剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
爱卡莉2021 第一季第八集
iCarly 2021 S01E08 iLove Gwen
我确信 你会看见
I know you see
世界将为我而变得
Somehow the world will change for me
绚烂无比
And be so wonderful
每个人都快快醒来
So wake up the members of my nation
现在轮到你来秀出自己
It's your time to be
大胆选择 不要逃避
There's no chance unless you take one
你将会发现
And the time to see the brighter side
凡事都有闪光点
Of every situation
有些事不可避免
Some things are meant to be
尽量发挥到最好 剩下的交给我搞定
So give me your best and leave the rest to me
来了 它来了
Oh, here it comes. Here it comes.
那颗彗星直冲着我们来了
The comet, it's coming right for us!
别过来
No!
是彗星打碎的 不是我
That was the comet, not me.
我要去冥王星
I'm gonna go find Pluto.
既然它现在已经不是行星了
Now that it's no longer a planet,
它肯定很伤心这个结果 就像坎耶
I bet it's all sad that it's not relevant, like Kanye.
来嘛 弗雷迪 你试了就知道好玩了
Come on, Freddie, you got to try it.
不用找伊隆·马斯克 你也可以遨游外太空
You can actually go to space without having to talk to Elon Musk.
我太伤心了 不想去外太空
I'm too sad for space.
我下周倒确实会非常有空
Space is all I'm gonna have this next week.
每次我要去
He always gets like this
跟妈妈住几天 他都会这样
when I stay with my mom for a little while.
我能理解啦 毕竟我是他宇宙中最闪亮的星
Which I get. I'm the brightest star in his universe.
格温来干吗
Why's Gwen in town?
我以为她接下来两个月都要去桑给巴尔研究海洋生物
I thought she was in Zanzibar for the next two months marine biology-ing.
(注:桑给巴尔是坦桑尼亚的岛屿)
在深海中与她那群同类海怪团聚
Underwater with her fellow sea monsters.
谢谢你支持我 卡莉
Thanks for having my back, Carly,
但是都已经一年了
but it's been a year.
我和格温现在很和气
Gwen and I are in a good place.
我已经走出离婚阴影了
I'm over the divorce.
真的吗 要是我跟一位美丽的
Really? It would take me a lot longer to get over
满眼都是我的环球海洋生物学家离婚
a gorgeous marine biologist that travels the world
我估计要好久才能走出来
and has eyes that just... see you.
我又感觉到阴影了
And I'm less over it.
格温这次是来看米莉森特的戏剧社
Gwen's in town because Millicent's drama club is
表演莎士比亚 她扮演朱丽叶
doing Shakespeare scenes; she's Juliet.
哪本剧目啊
Oh, from what play?
这里哪个小演员
Hark! Is there a little thespian in here
想念妈妈啦
who misses her mommy?
我
Me!
你说小演员啊
Oh, you said "thespian."
我非常爱你
Oh, I love you so much,
但是你这身味道太恶心了
but you smell absolutely disgusting.
那应该是甩了弗雷迪之后
It's probably just the stench of regret
悔恨的恶臭
over dumping Freddie.
你好 格温德林
Hello, Gwendolyn.
我看你还穿着那过时的工装裤
I see you're still trying to make cargo pants happen.
穿着露脐上衣也好意思评价我的时尚品味
Look who's talking, crop-top.
你闻到的味道源于
What you're smelling is
海龟的胎盘
a melange of sea turtle afterbirth,
和24小时坐在飞机中间位置
24 hours of middle-seat flights,
又转了三次车来见你
and three layovers just to get to you.
也称为母爱的酸臭
Aka the stink of love.
我本来是要洗澡的 但是
Which I would have washed off, but a pipe burst
我公♥寓♥的水管爆了 所以我们得找个地方
in my apartment, so we need to find a place to...
住我那儿吧
Stay with me.
弗雷迪 你确定吗
Freddie, are you sure?
对哦 你也会在
Hmm? Oh, yeah, you'd be there, too.
当然 米莉森特有自己的房♥间
Of course. Millicent already has her own room,
我们家还有一张气垫床
and we have an air mattress.
显然这张气垫床是为我准备的
That I will apparently be sleeping on.
这样你就可以去洗个澡了
Yeah, and you can go take a shower.
这样太好了
I love this for us.
