剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
也许她需要送她的孩子去机场
Or she had to take her baby to the airport.
如果你和我不能
Look, if you and I can't work together
像一架上好了油的机器一样合作
like a well-oiled machine,
我要聘用别人了
I'm gonna have to hire someone else.
上好油的机器
Well-oiled machine?
维斯的工装裤 稍等 我需要忙一下
Wes's coveralls. Wait, hold that thought. I need to work.
如果你不介意的话 -去吧
If-if that's okay with you. -Yes, go!
佩妮菲泽丝小姐来了后我要炒了她
I'll fire Miss Pennyfeathers when she gets here.
希尔维亚奶奶
Nonna Sylvia?
我不吵醒你了
I'll let you sleep.
我很抱歉我让你受伤了
I'm so sorry that I hurt you.
而且我骗了你们说我会做菜
And... I lied about knowing how to cook.
我只是想给维斯留个好印象
I just wanted to impress Wes.
还有你 因为你对他来说很重要
And you, 'cause you mean so much to him.
我很喜欢他
And I like him a lot.
非常喜欢
Like, a lot a lot.
不好意思 也许说过头了
Sorry, maybe that's too many lots.
我发疯一般喜欢他
I like him a sane amount.
我真的希望也许你能原谅我
I just really hope that maybe you can forgive me.
而且
And...
哦 不
Oh, no.
为什么你的手这么冷冰冰又僵硬
Why is your hand so cold and clammy?
奶奶 奶奶
Nonna? Nonna?
天呐
Oh, my God.
不会吧
This can't be happening.
好的 我可以的
Okay, I-I can do this.
我之前在网上看过急救视频
I saw a CPR video online once.
通气
Clear!
离我远点 天哪
Get off of me! Oh, my God!
维斯
Wes!
她又想杀我
She tried to kill me again!
不不不不 我打算救你的
No! No, no, no. I was trying to save you.
卡莉 你在做什么
Carly, what are you doing?
对不起 我以为她死了
I-I'm sorry. I thought she was dead!
我没有死 -我很高兴
Well, I'm not! -A-And I'm glad!
我很高兴你没有死
I am so glad you're not dead.
再一次
Again.
快点 哈珀
Come on, Harper.
我们来看看
Let's see it.
让我为您带来
May I present...
油脂闪电
Greased Lightning.
啊 不 你最好不要
Aah! No, you may not.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不爱《油脂》
I don't love Grease.
首先
First of all,
注:电影《油脂》主演
你需要尊重奥利维亚·牛顿·约翰的名字
you need to put some respect on Olivia Newton-John's name.
第二点
And second of all,
衣服就长这样了
this is the look.
它在说你就是一架上好了油的机器
It says you are the well-oiled machine.
你坐在驾驶位
You're in the driver's seat.
你一骑绝尘
You leave the competition in the dust.
亲爱的 你把别人远远甩在身后
Honey, you're miles ahead.
好了 不要拿汽车打比喻了
Oh! Okay, enough car puns.
我接受
I'm into it.
真的吗 我的意思是 你当然会的
You are? Um, I mean, of course you are.
这就是你的风格
It's so Dutch.
我就爱这个风格
I love Dutch.
这样的哈珀之前都去哪儿了
Where has this Harper been this whole time?
担心丢掉她的工作
Terrified of losing her job.
哎
Aw. Well...
也许她可以不用那么担心
...maybe she can be slightly less terrified.
她爱她这一点
She loves that for her.
你在这儿
There you are.
我需要透气的时候就来这里
This is where I go when I need to get some air.
我们进展太快了吗
Did we move too fast?
我们认识的人都这么说
Only according to everyone we know.
毕竟 我们第一次约会我就给你打造了泰坦尼克
I mean, I built you the Titanic for our first date.
你会觉得这是个不好的兆头吗
Do you think that was a bad omen?
我爱你 梅芙 但我觉得我们需要些空间
I love you, Maeve, but I think we need some space.
当然了
Hmm. Of course we do.
因为我不成熟的甜心
Because my immature sweetie has never been
之前从来没有经历过一段真正的恋爱
in a real relationship before.
因为我的小兔兔不敢轻易信任别人
Because my honey bunny has trust issues
毕竟她骗了她的朋友和家人四年
from lying to her friends and family for four years.
我猜我们都需要成长一下
I guess we both got some growing up to do.
也许有一天我们可以成长回彼此身边
Maybe one day we can grow back towards each other.
这样挺好的
Hmm. I'd like that.
我不会住在船上的 绝不
I'm not gonna live on a boat. No.
你还好吗 斯宾塞
You okay, Spence?
奶奶在车里等着
Nonna's waiting in the car.
所以 我要走了
So... I should head out.
我应该说今晚很开心 但是
I'd say today was fun, but...
我知道并不是
I know it wasn't.
我也应该说再见
And I'd say see you later,
但我知道你不会联♥系♥我了
but I know you're never gonna call me.
你没错
You were right.
我们没有准备好
We weren't ready.
卡莉
Carly...
没有人会做好见我奶奶的准备
no one is ready to meet my nonna.
你也许没有留意到 因为我提前和她说
You probably didn't notice 'cause I told her
不要失态
to be on her best behavior...
但她有时候很难相处
but she can be a serious pill.
我不觉得啊
I don't think so.
一般老年人都挺治愈的
Most pills have healing properties.
你要知道
You know...
我上个女朋友就会让她噎住
my last girlfriend would have let her choke.
你是在说我是你的女朋友吗
Are you saying that I'm your girlfriend?
这能回答你的问题吗
Does this answer your question?
不太清楚 我是你的女友吗 -这样呢
Not really. I mean, am I your girlfriend? -How about this?
奶奶 别再干扰我谈恋爱了
Damn it, Nonna, stop salting my game.
意大利面塔可的制♥作♥不会出岔子
Can't go wrong with spaghetti tacos.
这份等待太值得了
This was so worth the wait.
我现在可以欣赏它了
You know what, I get it now.
喂我 喂我一个意大利面塔可
Feed me, feed me a spaghetti taco
是吧 -不要
Yes. - But not
穿着那件衣服吃
In that outfit.
凯文 我知道我们几分钟之前才见面
Kevin, I know we just met a few minutes ago,
但你愿意搬来和我一起吗
but would you be interested in moving in with me?
我会给你造条船
I'll build you a boat.
凯文其实是个独♥立♥女性
Kevin's more of an independent woman,
但如果你想的话
but if you want,
你可以在我明天拍视频时照看她
you can watch her tomorrow during my video shoot.
我乐意之至
I would love that.
这个小姑娘会帮我渡过
This little lady's gonna help me through
我生命中最艰难的时候
the toughest day of my life.
研究表明
You know, studies have shown
养狗非常有益身心健康
that petting a dog is very therapeutic.
除非你过敏
Unless your allergic.
这样你只会起疹子
Then you'll just get hives.
糟糕的是没办法把那些需要人来
And too bad there's no way to connect people who need
照看宠物的人和
pet sitters with...
需要疗养用动物的人连接起来
people who need therapy animals.
就像一个宠物版本的爱彼迎
Like an Airbnb but for pets.
我要把这个软件叫做
I'll call the app...
凯文
Kevin.
好 我要把它拿回来了
Yeah, I need her back now.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表