剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
胡子留得挺帅
Love the flavor saver.
我早该知道你就是我恨卡莉57
I should have guessed you were iHateCarly57.
你说啥
What?
我不恨你 我觉得你很好啊
I don't hate you. I think you're great.
但我不会鬼鬼祟祟跟踪你
But not in a creepy, stalky, "gonna lock you up
把你锁进房♥间囚禁起来
and keep you as my personal prisoner" kind of way.
旧诺拉已经不在了 现在是改过自新后的新诺拉
That was old Nora. New Nora is in a good place.
新诺拉在努力控制自己
New Nora really worked on herself.
尝尝胡椒喷雾先生的厉害
Say hello to Señor Pepper Spray!
我没事
Don't worry!
加点盐就能把胡椒喷雾中和掉
The salt will neutralize the pepper spray!
天啊 真是大错特错
Oh, God, I was so wrong!
悠着点 嘿 来这里 来这里
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, right here, right here!
让你朋友赶紧离开这儿
Your friends have to leave!
他们才不是我的朋友 我不认识这些人
They're not my friends! I don't know these people.
对不起 哈珀
Sorry, Harper.
她猜得挺准
Lucky guess.
我能点个香蕉坚果松饼带走吗
Can I have a banana nut muffin to go?
当然 刚好是最后一个
Sure. You got the last one.
噢 我本来想点一样的
Oh, I was gonna order the same.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
要不这样吧 给你了
You know what? You take it.
这香蕉坚果松饼是属于你的 我要不得
Oh, I can't take your banana nut muffin.
没事 我认真的 拿着吧
No, really, take it.
我的咖啡也送你了
And you can have my coffee too.
我记得我包里还有些杏仁
And I think I might have some almonds in my purse.
你人真好 但是不用了
That's really nice of you, but I'm good.
至少咱们可以分一下吧
Well, at least we can share it.
给
Here.
哇哦 要不咱们凑一张桌子一起吃
Wow, maybe we could share a table too?
其实我现在有任务在身
I really shouldn't be flirting right now.
不是调情的时候
I'm kind of on a mission.
听起来很严肃 -没错
Sounds serious. - It is.
我要找到在网上
I'm trying to find some jerk
一直对我恶言相向的混♥蛋♥
who keeps posting mean things about me online.
怎么会有人对你恶言相向
Why would somebody post mean stuff about you?
太蠢了
It's dumb.
我是爱卡莉频道的卡莉
I'm Carly of "iCarly."
我在网上有个频道
I have a channel online.
你听说过互联网吗
Have you heard of the Internet?
噢 你是说我忍♥不住浏览房♥产信息
Oh, you mean the place where I compulsively look at real estate
和搜索各种假想病症的地方么
convince myself that I have every disease imaginable?
我可太熟悉了
Yes, I'm familiar.
我叫贾斯汀
I'm Justin.
说不定我可以帮你找到这个混♥蛋♥
Maybe I can help you find this jerk.
不好意思 有人见过一条胡子吗
Excuse me, has anyone seen a mustache?
哦 在这儿呢
Oh, here it is.
希望没有找错胡子
I really hope this is my mustache.
百分百就是他 -不是 他是弗雷迪
It's definitely that guy. - Oh, no, that's Freddie.
嘿 你想不想改日一起出来
Hey, would you want to hang out sometime
挑个我奇奇怪怪的朋友们不在的时候
when my weird friends aren't there?
我很乐意 -好呀
Yeah, I'd like that. - Yeah?
太好了 给你
Yeah. Okay, here.
你把号♥码存进我手♥机♥就好
If you could just put your number in my phone.
卡莉 快来
Carly? Come on!
我们得带斯宾塞去急诊
We're taking Spencer to the emergency room,
你得劝劝他 都这样了千万不能开车
and you need to talk him out of driving.
走吧 -再联♥系♥
Let's go. - I'll call you.
好
Okay.
松饼如何
How's the muffin?
还不够好
Do better.
我跟进了每一条线索
I followed every lead.
你想的和我想的一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我们怎么会有这么多红纱线
Yeah, why do we have so much red yarn?
哈珀 看过HBO的剧吗
Have you ever seen an HBO drama, Harper?
