剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
我在说什么鬼话 格温会灭了她的
What am I saying? Gwen would destroy her.
你让她住你家这件事
You letting her stay at your place?
很有进步嘛
Very evolved.
我着实没想到你会这么做
I didn't expect that from you.
我们毕竟是当父母的人
We're co-parenting,
所以我们能够友善面对对方
so we've learned to be good around each other.
不过再次见到她确实让我很想念
But seeing her again does make me miss...
说这个太尴尬了
Aw, it's too embarrassing.
有猛料诶
Ooh. Dish.
其实确实是料理
Actually, it is a dish.
她做的玉米卷饼惊为天人
She used to make these unbelievable enchiladas.
是她的拿手菜
Mmm. It was her specialty.
格温卷饼
Gwenchiladas. Oh...
有那么好吃吗 -是的
They're that good? - Yes.
所以我很想念格温
That is why I miss Gwen.
虽然难以启齿
It's hard to admit,
但有时我会在睡前想着
but sometimes I lie awake at night
如果能够再次拥有会是什么样的
imagining what it would be like to have that again.
实话说 现在的谈话就让我更加地渴望
Honestly, just talking about it makes me crave it even more.
我知道那对我的心脏不好 但是
I know it's bad for my heart, but...
我还是很想要
I still want it.
确实是猛料呢
Sounds pretty cheesy.
你为什么不告诉她你的想法
Why don't you just say how you feel
问问她能不能再施展一次魔法
and ask her to recreate the magic?
我暗示过她
I've hinted at it,
但她说做起来很复杂 我也不想给她太多压力
but she says it's really complicated, and I don't want to pressure her.
嘿 我妈妈呢
Hey. Where's my mom?
浪费着弗雷迪的水在洗澡
Wasting Freddie's water, taking a shower.
虽然水费是房♥东付的 但是这不会改变
I mean, the landlord pays for the water, but still,
地球正在受苦的事实
the Earth suffers.
别演了 我知道你们俩是朋友
Drop the act. I know you're friends.
嘿
Hey.
你们聊天的时候 她有没有提到过
When you guys chat, does she ever mention
对哪位离婚人士有兴趣
any divorced person she's romantically interested in?
你说弗雷迪吗 为什么这么问
You mean Freddie? Why do you ask?
因为我刚刚偷听到
Because I just overheard him talking
他说他很想念我妈妈
about how much he misses my mom.
好奇怪噢 是吧
So weird, right?
是的 非常奇怪
Yeah. Very weird.
你知道点什么
You know something.
没啊
Nuh-uh.
我的婴儿照吊坠
My baby locket.
别打开
Don't open it.
你觉得他们愿意复合吗
Do you think they want to get back together?
不管了 就算他们不想
Aw, who cares? I'm getting them back together
我也要重新撮合他们
whether they want to or not.
我们不应该插手
We shouldn't interfere.
万一我们应该插手呢
Unless we should.
不行 我们不能操控他们
No, we don't want to manipulate them.
万一我们能呢
Unless we do.
你说得有道理 -当然
You make good points. - Yep.
也就是说 你要撮合两位
So, you're hooking up two people
曾经爱过但最终离婚了的人士
who already gave it a shot and got divorced?
你这简直是世上最烂的相亲软件
You're like the worst dating app ever.
比你之前玩的那个
Worse than the one you tried
匹配明星脸的软件还烂吗
for people who look like celebrities?
你说二重身吗
Doppelbanger?
它推荐了个迈克尔·B·乔丹
Michael B. Jordan.
(注:著名演员,出演过《黑豹》《神奇四侠》等)
迈克尔·丑·B还差不多
More like Michael B. Ugly.
做埃塞俄比亚食物以还原他们的第一次约会
But making Ethiopian food to recreate their first date?
你为什么对这个诡计这么上心
Why are you working so hard on this parent trap?
这不是诡计 这只是善意的建议
It's not a parent trap. It's a parent suggestion.
格温回她自己家
Gwen's back at her apartment
处理炸裂的水管了
dealing with the whole burst pipe situation.
她以为在这之后她会跟她女儿
She thinks after that she's gonna have a relaxing evening
度过放松的一晚
with her daughter.
