剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
严格要求睡眠时间 今日他来到这里
cruel with bedtimes, and he's come here today
是为了分享一款可以在厨艺界掀起革命的软件
to share an app that's going to revolutionize cooking.
梭鱼们 你们好啊
Hey, Barracudas.
做一顿大餐是件难事
Whipping up a big meal is hard.
有那么多不同的菜谱 食材和时间要求
With all the different recipes and ingredients and timing,
谁能记得住呢
who can keep it straight?
这就是我做出好胃口计时器的原因
That's why I created Bon Appe-timer,
这是一款可以让你在烹饪时不必再猜的软件
the app that takes the guesswork out of kitchen work.
导入你的菜谱
Just drag in your recipes
软件就会在菜品制♥作♥的每一步都会提醒你
and the app alerts you every step of the way.
我正需要这个
This is exactly what I need.
我加入 -你说得对
Well, I'm in. - You're right.
万花筒 扯碎设计 优雅风 这些都太过时了
Kaleidoscope, tatters, elegance-- it's so passé.
不知道为什么我的助理会采用
I don't know why my assistant pulled that.
请不要解雇我 哈珀小姐
Please don't fire me, Miss Harper.
我需要这份工作来养家
I need this job to feed me family.
好吧 我给你最后一次机会
All right, I'll give you one last chance.
对啊姐妹 她最近做事老是出岔子
Yeah, girl, she been messing up a lot.
不得不说 弗雷迪的软件救了我一命
I got to say, Freddie's app is saving my butt.
我决定不了通心粉是用肋状的 光滑型 还是细长的
I couldn't decide between rigatoni, ziti, or spaghetti,
所以我找到了一个同时用三种面的菜谱
so I found a recipe that uses them all.
菜名是巨无霸意面饺
It's called Raviolo Maximo.
就像火鸡包鸡鸭的意面版本
It's the Turducken of pasta.
是哦 火鸡包鸡鸭 好吃
Yeah, Turducken, yum.
哇哦 有够不敬的
Wow, the disrespect.
对不起 我有点心烦
Sorry, I'm distracted.
我给荷兰展示了五套服装 她都不喜欢
Dutch has hated the last five looks I've shown her.
这套也不行的话 我的工作可能就保不住了
If this one's not a hit, I'm probably fired.
你觉得她会喜欢这套吗
Do you think she'll like this?
提醒一下 我很脆弱
Reminder, I am very fragile.
她会超爱这套的
Yeah, she's gonna love it.
但是如果她不喜欢 你会再次放弃这套吗
But if she doesn't, are you just gonna bail on it again?
如果我要保住工作的话
If I want to keep my job!
我不能直接告诉双荷兰人我的想法
I can't just tell Double Dutch what I think.
可是她雇你不就是让你做这个的吗
But isn't that exactly what you're hired to do?
卡莉
Carly...
贴心的卡莉
sweet Carly.
你什么都不懂
You know nothing.
这句话我说好几年了
I've been saying that for years.
提醒我了 米莉森特 我求你
Oh, that reminds me. Millicent, I am begging you,
今天晚上对我好一点
please be nice to me tonight.
当然了 卡莉阿姨
You got it, Aunt Carly.
维斯能遇到你简直是中头奖了
Wes really hit the jackpot when he met you.
已经贿赂过了
Already bribed her?
没错 我想让你能
Yep. I wanted you to be able
专注于今晚最重要的事情
to focus on what matters the most tonight.
和维斯确定关系
Defining my relationship with Wes?
不是 是今夜真正的明星
No, the real star of this evening--
我的软件
my app.
哦 通心粉煮好了 -好消息
Ooh, pasta's ready. - Great news!
我知道该如何保持在蜜月阶段了
Figured out how to stay in the honeymoon phase.
我找到一本叫《如何保持在蜜月阶段》的书
I found this book How to Stay in the Honeymoon Phase.
听这个
Listen.
你首先要知道
"The first thing you should know is that
蜜月阶段在每一段关系里
"for every relationship, the honeymoon phase
都会有结束的时候
ends at some point."
这书的作者是个刻薄的大骗子
This book was written by a mean liar.
好了 他到了
Okay, he's here.
记住 这顿晚餐对我很重要
Uh, remember, this dinner is really important to me,
所以每个人都好好表现
so everyone be on their best behavior.
欢迎
Welcome.
不好意思 我是下了班直接来的
Uh, sorry, I came straight from work.
