剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
这样的你能设计一下么
Can you do something about that?
我妈认识一个在加曼群岛的医生
My mom knows a doctor in the Cayman Islands,
但他可能没有行医执照
but he might not have a license.
这个打扮怎么样
So what do you think?
在来的爱淘的 才十一刀九毛九呢
Rite Aid. $11.99.
这打扮就像是去高中校园爵士乐队面试一样
You look like you're auditioning for a high school jazz band.
我就问好看不
Is that good?
拉莫娜或许喜欢爵士乐 我要写首歌♥送给她么
Maybe Ramona likes jazz. Should I write her a song?
等等 大哥 先别这么自作主张
Whoa, daddy-o. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
你都没见过她
You haven't even met her yet.
这我知道 我现在这么激动从侧面反映
Yeah, I know, but just the fact that I'm excited
我已经准备好了 斯宾塞
means that I'm ready, Spencer.
你让我重新做好了准备
You have put the ready back in Freddie.
你或许已经准备好了 等等 这眉毛有点问题
You may be ready, but whoof, have you seen those eyebrows?
你得好好打理一下
You should go take care of those bad boys.
好吧 但帽子很帅气 我就戴这个了
Okay, but this works though. I keep this.
我喜欢
I love it. Yep.
问题来了 我把弗雷迪的照片给了拉莫娜看
Problem. I showed Ramona pictures of Freddie.
她不想和他出去约会
She doesn't want to go out with him.
这会给他造成永久的心灵创伤
This could scar him forever.
放轻松 这事谁没碰到过啊
Relax. It happens to everyone.
我没有
Else.
给他换个约会对象呗
Just find him another date.
可这样他就会知道自己被拒绝了
But then he'll know she rejected him.
这样会让他心灵崩溃的
It'll crush him before he even gets back out there.
必须得是拉莫娜本人
It's got to be Ramona.
或许也不必要
Unless it doesn't.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
看来他不会透露他的主意了
Oh, he's just not going to tell us.
闭好眼睛 我有个惊喜哦
Keep your eyes closed. I have a surprise.
你是把碗洗了么 -我说的是惊喜 不是奇迹
Did you do the dishes? - I said surprise, not miracle.
睁开双眼吧
Now open.
我们专属的时尚驿站
It's our very own styling station.
哈珀 太棒了
Harper, this is amazing.
对吧 我现在感觉自己就是设计师
I know, right? I feel like a real stylist.
你就是货真价实的设计师
You are a real stylist.
你在和我想同一件事么
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
服装蒙太奇展
Outfit montage!
眼睛都要瞎了
It's hurting my retinas.
感觉是昂贵棺材的设计
I feel like the lining of a really expensive casket.
褶皱边也太多了
Too frilly.
也太蠢了
Too silly.
太浪荡了
Too racy.
太怪异了
Too spacey.
太轻佻了
Too flirty.
这也太像鸟了
Too birdy!
哈珀 我觉得你没有理解我的意思
Harper, I feel like you're not quite getting it.
我们不是说好的么 这是你闪耀的时刻
I thought we agreed. This is your moment to shine.
你必须化身开路先锋
You need to be a trailblazer.
是啊 但我希望是个躺赢的开路先锋
Totally. But like an effortless trailblazer.
能每天起床
Like I just got out of bed
就能对外宣称 道路已经开辟完成了
and was all "Oops, I just blazed a trail."
也许我没有讲清楚
Maybe I haven't been clear enough
我想要的是什么
about what I'm looking for.
躺赢的开路先锋 这意思已经很清晰了
No, effortlessly trailblazing could not be clearer.
不好意思
I know. I'm sorry.
但一想到自己独自一人走上红地毯
It's just the thought of going out on the red carpet on my own
去直视博和利塔
and seeing Bo and Lita.
参加一个不怎么想去的活动
It's just hard to choose an outfit for an event
让我很难挑选服装
I'm not that excited to go to.
你可以找一位小奶狗陪着你呀
Ooh, maybe you just need some arm candy of your own.
我刚好有个合适的人选 特伦顿
And I have the perfect guy. Trenton.
他绝对合你胃口
And he is just your type.
好的 就这样
Okay, I'm in.
等等 这位老兄不会又是你的前任吧
Wait, is this another one of your man-me-downs?
我们 没这回事
We--never.
我们有过一腿么
Did we?