人家就是这样抓罪犯的
This is how they catch people.
看这里 诺拉
Lookee here, Nora.
你为什么会出现在咖啡厅呢 诺拉
Why were you at the coffee shop, huh, Nora?
他们家燕麦奶整天缺货
They're always low on oat milk.
那是因为我都偷带回来给你了
Yeah, that's 'cause I steal it for you.
那是松饼男士的证件照吗
Is that a passport photo of Muffin Man?
为什么把他放在上面
Why are you putting him up there?
他照亮了这里
He brightens up the place.
你这追踪的小游戏 真是妙极了
Your stalker game, c'est magnifique.
这不是追踪
It's not stalking.
这是为我今晚的约会做研究
It's research for our date tonight.
给你看他家后院的卫星照片
You want to see a satellite picture of his back yard?
那是个热浴池吗
Oh, is that a hot tub?
行 我接受他了
Okay, I'm good with him.
你懂的 我的坐骨神经
You know, my sciatica.
而且他从来没看过爱卡莉
Plus, he's never even seen "iCarly."
所以他对于我的优秀没有先验知识
So he has no preconceived notions about how amazing I am.
这样他就能自己发掘了
He gets to discover it.
好吧
Okay.
不过你记得留意潜在的下头点
Well, just look out for the ick.
有人在家吗 -都在
Is anyone home? - Yeah, we're right here.
我还是看不见
Ah, I still can't see!
可惜了 我现在裸着呢
Too bad. I'm super naked.
你没有裸着 这我知道
No, you're not. I'd know.
失去视力让我其它感官变的更敏锐
Being without sight has heightened my other senses.
我和我的周遭已经完美的融为一体
I'm completely in tune with my surroundings.
你们重新摆过家具吗
Did you rearrange the furniture?
别说话
Don't say a word.
我在磨练我的感官
I'm honing my sensory skills,
这事我必须独自完成
and I need to do this on my own.
你好 米莉森特
Hello, Millicent.
我是弗雷迪
It's Freddie.
哈珀现在裸着吗
Is Harper naked?
谁愿意在我恢复视力之前做我的眼睛
Now, who wants to help guide me until my sight returns?
我不愿意 -没办法 忙着约会
Oh, not it. - Can't. Got a date.
谢谢你自愿帮我 -我不自愿
Thanks for volunteering. - I didn't.
我可以感觉到你是愿意的
No, I could sense that you did.
话说回来 你第一次创业
After all, I gave you seed money
还是我给你的种子基金
for your first start-up.
行 我帮你
Fine, I'll help you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你能为我描述一下夕阳吗
Now, can you describe the sunset?
太阳正落在地平线上方
Well, the sun is just touching the horizon,
随着日落 天空中热烈的金红色
and as it sinks further, the bright, hot gold
缓缓转为温暖轻柔的粉
gently fades to a warm, soothing pink.
生活中每天都在发生的奇迹
You don't truly appreciate
直到失去的那一刻
the miracles that happen every day
你才会开始珍惜
till they're taken away.
现在带我去上厕所
Now help me pee.
我正在着手一个我非常热爱的项目
Well, right now, I'm working on my passion project,
为流浪的孩子建造收留所
designing this new shelter for kids experiencing homelessness.
不过我一般做的都是企业项目
But usually I work on more corporate stuff.
比如有一家玉米饼连锁店
Like this chain of taco restaurants
我可以享受终身免单待遇
where I can now eat free for life.
关于鳄梨酱你的选择是
Okay, what's the guac situation?
如果你说无限♥量♥ 那你就是完美男人
If you say endless, you're perfect.
你真可爱 但我不是
That's very sweet, but I'm not.
我离完美还很远
I'm far from it.
很久以前 我深深失望过
A long time ago, I had a big disappointment,
让我深受打击
and I took it really hard.
你肯定不愿意认识那时候的我
You would not have wanted to know me then.
不过那件事成就了我的现在
But it drove me to be the person that I am today.
发生什么了
What happened?
曾经有个女孩伤害了我的感情
Oh, there was this girl once that kind of broke my heart.
她听起来很过分
She sounds terrible.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表