卡莉 这是我的奶奶希尔维亚
Carly, this is my nonna Sylvia.
见到你很高兴
It is so nice to meet you.
这是我哥哥斯宾塞 那位是弗雷迪
Uh, this is my brother Spencer, that's Freddie
他的女儿米莉森特 还有我的室友哈珀
and his daughter Millicent, and my roommate Harper.
你好
Hello!
你们长得都真好看
What a nice-looking bunch you are.
还有卡莉 你真是个绝色佳人
And, Carly, aren't you a stunner.
谢谢你希尔维亚
Thank you, Sylvia.
叫我奶奶就好
Oh, call me Nonna.
我去迅速换个衣服 -我帮你拿外套
I'm gonna change real quick. - I'll take your coat.
我去摆桌 -我去拿点喝的
I'll finish setting the table. - I'll get drinks.
现在只有我们两个了 奶奶
Well, I guess it's just me and you, Nonna.
太好了 因为我有话对你说
Oh, good, because I have something to tell you.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
这简直是个灾难
This is a disaster.
维斯的奶奶讨厌我
Wes's nonna hates me.
她如果不喜欢我 我和维斯就没法交往
If she doesn't like me, there's not gonna be a relationship.
现在该把三种通心粉叠在意面饺里了
Time to layer the three pastas inside the raviolo!
斯宾塞 哈珀 去招待奶奶
Uh, Spencer, Harper, go entertain Nonna.
得令
You got it.
别把这事交给业余选手 屋里还有个专业人士呢
Don't leave it to the amateurs when you've got a pro in the house.
奶奶们可抗拒不了
Grannies can't resist
这张脸
this.
卡莉 我不会让你失望的
Carly, I will not let you down.
哇哦 你贿赂给她什么了
Wow. What did you bribe her with?
好胃口计时器的期权
Bon Appe-timer stock options.
她说这可以完成她的投资组合
She said it would round out her portfolio.
你好希尔维亚奶奶 我是米莉森特
Hi, Nonna Sylvia. I'm Millicent.
想看我做个侧手翻吗
Want to see me do a cartwheel?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
为什么你不在玄关那儿做几个呢
Why don't you do a few out in the hallway?
那你就看不见我了
But then you won't be able to see me.
说得没错
Exactly.
嗯 你完蛋了
Yeah, you're screwed.
我帅气的维斯利来了
Here's my handsome Wesley!
卡莉 你就是我祈祷
Carly? You're the angel
会为我的孙子降临于世的天使
I prayed would land on this earth for my grandson.
她很喜欢做祷告
She's really into praying.
对谁做
To who?
到把意面饺放进烤箱的时间了
Time to put the raviolo in the oven.
等一下 这说不通
Wait, this doesn't make sense.
我该怎么才能把意面饺放进去
How am I supposed to put the raviolo in
烤箱正在烤蒜蓉面包 温度和意面的对不上啊
when the garlic bread's already baking at another temperature?
等我一下 -好的
Hang on a second. - Okay.
这儿呢
Uh, here.
你好 哈珀设计
Hello, Harper Designs.
可以请你暂时等候一下吗
May I place you on a brief hold?
至少斯宾塞还在
At least Spencer's still there.
斯宾塞 -该走了
Spencer! - Got to go.
好消息 软件没有任何问题
Great news, nothing wrong with the app.
是使用者的问题
It was user error.
电视里面的人怎么让晚餐派对看起来那么容易的
How do people on TV make dinner parties look so easy?
赤脚女爵是个骗人的女恶魔
That Barefoot Contessa is a lying she-devil.
注:《赤脚女爵》是一档由名厨伊娜·加滕主持的美国烹饪节目
需要帮忙吗 大厨
Do you need some help, chef?
不用
Oh, no need.
一切进展顺利
Everything's running smoothly.
我可真了不起
I'm very impressive.
看看这些人 没有人告诉我他们要来
Look at all these people that no one told me were coming over,
我的小交际花
my little social butterfly.
你好像是听到了 知道他们在这里
It's almost like you heard them, knew they were here,
但是不和他们打招呼
and chose not to say hi,
我宝贝的寄居蟹小姐
my precious hermit crab.
你们肯定是在排练一出有趣的戏吧
What a fun, little play you must be rehearsing for.
毕竟没有人会在重要的晚餐派对上吵架
Since nobody fights at important dinner parties.
爱你
Love you!
大问题
Big problem.
遇到问题了吗 我可以帮你
There's a problem? Here, I can help you.
不 不用你来
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表