看来她的愿望要落空了
But I guess the joke's on her, huh?
没错 因为米莉森特会
Exactly. 'Cause Millicent's gonna come to our place
来我们家过夜
for a sleepover.
我知道格温离开的时候弗雷迪有多落寞
I just know how devastated Freddie was When Gwen left.
如果她也有那么一点点想要复合
If there's a chance she wants him back,
我至少得把他们单独关在一个房♥间里
the least I could do is put them alone in a room together.
单独 你是不是忘了谁
Alone? Aren't you forgetting about someone?
不 我并没有忘
No. I remembered.
谁准备好开睡衣派对啦
Who's ready for a slumber party?
看 我有一副弗雷迪拼拼图的拼图
And look, I had a puzzle made of Freddie doing a puzzle.
是不是很俏皮
Nifty, huh?
我告诉自己必须今晚拼完
I told myself I have to finish tonight,
不然就会有坏事降临在他身上
or something horrible would happen to him.
我今晚要去迈克尔·丑·B家睡
Okay, I'm sleeping at Michael B. Ugly's house tonight.
本森太太 这真是个有趣的
Wow, Mrs. B., that was a really fun game
“友谊 婚姻 斥责”游戏
of Befriend, Marry, Scold.
谢谢你
Thank you.
姑娘们 你们可能会惊讶 但是
You know, girls, this may surprise you, but...
我从来没有被邀请参加过睡衣派对
I have never been asked to a sleepover.
不是吧
What?!
米莉森特 你能相信吗
Millicent, can you believe that?
我不能
I cannot.
这种事还有可能发生才是不可能的
It seems impossible that that is possible.
该拼拼图啦 我把拼图块分成了几小摞
Puzzle time! I separated the pieces into several piles:
雀斑 酒窝 还有皮赘
freckles, dimples and skin tags.
我没看到有胡渣的拼图块诶
I don't see any pieces with facial stubble.
我知道 我特意把胡渣修没了
I know. I had them photoshopped smooth.
被拼图块割到了
Ah! Puzzle piece cut!
不用担心 我有很多纱布
Not to worry-- I have miles of gauze.
去去就回
Brb.
还好我带了迷你急救箱
Good thing I brought my mini first aid kit.
这一切最好是值得的
Ugh! This better be worth it.
我今晚本来打算读书的
I was gonna read a book tonight.
是杂♥志♥
Magazine.
还是在你手♥机♥上
On your phone.
说不定还是有声版
Probably the audio version.
那也是文字啊
It's still words.
相信我 我们可以的
Trust me, we got this.
天哪 你有约会吗
Oh, my God. Do you have a date?
她已经来了吗
Is she here right now?
是的 显然她就是你
Yup. Apparently, she's you.
什么
What?
亲爱的父母们
"Dear parental units,
想给你们一些独处时间
"wanted to give you some alone time
以追忆过往的美好时光
"to reminisce about the good old days.
请在对方的陪伴下享用晚餐
"Enjoy dinner in each other's company.
爱你们的 小奇迹
Love, your little miracle." Mm.
独处时间
"Alone time"?
她为什么要
Why would she even...
埃塞俄比亚食物
Ethiopian food.
她在重现我们的第一次约会
She's recreating our first date.
并不全是 你已经没有了那撮丑陋的小胡子
Not exactly. You don't have that stupid soul patch.
你也丢掉了那糟糕的眉环
And you got rid of that terrible eyebrow ring.
我本无此意 是一次潜水的时候被梭鱼咬掉了
Not by choice. I was on a dive, and a barracuda bit it off.
好吧 其实你戴着眉环也挺好看
Nah, yeah, it was super cute.
她这是给我们设了个局啊
So, she's trying to set us up.
有点尴尬
This is awkward.
其实这正好
Actually, it's perfect.
我有件事想告诉你
There's something I've been meaning to tell you.
好了 说吧
Okay, shoot.
我这么说吧
I'll say this,
你♥爸♥的毛孔很好看
your dad has lovely pores.
为什么我们明明可以偷♥窥♥我们的父母
Why are we doing this puzzle when we could be spying
却要在这拼拼图呢
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表