剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
弗雷迪 你能帮我再倒一杯吗
Hey, Freddie, can you get me another?
乐意效劳
Af-firmative.
看来你对弗雷迪有点意思
So got a little crush on Freddie?
他看起来很不错
He seems great.
他是不错 如果你能接受他一身赌债
He is, if you look past the gambling debts
和暴躁夜惊的话
and raging night terrors.
您的酒 -我其实不是很渴
Monsieur mimosa here. - I'm actually not thirsty.
我仔细看了 不得不说 她太仿真了
I got a good look, and I'll say this, she's realistic.
七个号♥码 希望你准备好
Seven numbers. Hope you're ready to spend
在小丑俱乐部度过一个浪漫的夜晚了
a romantic Saturday at clown college.
你做梦 我去做了沉浸式治疗
Joke's on you. I did immersion therapy,
现在我只会偶尔被小丑吓哭了
so now clowns only make me cry sometimes.
再说 我也有七个号♥码 我们打平
Besides, I've got seven numbers too--we're tied.
平不了多久的
Not for long.
那边有个漂亮姑娘 肯定是姬
I see a cute girl and she's definitely queer.
我觉得你说错了 她刚刚还对我微笑
Oh, I think you're wrong. She smiled at me.
你这日渐下降的理解能力
You have such a reductive understanding
真是体现在 该死
of the spectrum of--damn it.
瞧 我不小心搜索了自己
Check it out--I accidentally Googled myself.
结果是超级有名的雕塑家 看看我的身价
Wow, super famous sculptor, and look at that net worth.
而我 -在天巴克打工
Whereas I-- - Work at Skybucks.
代表着免费拿铁
Which means free lattes,
如果你愿意的话 还有松饼
and if you're in the mood, a muffin.
不好意思 我认识你吗 还有你
I'm sorry. Do I know you or you?
还不认识 但是如果你愿意给我打电
No. But if you call me sometime--
别听他的 打给我 我才能给你带来松饼
No. Call me, girl. I'm the muffin.
她什么毛病
What is her problem?
不知道 可能是麸质不耐受
I don't know, probably gluten intolerant.
你看起来真像一位真正的新娘
Wow. You look just like a real bride.
多希望我能哭出来
Oh, I wish I could cry.
为什么不能 她没有泪腺
Why can't you? No tear ducts.
我不想把妆哭花了
I just don't want to ruin my makeup.
卡莉 你都看到她上厕所了 放过她吧
Oh, Carly, you saw the woman pee. Let it go.
放出这个 好啊
Let this go? Okay.
你为什么朝我扔这个
Why did you throw this at me?
婚礼传统
Uh...wedding tradition.
磁铁代表着一生钟爱至死不渝
Magnets symbolize lifelong attraction.
好奇一下 为什么磁铁吸在你头上了
Quick question, though. Why did it stick to your head?
我不想讨论这个
Oh, I don't want to talk about it.
大家都是朋友嘛 说出你的故事
We're all friends. Give us the download.
好吧 我脑中有一块铁片
Okay. I have a steel plate in my head,
因为 你知道我的家人都
because you know how my entire family died
死于一场滑雪场意外吧
in that skiing accident?
只有我幸存了 所以
I was the only one who made it out alive, and oh, wow.
我现在真的要哭了
Now I am going to cry.
很抱歉 普鲁内拉
I'm so sorry, Prunella.
酒席承办商漏送了清♥真♥餐
The caterers lost the Halal meals.
什么 卡利姆会闹的
What? Kareem is going to freak.
别担心 我来处理这件事
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
我帮你吧
I'll help.
我是不会借给你钱的
I'm not lending you any money.
让你跟普鲁内拉独处没问题吧
Is it safe to leave you with Prunella?
嗯 我不纠结了 我保证
Yeah. I'm done. I promise.
普鲁内拉 我需要向你道歉
Prunella, I owe you an apology.
这是什么 是电池盒吗
What is this? Is this a battery pack?
我的能量源 别告诉其他人
My power supply. Don't tell anyone.
她真的是个机器人 我要怎么办
She's really a robot. What am I going to do?
我马上就把电池盒装好了
Almost got the battery pack in.
我得赶紧跑
I've got to get out of here.
内维尔
Nevel!
卡莉 -别叫我
Carly. - Don't Carly me.
我知道这是怎么回事了 简直疯了
I figured out what's going on here, and it's insane.
传奇爱情故事兜兜转转
Is it really so insane to think an epic love story
终于来到幸福的结局 这很疯吗
spanning decades could finally land on happily ever after?
