剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
嘿 好消息
Hey, hey, great news.
应用商店通过了我们的软件
The Pear Store approved our app.
怎么了 大家怎么都不干活儿
Wait, what's going on? Why isn't anybody working?
我们正在开董事会
We're in the middle of a board meeting.
提案移除本森先生的CDO职位
Motion to remove Mr. Benson as acting CDO.
我赞成 -很好
I second that motion. - Great.
你们要开除我
You're firing me?
我们还没有进行正式投票
We haven't officially voted yet, and Olive
奥莉芙也还在确认你的离职补偿 不过是的
still has to finalize your exit package, but yes.
你们介意给我们几分钟吗
Um, do you girls mind giving us a moment?
你可以吗 米莉森特
You cool, Millicent?
可以的
I'm cool.
这是怎么回事
What is this all about?
米莉森特的跟班们本应该专注于纸杯蛋糕
Millicent's Minions was supposed to be about cupcakes
还有打败阳光女孩
and taking down the Sunshine Girls.
对呀 我们所做的都是为了这个目标
Yeah, and that's what we're doing.
不 那是你所做的
No. That's what you're doing.
你本来只该帮忙
You were supposed to help,
结果你全权负责还上头了
but instead you took over and got carried away,
现在奥莉芙左手都没知觉了
and now Olive doesn't have any feeling in her left hand.
天哪 我又要收到她妈妈阴阳怪气的语♥音♥留言了
Oh, man, I'm gonna get another mean voice mail from her mom.
米莉森特 对不起
Look, Millicent, I'm sorry.
我就是想多和你一起做事
I just wanted to spend time with you,
但是我连这也没做好
but I didn't even get to do that.
你不是我们的CDO了
Look, you may not be CDO anymore,
但是我还是会继续把你当成爸爸的
but I guess I'll keep you on as my dad.
爸爸
Dad?
你别把气氛搞得很奇怪
Don't make it weird.
抱歉 好的
Sorry. Okay. Um...
祝你们做出好吃的纸杯蛋糕
Good luck with your cupcakes.
我们不做那个了
Oh, no, we're done.
这是会议的第二项内容
That was gonna be the next item on the agenda.
是时候把眼光转移到房♥地♥产♥上了
It's time to pivot to real estate.
我们要赚取被动收入
It's all about passive income.
我们在银行有多少存款
How much money do we have in the bank?
斯宾塞
Spencer?
哈珀 在只有女性的环境中提升自我还顺利吗
Hey, Harper. Enjoying flourishing in your all-women environment?
挺好的 你来干吗
I was. What are you doing here?
他们给了我一张男性通行证 好让我进来放雕塑
Oh, they gave me a man-pass so I could set up my sculpture.
不过我得跟这里的成员保持两米距离
I just have to stay six feet away from members
而且不能太张扬
and not make a scene.
黄瓜水耶
Ooh, cucumber water.
当心男性
Caution: man!
当心男性 -快拿掉
Caution: man! - Get it off!
当心男性 当心男性
Caution: man! Caution: man!
当心
Caution...
我是不是太张扬了
Did I make a scene?
应该没人注意到呢
Nah, I'm sure no one noticed.
绝密房♥间
The secret room.
有种机场安检的感觉
What a fun airport security vibe.
那是田路
There's Toji.
为什么椅子还有直播画面啊
Why is there a live feed inside the nests?
为了安全吧 也没有违反道德
For safety stuff. Nothing nefarious.
为什么你家客厅也有直播画面
Why is there a live feed of your living room?
好吧 这确实有点不道德
Okay, that's a little nefarious.
你男朋友 也就是我哥 会怎么想
What's your boyfriend/my brother gonna say about this?
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不过是利用斯宾塞以接近你 最后接触你的粉丝
I was just using Spencer to get to you and your subscribers.
天哪
Oh, my God.
卡莉说得对
Carly was right.
那些免费的眼霜使我的眼睛光彩照人
All that free eye cream brightened my eyes
却对我蒙蔽了真♥相♥
but blinded me to the truth.
我们得赶紧去工作室帮她
We got to get to the studio and help her.
不过我们可以先去拿两杯补充体力的绿果汁
Oh, after we grab two green juices for energy.
三杯 给阿珍廷也带一杯 该死 我还爱她
Three. One for Argenthina-- Damn it, I still love her!
搞快点 你在磨蹭什么
Come on. What is taking so long?
