剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
watching the sunrise.
咕 咕
Hoo. Hoo.
你确定那里面没有
You sure there's nothing in there
缉毒局严令禁止的成分
the DEA would object to?
哦 斯宾塞
Oh, Spence.
格里芬靠它赚了一大笔钱
Griffin's made a ton of money off of it.
弗雷迪 你可以把这个当副业
Freddie, this could be your side hustle.
卡莉
Carly...
没在多管闲事 我只是说 试试看
Not meddling. Just saying, "Try it."
看看你喜不喜欢
See if you like it.
有很多不同类型的沙子
There's all different kinds of Sand.
格里芬给了我试用装
Griffin gave me this sample pack.
沙用装才对吧
More like "sand-ple" pack.
里面可能有幽默沙子 适合你这种尬的人
Maybe there's some Funny Sand in there, Dad Jokes.
贴心沙子
Sensitivity Sand?
这个会很有用 那天晚上见的女生
This'll come in handy. The woman from the other night
想给我第二次机会
wants to give me a second chance.
她想看一部关于企鹅孤儿院的纪录片
She wants to watch a documentary about a penguin orphanage,
如果我哭不出来 就尝尝它的厉害
and if I don't cry, I am gonna hear about it.
勇敢沙子 适用于无法反抗霸凌的人群
Brave Sand. "For people who have trouble standing up to bullies."
非常完美
Oh, perfect.
米莉森特约我在她放学回家后
Millicent scheduled a serious talk with me
进行一场严肃的对话
when she gets home from school.
我收到造型师的回复了
I heard back from the stylist.
然后呢
And...?
我没拿到工作
I didn't get it.
哎哟
Aw.
我希望我能有更多时间准备
I wish I would've had more time to prepare,
但是要一直在天巴克做开店关店准备
but Skybucks has me opening, closing,
还在忙中间的营业
and in-betweening so much,
我本可以准备得更充分的
I wasn't as ready as I could've been.
噢 -别这样
Oh. - Stop doing that.
你知道你需要什么吗 开心沙子
You know what you need? Happy Sand.
除非那是一场浪漫的迈阿密之旅中
Unless it's sand under a beach towel
我和卡拉·迪瓦伊共用的海滩浴巾下的沙子
I'm sharing with Cara Delevingne on a romantic Miami getaway,
注: Cara Delevingne,英国著名模特、演员
不然我不会开心的
it's not gonna make me happy.
太客气了 如果你愿意做个简单的小调查
You're very welcome. If you'd like to take a brief survey,
请不要挂 你好
please stay on the... Hello?
先生 我知道你还在 你刚才说了咔哒
Sir, I know you're still there. You just said, "Click."
我准备好开会了 本森先生
I'm ready for our meeting, Mr. Benson.
好的
Okay.
让我先来一剂勇气
Let me take a shot of courage first.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
因为很重要 所以我做了一个展示报告
This is important, so I put together a presentation
让你这个年龄层的人也能理解
that people from your generation will understand.
环球新闻
小女孩仍未拥有小狗
号♥外 号♥外
Extra! Extra!
来自翡翠城的特大新闻
Breaking news from the Emerald City.
你说什么
What's that, you say?
这个小女孩明明成绩全优
This little girl's gotten all A's
却还是不能养狗狗
and still isn't allowed to have a doggy?
哎哟 没有狗崽的陪伴 她好像很孤单
Aw, but she looks so lonely without a pupper!
橱窗里的小狗要花多少钱
How much is that doggy in the window?
只要一点买♥♥花生的钱就足够
It'll only cost you peanuts.
汪汪先驱报
米莉森特终于喜获爱犬
忽然间皆大欢喜
不行
No.
啥 但是视频什么的都是我做的
What?! But I made a video and everything.
而且我还在四十年代行话软件上花了两美刀
And I'm in the hole for two clams
以至于我现在身无分文
on a 1940s lingo app.
我是九零后
I was born in the '90s.
听我说
Look,
养狗要负很多责任
having a dog is a lot of responsibility.
