剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
爱卡莉2021 第一季第十三集
iCarly 2021 S01E13 iReturn to Webicon
本年度
This year's
网络交流会网络偶像终身成就奖得主是
Webicon Web Icon Lifetime Achievement Award recipient:
卡莉·谢
Carly Shay.
第一步
Step one,
亲吻维斯
kiss Wes.
第二步 微笑
Step two, smile.
第三步 向粉丝谦逊地挥手
Step three, humbly wave at my fans.
终身成就奖
Lifetime achievement award?
你都这么老了
You're so old.
我可是水灵灵的27岁
I'm a dewy 27.
这个奖很重要
And this award is a big deal.
今年很艰难
It's been a hard year,
我全靠我自己重新做起了频道
starting up my channel again all by myself.
全靠你自己吗
All by yourself?
没有人给你情感支持 没有人提供公♥寓♥的豪华工作室
No emotional support or fancy studio in my apartment
也没有人为了你打扮成小婴儿的样子
or anyone dressing up as a baby for you?
我或许应该是你的第一个感谢对象
You should probably thank me first.
你在上帝和我的美甲师中间的某个位置
You're somewhere between God and my manicurist.
我们现在准备要去全新升级版网络交流会为你庆祝
And now we get to celebrate you at the new and improved Webicon.
现在它的全名应该是 网络交流会
Or I guess the full title is now "Webicon,
由“我还用支票网”赞助举办
sponsored by YesIStillUseChecks.Com."
我很高兴他们从一个让人疲惫的巨型展会
I'm just glad they pivoted from a giant, sweaty convention
转型成豪华野营休养地
to a glamping retreat
为走在网络时代的前沿思想者举办
for "forward thinkers of the online era."
还有为新技术投资人举办的推介会
Plus, a pitch-fest for new tech ventures.
有钱人齐聚一堂
A field full of rich people
他们都不知道该把钱花在哪里
who don't know what to do with their money.
就由我来告诉他们
And I get to tell 'em.
它最好有点东西 我为双荷兰人报上了音乐阵容
Well, it better be awesome-- I got Dutch on the music lineup,
我和她保证会好玩 因为你们和我保证了
and I promised her, because you promised me,
所以这是区块链式保证
so it's a blockchain promise.
听你的要求
As requested,
买♥♥了没啥用也没毒的便宜喷雾
useless, nontoxic buy spray.
但要记住我还是非常支持
But let the record show I'm still solidly behind
哈珀防蚊网连体裤的主意
Harper's idea for mosquito net jumpsuits.
我开玩笑的
Said that as a joke.
你听我说 我们要去一个没有轮渡服务
Look, we're headed to an island
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥还特别差的岛上
with no ferry service and spotty cellular.
我只想做好万全的准备
I just want to be prepared.
树屋里有水有电
The tree houses have electricity, plumbing,
甚至还有每小时一次的茶道仪式
and an hourly tea ceremony.
我的鹰级小童子军想带上发电机
My Eagle Scout here wants to bring a generator,
碘酒还有军粮
iodine and rations.
你至少让我把蜡烛带上吧
Well, at least you let me pack candles,
要是停电了
so in case the power goes out,
我还能在烛光里看到你美丽的面庞
I can still see your gorgeous face.
你们俩去给我找个树屋待着
Oh, get a tree house, you two.
我们会的 所有人都会
Oh, we will. We all will.
我们会享受有史以来最棒的周末
We're gonna have the best weekend ever.
所有人 伸手
Everybody, hands in.
网络交流会
Webicon.
网络交流会
Webicon!
树上怎么没有屋子
Why don't the trees have houses?
我们吃啥
What are we supposed to eat?
人都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?!
他们是抛下我们去玩了吗 在一艘游艇上
Are they all having fun without us? On a yacht?
哈珀 和接待人员说一下
Harper, speak to the concierge
把我们也弄上游艇吧
about getting us an invite to the yacht.
拜托了
Mm. Please.
没事的 各位
Come on, guys,
我们只需要稍微忍♥耐一下
we just have to roll with the punches,
这就是场精彩的冒险了
and it'll be an adventure.
网络交流会欢迎你
网络交流会
Webicon!
我提议先把她吃了
Yeah, I say we eat her first.