这相机有点不对劲
T-The camera's being weird.
我不知道怎么修
I don't know how to fix it.
这种事一般都交给我的制片人弗雷迪来做
My producer Freddie usually does this.
天哪 卡莉 你说这话很羞耻 知道吗
Oh, God, Carly, that's embarrassing, all right?
你居然需要一个男人来帮你打开相机
You really need a man to just turn on a camera?
卡莉 我们来救你了
Carly, we're here to save you.
我没有给你带绿果汁
And I didn't get you a green juice.
但是你可以喝我的
But you can have mine.
不是 什么也不要给她
No-- Don't give her anything.
她很邪恶
She's evil.
是的 邪恶的天才
Yeah. An evil genius.
才怪 她利用椅子
Hardly. She's using the nests
获取我的数据 就跟手♥机♥一样
to mine data just like every phone does.
她的意图有点低劣 无意冒犯
Her plan is kind of basic. No offense.
低劣 低劣
Basic? Basic?
好吧 你的手♥机♥只会从谈话中获取某个单词
Okay. Your phone might pick up a random word here and there;
我的椅子能记录下你们最深切的不安感 还是高清的
my nests record your deepest insecurities, in high-def.
女人既蠢又可控
Women are so stupid and malleable,
当你掌握了她们的弱点
once you know what makes them feel bad,
她们什么钱都愿意花
they'll buy anything to fix it.
当我把丽拼推广向全世界
When I take LeapIN global,
我就会在世界各地布设椅子
I'll have nests across the world,
这一切要从你节目的三百万
and it all starts with the three million idiots
白♥痴♥粉丝开始
who watch your show.
那么 相机还有多久才能好
Now, how long before the camera's ready?
其实吧 刚刚我全都录下来了
Actually, it's been recording this entire time.
打个招呼吧 阿珍廷
Say hi, Argenthina.
你录下来了
You recorded that?
当然
Sure did.
如果你不想让整个互联网的网民
And if you don't want the entire Internet
知道这位女权领袖
to know that their "feminist icon"
是个仇女的骗子
is actually some woman-hating fraud,
你就必须把哈珀的U盘还给她 立刻马上
then you'll give Harper back her drive right now.
真不错 神探南茜
Okay, Nancy Drew.
听见没斯宾塞 这是夸赞
See, Spencer? It is a compliment.
我觉得 我们可以通过流媒体
I say we expose Argenthina
上线付费点播的迷你剧来曝光阿珍廷
with maybe a miniseries on a premium streaming network.
可以规划一下了
Ooh, really drag it out.
十集 说不定还能制♥作♥第二季
Ten episodes. Maybe even a second season.
行
Fine.
删除录像 我就把U盘还你
Delete the footage and I'll give you the drive.
好开心拿回我的U盘
Oh, I'm so happy I got my drive back!
看 它是个小细高跟
See? It's a little stiletto.
我就这么一说 如果你还想继续监视我
Just want to put it out there, I don't mind
我无所谓的
if you still want to spy on me.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
好啦 姑娘们 虽然这是个不小的牺牲
All right, ladies, even though it is a big sacrifice,
我愿意放弃我的食品储藏室
I am willing to give up my walk-in pantry.
你也没把它当储藏室用啊
It's not like it was getting any use.
白人吃东西都不加调味料
White people don't season their food.
她想说的是谢谢
What she meant to say was "thank you."
我一定会很喜欢在这里工作的
Ooh, I'm gonna love working here.
特别是我不用付钱
Especially 'cause it costs zero dollars.
我们才不需要阿珍廷和丽拼
We don't need Argentina or LeapIN.
等等 丽拼不好吗
Wait, is LeapIN bad?
阿珍廷利用椅子来窃取我们的数据
Argentina was using the nests to mine our data.
我无所谓诶 我就喜欢看定向广♥告♥
Oh, I don't care. I love targeted ads.
这双木屐就是定向广♥告♥推给我的
That's how I found these clogs.
可是你哭得很惨
But you were in tears.
记得吗 你跟我说不要加入丽拼
Remember? Y-You told me, "don't leap in."
那是因为我能搞到免费的来客通行证
That's 'cause I get free guest passes.
而且我这个人就是有点多愁善感
Plus, I'm just an emotional person.
抱歉 我只是突然在想
Sorry, I'm just thinking about
万一没买♥♥这双木屐怎么办
if I never found the clogs.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表