喂食 遛狗 捡屎
The feeding, the walking, the pooping.
我天 捡屎欸
My God, the pooping.
我想要小狗
I want a dog.
要不咱们先从简单的养起
How 'bout we start you off with something easier?
比如宠物石头
Like a pet rock?
小猫如何 -咸水虾
How 'bout a cat? - Sea monkeys.
沙鼠 -蚂蚁工坊
Gerbil. - Ant farm.
鱼 -成交
Fish. - Deal.
爸 你谈判得很强硬嘛
Tough negotiation, Dad.
你平常只会缩成一团进入自我保护的胎儿状态
Normally, you just cave into a fetal ball.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business.
你想你应该不会愿意做个小调查吧
I don't suppose you'd like to take a brief survey?
咔哒
Click.
卡莉
Carly!
你好吗
How are you?
还不错 你呢
I'm good. You?
你说你还不错
I hear you saying you're good,
但我仍要为我之前冷酷的行为道歉
but I still need to acknowledge the cruelty of my actions.
我不应该指责你关心过度
I never should've accused you of caring too much.
非要说的话 我应该指责你
If anything, I should've accused you
这个人该死的温柔
of being just so gosh darn wonderful.
来我怀里 -啊
Come here. - Aw.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是喜欢帮助朋友 -嗯
I just like to help my friends. - Mm.
其实不需要拥抱
Don't really need a hug
还在继续
to still be happening.
所有人都需要拥抱
Everybody needs a hug.
如果现在时机合适的话 我有礼物想送你
And if it's a convenient time, I got you this gift.
月经水晶
It's a menstrual crystal.
谢谢
Thank you.
但 我提起那本书
But, you know, I was just saying that stuff
只是想和你开玩笑
about the book to mess with you.
我误解了你的玩笑
I misunderstood your joke.
我为此道歉
And for that, I apologize.
哇哦 贴心沙子真的有用
Wow. That Sensitivity Sand really works.
你不想收下吗
Do you not want it?!
没有 它
Oh. No, it's...
它很好
It's great.
谢谢你 卡莉
Thank you, Carly.
如果你没有管闲事
If you hadn't have meddled,
我永远不会发现贴心沙子
I never would have found Sensitivity Sand.
那我会是什么样子啊
And then where would I be?
迷失自我
Lost.
变成那样
That's where.
我觉得你最好
I feel that it's best
独自消化一下这些感情
you process these emotions on your own.
你知道还有谁需要拥抱吗
You know who else needs a hug?
弗雷迪
Freddie?
我在这儿
Over here.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
你说我得找个副业做 我正在做
You said I needed a side hustle. I'm side-hustling.
向新任沙子大使问好
Say hello to the latest Sandbassador.
很棒啊 恭喜
Wow, that's amazing. Congrats.
但是他们就这样把存货都给你了吗 -对啊
But they just gave you all this inventory? - Yeah,
我交了4000块钱
once I gave them $4,000,
非常划算的折扣
which was an amazing discount.
但是那不是你攒下来
But wasn't that all the money you saved
想要租你自己的公♥寓♥的全部积蓄吗
so that you could move out and get your own apartment?
格里芬说我很快就能赚回来
Nah, Griffin says I'll make my money back super fast.
到那时我和米莉森特就能搬出我妈家
And then Millicent and I will be out of Mom's apartment.
我已经在屋顶动感单车预约表里签名了
I already joined the waitlist to use the rooftop Peloton.
每周一的凌晨三点钟 我要来咯
Mondays at 3:00 a.M., here I come.
怎么了吗 你喜欢沙子啊
What's the problem? You love Sand.
对 但是我以为你从少量开始
Yeah, but I just thought you'd start small
再慢慢增加
and work your way up.
弗雷迪 孤注一掷把钱全部花掉风险太大了
Freddie, spending all your money is a huge risk.
我应该非常非常担心你的
I'd be really, really worried for you now
但我平静沙子有点喝多了
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表