剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
And if you're both good, I'll let you snuggle with me
看十分钟《托莱多房♥屋大改造》吧
for ten minutes and watch "Toledo House Flip."
天呐 快点 弗雷迪 那可是《托莱多房♥屋大改造》
Oh, my gosh. Come on, Freddie, "Toledo House Flip."
所以我们到此为止了吧 不错 谢谢
So are we done here? Great. Thank you.
卢克 我平时不会见面第一晚就这样
Luke, I don't normally do this on the first night,
但是要不要一起去个更舒服的地方
but should we go somewhere a little more comfortable?
希望看完以后不要嫌弃我
I hope you still respect me after this.
好的 刑事司法系统
Okay. So in the criminal justice system,
可以分为两个
the people are represented
平等独♥立♥的重要部门 对吧
by two separate yet equally important groups, right?
警♥察♥负责调查犯罪
There's the police, who investigate crime,
区检察官则负责对罪犯提起公诉
and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
(卡莉这段话出自美剧《法律与秩序》经典开场白)
这就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
卡莉 是你吗
Carly, is that you?
平常早上你不都是紧张惶恐
You're normally catatonic until noon,
直到中午攒够了力气然后开始嚎啕大哭的么
when you gather enough energy to cry.
是我啊
It's me.
先喝点含羞草鸡尾酒吧 煎饼快做好了
Help yourself to a mimosa. Pancakes are on the way.
你做了早餐 洗了澡 还这么开心
You made breakfast, you showered, you're happy.
我真为你激动 她这是咋了
I'm thrilled. What's happening?
命运 命运降临到了我身上
Fate. Fate is happening.
你知不知道 我当时都要走了
Did you know I was about to leave,
我定了闹钟 闹钟响了
I set a timer, it went off
我一打开门 他就站在那里 卢克
I opened the door and there he was, Luke.
不要啊
No. Ugh.
你们昨天晚上在群聊里聊天
You were texting in the group chat until,
聊到凌晨三点
like, 3:00 a.M. last night.
我发过誓绝对不给闺蜜消息设置免打扰
I swore I would never mute my bestie,
但你在挑战我的誓言
but you tested me.
为什么屋里这么整洁
Why does it look so nice in here?
我真的很高兴能和卢克重聚
I'm just so happy about reconnecting with Luke.
你们知不知道 我当时都要走了
Did you know I was about to leave?
我定了闹钟 闹钟响了
I set a timer and when it went off,
我一打开门 他就站在那里
I opened the door and there he was,
卢克
Luke.
米莉森特还没听过
Millicent doesn't know the story.
不想听
Don't care.
好吧 我定了闹钟 闹钟响了
Fine. I set a timer, then it went off.
我一打开门 他就站在那里 卢克
I opened the door and there he was, Luke.
等一下
Wait a minute.
为什么桌子上有卢克的相框
Why is there a framed picture of Luke on that table?
照片是我从他的Instagram上找到的
Oh, it's just from his Instagram.
这不很正常吗
It's totally normal.
鲜花 煎饼
Flowers, the pancakes.
还洗了澡 你不可能对我们这么好
The showering. This is too nice for us.
怎么了
What?
我就不能为我朋友用用心
I can't do something nice for my friends
还有博 表示我比他先走出失恋阴影了吗
and Beau to prove that I won the break-up?
你都做了什么
What have you done?
我发现 既然我这么开心 又把屋里收拾得这么好看
I figured since I'm so happy and in such a good place,
不如就趁这个最佳时机和博见一面
it's the perfect time to reach out to Beau.
卡莉 卡莉 卡莉 卡莉 还有朋友们
Carly. Carly, Carly, Carly and friends.
兄弟 哥们儿 伙计
Friends, friends, friends.
很期待和你们共进佳肴 但是在那之前
So excited for brunch, but first,
卡莉 咱们能先聊两句吗
Carly, can we talk a sec?
我去接杯水 -要吃燕麦片吗
I'll get the water. - You got that oatmeal?
看报时间到
I'm going to read the newspaper.
谢谢你邀请我 能见到你太好了
Thanks for having me over. I'm glad we can catch up
因为我希望第一个听到的人是你
because I wanted you to hear it from me first.
我已经在和别人约会了
I'm seeing someone.
