剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
这都是为了阳光女孩吗
This is all for the Sunshine Girls?
不是 是米莉森特的跟班们
Nope. Millicent's Minions.
我们开启了自己生意 销量要超过阳光女孩
We started our own business to outsell the Sunshine Girls.
我们变亲近了 她甚至还用那个D开头的单词称呼我
We're bonding. She even called me the D-word.
蠢蛋的蛋
Dumbass?
是老爹的爹
No. Dad.
我们之间真的变亲近了
We're really connecting.
好消息
Great news.
我发明了一种新的纸杯蛋糕口味
I just came up with a new cupcake flavor.
脆脆花生酱
Peanut butter crunch.
你知道这世上有多少人
Ooh, do you have any idea how many people
对花生过敏吗
have a peanut allergy?
你不如称之为杀手蛋糕
You might as well call them murder-cakes.
我还设计了一个新标志
Well, I also came up with a new logo.
看起来像11岁小孩的作品
Uh, it looks like it was designed by an 11-year-old.
我就是11岁
It was.
我会把它贴到冰箱上
Oh, I am putting this on the fridge.
但是做商标还差点意思
But not the box.
卡莉 很高兴你愿意来丽拼再试一试
Carly, I'm so glad you decided to give LeapIN another chance.
我也是 我之前的多疑有点小题大做了
Me, too. Honestly, I feel kind of silly for being so paranoid.
插花课很有趣
This flower-arranging class is fun.
最后 在正中间突出一抹红
And finally, a pop of red at the center
代表心轮和血誓
for the heart chakra and blood oaths.
有趣之下带一丝恐怖
Fun, and now alarming.
我会下来检查各位的进度
I'll come around and check on everyone's progress.
天哪 卡莉·谢
Oh, my God. Carly Shay
爱卡莉的主持人 -你考虑加入丽拼吗
from iCarly? - Are you thinking of joining LeapIN?
这里非常适合你
It would be so perfect for you.
因为你可以沉浸于此 -在会议间隙
Because you could just dip in. - For an hour.
休息一小时
Between meetings.
有所耳闻
I keep hearing that.
哈珀非常喜欢这里
Harper loves it here.
昨天凌晨三点的热瑜伽改变了她的生活
Last night's 3:00 a.M. hot yoga session changed her life.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
你昨晚在这里呆到三点
Uh, you were here until 3:00 a.M.
一直在创作穿搭手册吗
working on your lookbook?
是的 阿珍廷总是说要努力工作
Uh, yeah. Like Argenthina always says, work hard...
更努力工作
Work harder.
很漂亮的作品 哈珀
Oh, beautiful work, Harper.
来 我教你怎么绑花束
Oh, here, let me show you how to tie off your bouquet.
你看 花就像女人一样
You see, flowers are like women.
个体虽美 但无用
Individually they're pretty, but useless.
而团结起来 她们变得生机勃勃
As a group, they're vibrant.
肆意生长 惊艳全场
Thriving. Beautiful.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
手部其实不需要血液循环
Hands don't actually need circulation.
好喝的果汁
Yum. Juice.
卡莉 你考虑好要加入我们了吗
So, Carly, have you reconsidered joining?
你给我的信息量有点大
Uh, you've given me a lot to process.
我其实需要跟哈珀聊一下
In fact, I need to talk to Harper.
女权主椅可以为你们提供绝对的隐私
Oh, well, the nests offer excellent privacy.
那边还有一个绝密房♥间
There's also that super secret room.
我的办公室 不允许任何人进去
My office? No one is allowed in there.
我们去那边就好了
We'll be over here.
绝密房♥间 大半夜运动
Secret rooms? Middle-of-the-night athletics?
那些蚕茧一样的东西 这地方简直是邪教老巢
Those freaky pod things? This place is a cult.
倒也不至于那么邪教啦
Yeah, but not like a "cult" cult.
这里很有趣的 就像高级健身单车
It's a fun one, like a fancy stationary bike
或者死贵死贵的提升课程
or an overpriced improv class.
而且 你还能 -如果你说在会议间隙休息一小时
Plus, you can... - If you say "dip in for an hour between meetings,"
我就会给你一巴掌
I will slap you.
阿珍廷说得对
Argenthina was right.
你的消极情绪在阻止我进步
Your negativity is holding me back,
而我不会再放任这种事发生
and I will not stand for it any longer.