我确信
I know
你会看见
You see
世界将为我而变得
Somehow the world will change for me
绚烂无比
And be so wonderful
点亮生活 努力呼吸
Live life, breathe air
我知道我们能实现梦想
I know somehow we're gonna get there
体验快乐
And feel so wonderful
一切都触手可及
It's all for real
我要告诉你我的感受
I'm telling you just how I feel
每个人都快快醒来
So wake up the members of my nation
现在轮到你来秀出自己
It's your time to be
大胆选择 不要逃避
There's no chance unless you take one
你将会发现
And the time to see the brighter side
凡事都有闪光点
Of every situation
有些事不可避免
Some things are meant to be
尽量发挥到最好 剩下的交给我搞定
So give your best and leave the rest to me
交给我搞定 交给我搞定
Leave it all to me Leave it all to me
交给我搞定
Leave it all to me
只管交给我搞定
Just leave it all to me.
别问我是怎么搞到这块防水布的
Never ask how I got this tarp.
这是地狱吗
Is this hell?
不是
No.
地狱里至少还有利尔·纳斯·X呢
Hell at least has Lil Nas X.
(注:国外抖音热梗 源于美国说唱歌♥手利尔·纳斯·X
在歌♥曲MONTERO的MV里顺着钢管进入地狱的画面)
音乐阵容里只有荷兰到场了
Dutch is the only one from the music lineup who showed.
我猜那些有钱人终于知道
I guess all the rich people already figured out
要把钱花在哪里了
what to do with their money--
他们花钱坐上了逃离这里的最后一架直升机
they used it to get on the last helicopter out of here.
别慌 我们还是会玩得开心的
Don't worry, we're still gonna have a great time.
我快清点完我们的物资
I'm almost done completing inventory
还有制定好任务清单了
and formulating a list of tasks.
看见没 任务
See? Tasks.
我给荷兰做了这条裙子
I made this dress for Dutch.
她本来要在篝火旁唱歌♥跳舞的
She was gonna sing and dance over a fire,
然后她的粉丝想要安可的时候
and then when her fans wanted an encore,
他们就会尖叫着大喊我还要吃糖 还要吃糖
they would scream: "S'more! S'more!"
看来我们不得不把裙子吃掉
I guess we'll have to eat it.
事情是这样的
All right, here's the deal.
我和负责人聊过了
I talked to the person in charge
刚聊完她就被六个纪录片导演抢着带走了
before she was whisked away by six competing documentarians.
他们本来计划要建几个豪华树屋
They planned to have luxury tree houses,
办个推介会 还要邀请超赞的音乐阵容来演出
a pitch-fest, and a sick music lineup,
但是没有资金 计划永远只停留在
but without money, that plan never went beyond
咱们建几个豪华树屋
"Let's have luxury tree houses,
办个推介会 再搞个超赞的音乐阵容吧
a pitch-fest, and a sick music lineup."
可是我们有超赞的音乐阵容啊
We have a sick music lineup.
荷兰依旧可以表演 -不行
Dutch can still perform. - No.
不可以 他们说歌♥声会招来负鼠
No, no, they said singing attracts the possums.
荷兰 太对不起了
Dutch, I'm sorry.
如果需要的话 我可以用树皮给你缝个帐篷
I will sew you a tent out of bark if I have to.
算了吧 我想住宾馆房♥间 拜托了 还有谢谢
Mm-mm. I will take a hotel room, please, and thank you.
所以他们派船来了吗
So, are they sending boats?
或者直升机 亚马逊无人机
Helicopters? Amazon drones?
周一才有 你从哪里找的防水布
Not until Monday. Hey, where'd you get the tarp?
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
别担心 我们有足够的水
Don't worry about it, all right? We have just enough water,
主办方留了未经药监局认证的蛋白质棒
and the festival left us non-FDA-approved protein bars,
不过是蓝莓味的
but, uh, they are the blueberry flavor.
我还是饿着吧
I'll starve.
我只是需要你认真看待这件事
I just really need you to take this seriously.
我很认真 只是你来负责生存的部分
I am. But since you've got survival covered,
我不就可以负责享乐的部分了吗
there's no reason I can't be in charge of having fun.
我们可以徒步去看日落 用花朵编织头冠
Uh, we could go on a sunset hike, make flower crowns,
还能到水里裸泳
go skinny-dipping.
脚踝扭伤 毒葛 生殖器寄生虫
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表