煎鸡蛋不 -有什么时事吗
We doing eggs? - Current events.
这牛奶真顺滑
So creamy.
好事啊 博
Good for you, Beau.
而且我们一起开了个新频道
And we're doing a new channel together.
什么
What?
我也有约会对象了 卢克 我们以前就认识
Well, I'm dating someone too. Luke. We have history.
他是大学教授 所以我们是灵魂交流
He's a professor, so our connection is really cerebral
当然身体上的 情感上的也少不了
but also physical and emotional.
各种你能想到的人类之间的交流
All the connections you can have with a person,
我们都有 另外说一句
we have, plus more.
他长这样 -挺不错的啊
This is his face. - That's awesome.
当然 而且我们也要一起做视频频道
It is, and we're starting a channel together too.
什么
What?
这是羊奶 -我们连报纸都没有
This is goat milk! - We don't even get the paper.
你懂的 喜剧和口感科学
You know, because comedy and mouthfeel science
是天生一对
are such a natural fit.
说得对 你们什么时候上传第一♥期♥视频
Sure. Sure. When are going to drop your first video?
周五
Uh, Friday.
真巧 我们也周五发
Wow. We're dropping Friday too.
我们那天要直播
And we're launching live.
出道直播 你们很敢啊
Premiere live? That's crazy risky.
看看你
Look at you.
我得去上一下厕所
I got to run to the bathroom,
但是等会儿你可得给我好好讲讲这个节目
but then I want to hear all about this channel.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我为什么说我要跟一个陌生人
Why did I just say I'm launching a channel
一起做一个频道
with a total stranger?
且慢
Now wait a minute.
你们一起去过夏令营 还一起烤过棉花糖
Y'all went to camp. You two made s'mores.
是 我们是有这段过往
Right. We have that.
这么说吧 这事肯定没问题
You know what? This is going to totally work.
我和卢克肯定会一拍即合
Luke and I are going to kill it.
你可以吗 -真的吗
You will? - Really?
跟卢克
Luke?
你可以 -真的
You will. - Really!
跟卢克耶
Luke!
我很喜欢这里
I love this place.
先跟你说一下 他们这里都是乳清产品
Just a heads up, they only serve whey here.
奶昔里会放的那种乳清蛋白吗
Like, whey protein that you put in a smoothie?
不是 是牛奶最稀的提取物
No, like the watery part of milk
凝乳形成后还保留液体形态的那种
that remains after the formation of curds.
神仙般的口感
Divine mouthfeel.
这里其他人也知道这一点吗
Do all these people know this?
我有件激动人心的事情要告诉你
So I have something really exciting to tell you--
经典的西雅图自来水
Mm, mm, mm! Classic Seattle tap.
略油的口感
That slightly unctuous texture.
是 很潮湿
Very wet.
我刚刚要跟你说的是
And so I was going to tell you that--
这是我们的巴伐利亚羊乳清
Here is our Bavarian goat whey,
在一万英尺的海拔酿造
fermented at an altitude of just under 10,000 feet.
请便
Enjoy.
如果里面还有大块凝乳 那就代表着好运
If you get a chunk, that's considered good luck.
干杯
Bottoms up.
看来我很走运
Guess I got lucky.
对了 我刚刚要跟你说的是
So the thing I was going to tell you--
我可以等
I'll wait.
还是算了 我闪了
Yeah. We're done.
你想见我 -是的
You wanted to see me? - Yes.
好的 这里面哪一件物品
Okay. Which one of these things
放上雕塑之后 能让你喜欢
can I add to the sculpture to make you like it?
斯宾塞 这事不是这
Spencer, that's not what this is--
那是我的墨镜吗
are those my sunglasses?
可能是 但也可能是艺术品 -拜托
Maybe, or maybe they're art. - Oh, come on.
谁在意我的想法啊
Who cares what I think?
我 我可在意了 -但是为什么呢
Me! Me cares. - But why does "me" care?
难道就因为我年轻炫酷
Look, just because I'm young, cool
还说不定是你认识的最火♥辣♥的人吗
and probably the hottest person you'll ever meet in real life?
没错 都是 -你在创作雕塑的时候
Yeah, all those. - When you made the sculpture,
你受到了启发 并且你很喜欢
you were inspired, and you loved it.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表