不过我认真的 快去洗澡吧
But really, go shower now.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
你已经在这里呆很久了
You've been here long enough anyway.
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
我们什么时候才能不再假装厌恨对方
When can we stop pretending to hate each other?
不行诶 自从你们离婚我们就一直这样
Never. I've been doing it since the divorce.
说实话 我还挺喜欢这样的
Honestly, I kind of love it, though.
感觉我们像一样秘密特工 总是一起吹头发
It's like we're secret agents that get blow-outs together.
哈珀 我都不知道你喜欢打台球
Harper, I didn't know you liked pool.
我不喜欢啊 这么恶心的游戏
I don't. Disgusting little game.
我学只为了赢过斯宾塞走上人生巅峰
I only learned so I could ruin Spencer's life.
不要啊
Oh, no!
你干吗 我正要击球呢
What are you doing? I'm trying to take a shot here!
我是说 怎么了 可怜的娃
I mean, what's the matter, young child?
本来应该为我们的莎士比亚表演
The person who was supposed to design the costumes
设计服装的人退出了
for my Shakespeare performance dropped out.
太糟糕了
That's terrible.
服装可是舞台上最重要的一部分
Costumes are the most important part of any show.
你当然知道
Of course you know that.
你擅长与服装打交道
Clothes are your thing.
就看你现在这一身 品味神了
I mean, look at you right now. Girl has taste.
要是你能来给我们设计服装就好了
If only you could design the costumes.
去嘛 哈珀
Oh, come on, Harper.
这个时候要自告奋勇才对
Volunteer is the right thing to do.
我相信孩子们是我们的未来
I believe the children are our future.
(注:惠特妮·休斯顿《Greatest Love of All》歌♥词)
冷静点 惠特妮
Calm down, Whitney.
我加入
I'll do it.
忽悠人很有一套 我的小糊弄学家
Mm-hmm. Pull those strings, my little puppet master.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what's really horrible?
我们的布景设计师也罢♥工♥了
Our set designer also dropped out.
什么 布景可是舞台上最重要的一部分
What?! The set is the most important part of any show.
你当然知道
Of course you know that.
只有真正的艺术家才能胜任布景设计
Set design requires a true artist.
比如你 看看这公♥寓♥
Like you. And look at this place.
品味神了
Boy has taste.
我听懂了你的忽悠
I hear the trap,
但我很受用 无法拒绝
but I'm too flattered not to fall in it.
我加入
I'll do it. Ugh!
太好了 我去楼上给我的戏剧老师
Great. I'm gonna go upstairs and call Mrs. Decker,
戴科尔女士打个电♥话♥
my drama teacher.
顺便告诉你们一下
Oh, and by the way,
志愿者中所做贡献最为令人印象深刻的
the volunteer who does the most impressive work
会得到嘉奖
always gets a prize.
嘉奖
Prize?
这个地方唤起了好多回忆
Wow, this place brings back so many memories.
还有好多规矩
And so many rules.
没错 比如晚上九点之后不能大笑
Yep. No laughter after 9:00 p.M.
我要是说我想念她的防虱洗发水会不会很奇怪
Ah. Is it weird to say that I miss her anti-tick shampoo?
这是那个放有米莉森特长到这么大只之前
It's the locket with Millicent's baby pics
婴儿时期照片的挂坠
before she grew into her giant head.
格温与弗雷迪
"Gwen and Freddie"?
她为什么戴着这个
Why is she wearing this?
我为什么在自言自语
And why am I talking to myself?
好多未解之谜
Lots of questions.
这游戏确实恶心坏了
This is a disgusting little game.
谢谢
Mm-hmm, thank you.
大新闻 我的服装又要更上一层楼了
Huge news! My costumes are about to be even more incredible,
因为天鹅绒博物馆
because the museum of velvet
走向了不可避免的倒闭
is understandably going out of business
所以把所有藏品都捐给我了
and donating everything to me.
更大的新闻 我的脑子给我捐了一个绝妙主意
Huger news: uh, my brain is donating an amazing idea to me.
布景要全用大理石和砂石 厉害吧
The set should be full marble and sandstone. Booyah!
我们要不要去看一下卡莉和格温
Should someone check on Carly and Gwen
免得她们俩大开杀戒
to make sure they haven't killed each other?
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表