现在如果你不介意的话
Now if you will excuse me,
我要去囤一些月经杯
I'm gonna go stock up on DivaCups.
这里无限供应
They're unlimited here.
月经杯存在的意义就是你只需要一个而已
The whole point of a DivaCup is you only need one.
我们得谈谈 立刻马上
We need to talk. Now.
箱子不错 -谢啦
Cool box. - Hey, thanks.
我在为丽拼设计雕塑
I'm just packing up a sculpture for LeapIN.
该死 阿珍廷在控制所有人
Damn it, Argentina is manipulating everyone.
控制 我觉得她是在帮忙呢
Manipulating? More like helping.
我的会计有一天说我需要税务抵扣
The other day my accountant says I needs tax write-offs.
结果下一秒 阿珍廷就告诉我
The next thing I knew, Argenthina says I can donate
可以为丽拼捐赠一座雕塑 作为税务抵扣
one of my sculptures to LeapIN, as a tax write-off.
你不觉得这太方便了吗
And you don't think that's a little convenient?
她好像总是快人一步
It's like she's always one step ahead.
冷静 神探南茜
Calm down, Nancy Drew.
我得告诉你“神探南茜”坐拥畅销书
I'll have you know Nancy Drew had successful books,
一连串的衍生电视剧
a number of television spin-offs
而且她一个人的力量就相当于两个哈迪男孩
and could easily do the work of two Hardy Boys.
所以谢谢你夸我
So, thank you for the compliment.
阿珍廷和那些椅子肯定不对劲
There's something up with Argentina and those nests,
而我要去查清楚
and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
卡莉
Carly?
对 是我
Yep. It's me.
我在拉伸
I'm just stretching.
你真是我认识的最健康的人
You are literally the healthiest person I know.
而且你在这里
And you're back.
是不是说明你要加入丽拼了
Does that mean you're joining LeapIN?
我还在考虑
Uh, thinking about it.
能在会议间隙休息一小时就太好了
It'd be so nice to just dip in for an hour between meetings.
没错
Exactly.
问一下 你们这里有失物招领吗
Quick question, do you guys have a lost and found?
有 在后面
Yeah, it's all the way in the back.
我那天把卫衣落在这里了
Oh, the other day, I left my sweater here.
我帮你去找 是什么颜色的
Oh. I'll go look. What color was it?
是牛仔布 迷彩色的
It's denim, but also camouflage,
带流苏和霓虹闪
with fringe and neon.
听着就很好看 等我一下
Sounds cute. Give me a minute.
你慢慢来 不着急
Take all the minutes you need.
你可以去帮帮她
And maybe you should help her.
因为我是双子座 所以两个人去
'Cause I'm a Gemini, so it's probably better
可能更好一点
if two people go.
你说得好有道理
That makes so much sense.
你在监视他人 -卡莉
You're spying on people. - Carly.
我只是窃听而已
I'm just eavesdropping.
但这是违法的
But that's illegal.
在我们的条款中是合法的
Not according to our terms of service.
谁闲得没事读条款
Nobody reads those things.
这有什么 你的手♥机♥也在听取你的生活
What's the problem? Your phone is listening to you.
社交媒体也在监听你的喜好
Social media's listening to you.
对啊 那是因为他们想给我们推销
Well, yeah, that's 'cause it's trying to sell you some...
天哪 椅子获取我们的数据
Oh, God, the nests are mining our data
你就可以给我们推销
so you can sell us stuff.
不是我推销 是那些愿意为你们的数据
Not me. Corporations who are willing
付钱的公♥司♥给你们推销
to pay me for your data.
比起实际物品的贩售
It's actually a much better business model
这反而是个更好的销♥售♥模式
than selling an actual product.
我不会让你好过的
I won't let you get away with this.
听好了 你个小碧池
Listen, you little bitch.
我不会再说好话了
I am done asking nicely.
让我上爱卡莉宣传丽拼
Put me on iCarly so I can promote LeapIN.
不然呢 你就不允许我在会议间隙休息一小时了吗
Or what? You won't let me dip in for an hour between meetings?
不然
Or...
你朋友的穿搭手册
...your friend's little lookbook
可能会从这个U盘里消失
might disappear off this flash drive.
行吧 但是你负责开车
Fine. But you're driving.
不错 我们可以把敞篷打开
Fun. We can put the top down.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表