剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
我要点一杯黑咖啡 一个牛角包
Could I get a black coffee, a croissant,
还有给梅尔芬来个肌肉松弛剂
and a muscle relaxer for Merffin?
你也打包太多行李了吗
Oh, you overpacking too?
我买♥♥了三件晚礼服 没买♥♥内衣
I brought three evening gowns and zero bras.
我要保证万无一失 万无一失
I want to be ready for anything. Anything.
保不齐我突然想喝玛格丽特酒了
I may want a fall-side margarita.
在哪里 -等等 不要
Where is it? - Wait, stop.
什么在哪里 -她的秘密物品藏匿点
What? - Her secret stash of things
我妈不会允许家里有这种地方
my mom won't allow in our apartment?
我都说了 没有那种地方
I'm telling you, there isn't one.
在水槽对面的抽屉里
It's in the drawer across from the sink.
太好了 -你已进入我的死亡名单
Yeah. - You just made the list.
不要啊
No!
这光整挺好 你从名单里除名了
Ooh, that's a nice touch. You're off the list.
太好了
Yes!
含糖麦片 双节棍 电子游戏
Sugary cereal, nunchucks, a video game where you play
在游戏里可以操控角色游玩暴♥力♥电子游戏
someone playing a violent video game.
非常完美
This is perfect.
才不 没有什么
No, there is nothing sadder
比玩滑板的成年人更可悲的了
than an adult man on a skateboard.
这不是滑板 这是生活方式
It's not a skateboard; it's a way of life.
回见了 喷子
Later, haters.
你好 弗雷迪 再见 弗雷迪
Hi, Freddie. Bye, Freddie.
救救我 喷子
Help me, haters.
怎么了 他叫我们喷子诶
What? He called us haters.
重要通知
Big announcement.
我在考虑庆祝生日的边缘
I'm contemplating dipping my teensiest toe
稍微试探一下
into the waters of a birthday celebration.
这封信引发了我的思考
This letter got me thinking.
我应该直面恐惧 挑战对于一个奔三的女人来说
I need to face my fears and do the hardest thing
最困难的事情
for a woman in her mid- to late-20s.
享受生日
Enjoy her birthdays.
哈珀 我在要室作工
Uh, Harper, I eed-nay to alk-tay
你与论讨一下 -行行
to ou-yay in the udio-stay. - Okay-kay.
他应该是要聊旅行的事
He probably wants to talk about the trip.
至少我在你这里还有备用藏匿点
At least I've still got my backup stash in your place.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
所以你要举办生日派对是吗
So you're going to have a birthday party, huh?
好像很有意思
That sounds fun.
不 没有派对 我只想要规模小一点的
No. No party. I just want something small.
比如说 -计划有变
Something like... - A total change of plans.
不去斯♥诺♥夸尔米了 我们要举办惊喜派对
Snoqualmie is out; surprise party is in,
派对一定要盛大
and we have to make it huge.
你在犯盛大的错误
This is a huge mistake.
她说她要在边缘试探 不是反复横跳
She said she wanted to dip a little toe, not do a belly flop.
我这么和你说吧 卡莉想要的是
I'm telling you, Carly wants...
公园里一次静谧的开车旅行
A quiet drive through the park.
真的吗 就你那驾驶技术
Really? With your driving history?
你说得对 这个试探还不够小
You're right; I'm not thinking small enough.
要不我在派上放点冰淇淋吧
Maybe I could just put ice cream on my pie.
我只是想躲开
I just generally want to avoid...
人群 气球 香槟塔
People. Balloons. A champagne tower.
一个让所有其他惊喜派对黯然失色的惊喜派对
A surprise party to end all surprise parties.
你听见她读信了 卡莉需要这些
You heard the letter; Carly needs this.
但是哈珀不需要
But Harper doesn't.
我真的很想去斯♥诺♥夸尔米瀑布
I really wanted to go to Snoqualmie Falls
这样我就能释放我的情绪
so I could throw myself off of it.
好 说出来吧 斯宾塞医生听着呢
Okay, let it out. Dr. Spence is here.
我的偶像今天来我工作的地方了
My idol came into work today,
我没有展现出正常 风趣
and instead of being my normal, fun,
优秀 极具魅力 性感的我自己 而是整个人僵在原地
fabulous, super charismatic, sexy self, I froze up.
和我跟达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥共进晚餐时一样
It's like when I had dinner with the Dalai Lama.
他给的小费太少了
He was a lousy tipper.
你不明白
You don't understand.