我有八成的把握 我们之前没有关系
No. I'm 80% sure we didn't.
算了
Fine.
所以我才会给你那些彩色记事贴
This is why I got you those color-coded Post-it notes.
好吧好吧
Right, right.
还差多少钱 -没有啊
How much do I owe you? - Nothing.
如果你把号♥码给我 当做小费就更好了
But I would accept your phone number as a tip.
你真可爱 但要和我约会一小时要五百块
You're sweet, but a date with me cost 500 an hour.
那我打赌一定物超所值
And I bet it is worth every penny.
但姐没钱 那祝你今天愉快吧
But yeah, I don't have that so have a great day.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
你是服务软件里接单的女士么
Are you the lady from the errand app?
你这么称呼的话也行
If that's what you want to call it.
你们公♥司♥的妹子都这么漂亮么
Are all the women that work for your company are this gorgeous?
我朋友昨晚叫了个单 请人送货上门
My friend hired someone to pick up his package last night
上门的妹子可漂亮了
and she was stunning.
我们的员工风格各异
We have all different types working for us.
但不变的是送包裹的专业性
But we all know how to handle a package.
很好
That's great to hear.
那长话短说吧 我现在很绝望
So let me cut to the chase. I'm pretty desperate.
我工作面对的男性大多数都很饥渴
Most of the guys I work with are.
那你和弗雷迪可以度过愉快的一晚
Then you'll have an easy time with Freddie.
我希望你今晚能和他一起共进咖啡
I just need you to have coffee with him tonight.
仅仅是咖啡而已么
Just coffee? That's it?
对的
Yeah, but
但我希望你能扮成一个叫拉莫娜的女人
I need you to pretend to be a woman named Ramona.
这对你来说会不会有点奇怪 -宝贝
Is that weird? - Ugh, honey,
你付了这么多钱
For the rate you're paying,
你要我扮演啥我都可以
I'll be whoever you want me to be.
我给你发送一下对应的付款详情
Let me just send you the payment request.
然后就可以开工
And we're good to go.
我的天啊 这收费有点贵啊
Ouch. That's a really high rate.
这么说吧 接活儿我们绝对一流
Well, we're the best at errands.
好了
And done.
开始吧 我的朋友拉莫娜是位核物理学家
Okay, so my friend Ramona is a nuclear physicist.
这样的背景你能搞定么
Would you be able to handle that kind of backstory?
没问题 而且我准备了足够的服饰
Sure. And I own plenty of costumes.
那好啊 你是演员么
Oh, nice. Are you an actress?
大多数都是逢场作戏
Most of the time, yes.
如果他真的很帅的话 就不一定了
Unless the guy is really hot.
菜看上去都很美味啊 -真的么
Everything looks so good. - Really?
你怎么知道 都没有配照片看不出来啊
How can you tell? There's no pictures.
我懂了 你有读心术
Whoa, can you read minds?
不是的 就是看出来的
No, I can just read.
哈珀说你们在健身房♥认识的
Harper said you guys met at the gym.
你也在紫色论文健身房♥健身么
Do you work out at Purple Thesis too?
对的 我周一周二周三周五周六会去那里
Yeah, I go Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
但有时候呢 我周一周二周三
But sometimes I go Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
周五和周日去 因为
Friday and Sunday, because you know,
变变花样
diversity.
懂了
Got it.
想好吃什么了么
So have you decided on what you're going to eat?
不是说了 没有照片确定不了么
Uh, hello, there's no pictures.
真是的 你也太不认真听了吧
Wow. You're really bad listener.
哈珀说我们是天作之合
Harper said we'd be perfect for each other.
真不知道她脑子哪里进水了
I wonder what made her think that.
你也支持地平说么
Are you a Flat Earther too?
世界上像我们一样聪明的没几个
There are so few of us who are enlightened.
不是 我真想从大地边缘掉下去
No, but I wish I could fall off the edge right now.
你就是拉莫娜么 -我是拉莫娜
Hi. Are you Ramona? - Yes. I'm Ramona.
拉莫娜就是我 我研究核物理学
Ramona, the nuclear science person.
我真紧张 当然 不是说我叫紧张
Well, I am very nervous. I mean, that's not my name.
我叫紧张 不对 我叫弗雷迪
My name is nervous-- Freddie, that's my name.
算了 我还是回家去吧
Should I just go home?
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表