拜托
Oh, please.
我知道你和普鲁内拉的传奇爱情是个谎言
I know your epic love story with Prunella is a lie.
你说得对 但是我与你的爱情故事是真言
You're right, but my love story with you is the truth.
什么
Huh?
拜托 卡莉 不要再欲擒故纵了
Come on, Carly. No more cat and mouse.
是时候让我抱紧你了
It's time to let me catch you.
现在不可能 以后也永远不可能
Not now and not ever!
奔向圣坛吧 我亲爱的
Yes, run to the altar, my beloved.
我会在那里与你汇合
I'll see you there.
不敢相信那个拉比拒绝了我
I can't believe the rabbi shot me down,
不过他们教会了我美丽的一课
but they taught me some beautiful lessons.
向生命致敬
L'chaim.
我们要如何在婚礼结束前
How are we going to break this tie
打破这个平局
before the wedding is over?
除非
Unless...
你好 美女
What's up, mama?
各位可以注意一下吗
Can I have everyone's attention?
我有话要说
I have something to say,
并且这将会震惊你们大部分人
and I know it's going to shock most of you.
我们要结婚了 普鲁内拉出局 卡莉上场
We're getting married! Prunella is out, Carly is in.
她居然不邀请我带她走向新郎
Wow. Didn't ask me to walk her down the aisle.
行吧
Okay.
什么 我们才没有要结婚
What? We're not getting married.
别扒拉我
No. No. No.
是的 终于要发生了
Yes, yes, yes. It's really happening.
罗文斯坦拉比 开始吧
Rabbi Lowenstein, go.
各位亲爱的宾客 我们齐聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here
在此见证 -停 别齐聚 赶紧解散
today to witness-- - No. No gathering, disperse.
我反对 -老天鹅啊
I object. - Oh, shoot.
我要爱上异性恋婚礼了
Maybe I do like straight weddings.
你不能反对
You can't object.
因为 首先我并不会嫁给他
First because I'm not marrying him,
其次 你是个机器人
and second, because you're a robot.
什么 -她开始了
What? - And there it is.
承认吧 内维尔
Admit it, Nevel.
你利用科技与钢铁制♥造♥出了完美女人
You made the perfect woman out of steel and technology
一手策划了这场机器人婚礼
and then staged this entire robot wedding
这样她就能融入群体 -天哪
so that she could blend in. - Oh, my God.
你认为有人会愿意制♥造♥一个我的机器人吗
You think someone would make a robot of me?
这真是太好了 但是你为什么这么认为呢
That is so nice, but why would you think that?
因为你对于内维尔来说太完美了
Because you're way too good for Nevel,
而且你老是疯狂眨眼
and you always blink in that crazy way.
那是因为我还没有习惯
Oh, it's because I'm not used
刚种的睫毛
to these stupid lash extensions,
虽然我变美了不少 但是我真的不太看得清
and while they make me look amazing, I see very poorly.
那你的电池盒怎么解释 我都看见了
But what about your battery pack? I saw it fall out.
电池盒 什么电池盒
Battery pack? What battery pack?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
卡莉疯魔了 她朝我扔了一块磁铁
Carly's crazy. She threw a magnet at me.
卡莉 普鲁内拉不是机器人
Carly, Prunella isn't a robot.
她是我玩《机器人崛起》时认识的朋友
She's a friend I met playing "Robot Uprising."
我们并不是恋爱关系
Our relationship isn't romantic.
反转啦
Ooh, twist!
你们继续
Continue.
但如果你从未爱过普鲁内拉 你为什么说
But if you never loved Prunella, then why did you say
她是你的灵魂伴侣
she was your soul mate?
是为了让我嫉妒吗
Was it just to make me jealous?
这整场婚礼就是为了让我嫉妒的吗
Was this entire robot wedding just to make me jealous?
拜托 你觉得我策划一场假婚礼
Please, do you really think I'd stage a fake wedding,
邀请弗雷迪做伴郎好确保你也会来参加
ask Freddie to be my best man to make sure you'd be here,
虽然我从未也永远忍♥受不了他
even though I can't stand him and never could--
嘿
Hey.
邀请了你最亲近的圈子
Invite all your closest friends and family,
雇一群演员来扮演宾客
pay actors to fill out the guest list,
这样你就会疯狂嫉妒 最后意识到
all so you'd go mad with jealously and realize
我们两个才是绝配
you and I were meant to be together all along?
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表