如果我能给亚历泽维尔留下好印象
If I could have impressed Alexavier,
他可能会让我参与拍摄他的服装设计
he might let me style one of his shoots.
这可以改变我整个职业轨迹
And that could change my entire career trajectory.
摄影师亚历泽维尔
Alexavier the photographer?
你老也认识亚历泽维尔 -我要忽略你的阴阳怪气
You know how Alexavier is? - I'm going to ignore your tone
而且还要帮你个大忙
while I do you an enormous favor.
泽泽跟我是老交情了
Xay-xay and I go way back.
我邀请他来参加派对 你就能从头再来一次了
I'll just invite him to the party, and you can have a do-over.
这个派对是你有史以来最好的主意
This party is the best idea you've ever had.
卡莉肯定会照单全收 比如
Carly's going to eat it up like...
坚果棉花糖 薄荷巧克力
Rocky road? Chocolate chip mint?
我在骗谁呢
Oh, who am I kidding?
我还是应该继续在我的生日派上放香草味冰淇淋
I should stick with vanilla on my birthday pie.
我的天 那山羊着实伤你不浅啊
Boy, that goat really did a number on you.
祝我生日快乐 祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me
平凡又平安的快乐生日
Happy uneventful, safe birthday
不用担心煤气泄漏
No need risking a gas leak
也不应该把它放进能爆♥炸♥的
Probably shouldn't put it in the exploding,
核能箱子里
nuclear box either.
我要冒脑子冻僵的风险么 我才不
Do I risk brain freeze? I do not.
刀可以让事情变得更简单
Hmm, a knife would make things easier...
或者更致命
or deadlier.
嘿 希望你自己一个人玩得开心
Hey, hope you're having fun all alone.
帮我个忙呗
Do me a fav?
给我的植物浇浇水 我妄记了
Water my plants? I frogot.
#让卡莉一个人呆着
#LEAVECARLYALONE
来了
On it.
植物表情 浇水壶表情
Plant emoji, watering can emoji.
惊喜
Surprise!
你们做了什么
What have you done?
你怎么能这样 -好问题
How could you? - Uh, great question.
一天内准备这些确实花费了我很多精力
Took a lot of work to pull this together in 24 hours,
但是斯宾塞又一次成功了
but Spencer came through once again.
当我说稍微庆祝一下
When I mentioned upping my birthday game,
我想的是往生日派上插根蜡烛
I meant maybe sticking a candle in my pie.
当然不是点燃的蜡烛
Not lit, obviously.
但是你明明可以拥有更多
But you can have so much more than just pie.
看看到场的大家
Look at everyone who came.
富兰克林校长 -我能说什么呢
Principal Franklin? - What can I say?
谷歌♥都特地提醒我这里有香槟塔了
I got a Google alert for champagne tower.
大家都是来为我庆祝的吗
All of you came to celebrate me?
是的
Yes.
好了 派对结束 大家拜拜
Okay, party's over, everybody out.
别 别走
No, no!
你必须给我好好庆祝这个生日
You are celebrating this birthday.
杜克 过来站岗 不准让任何人离开
Duke, you're on the door; no one leaves
除非他们马上要生了 或者全身沾满呕吐物
unless they are giving birth or covered in vomit.
自己的还是别人的
Their own or someone else's?
你自行判断即可
Use your best judgment.
听着 今晚不会有什么诅咒的 我保证
Listen, it's going to be a curse-free night; I promise.
好好玩吧 我来为你警戒所有可能的危险
Just have fun; let me be the hyper-vigilant one.
叠叠乐诶
Ooh, Jenga.
我感觉不太安全
I don't feel safe.
我感觉不太安全
I don't feel safe.
生日抱抱
Birthday hug.
哈珀 你怎么能允许这事发生
Harper, why would you let this happen?
你为什么觉得我会愿意办派对
What would make you think I want this party?
斯宾塞坚持要办的
Spencer insisted.
而且这对我也没什么好处
And I'm getting absolutely nothing out of it,
不过亚历泽维尔可能会来罢了
except for maybe Alexavier might be here.
希望他买♥♥好了保险
Hope he's got good insurance.
为了防止我失语 我已经隐秘地
Just so I don't get tongue-tied, I have subtly placed
在整间屋子里贴好了便利贴
a few note cards throughout the apartment
上面都是减少尴尬小技巧和时尚怪闻
with fun icebreakers and quirky fashion facts.
有没有哪几张写了
Do any of them have instructions
海姆利克急救法或者心肺复苏的说明
for the Heimlich or CPR?
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表