.
我今天压力还挺大的
I guess I have a pretty stress-packed day.
感觉怎么样
What do you think?
说实话 感觉太棒了
It's actually amazing.
我从未如此平静过
I've never felt so calm.
就像宁静苔原上的一只雪鸮
Like a snowy owl on the quiet tundra,
凝视朝阳初升
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表