剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我有钥匙
I have a key.
斯宾塞本来应该照看我
Spencer is supposed to be babysitting me,
但是我都在你和卡莉不在家的时候过来独处
but I use this place for me time when you and Carly aren't here.
我们都知道的
We know this.
我们并不知道
No, we don't know this.
你是谁
Who are you?
嗨 我是梅芙 哈珀的表姐
Oh, hi, I'm Maeve. I'm Harper's cousin.
就是那个表姐吗 你重新出现啦
The Harper's cousin? You resurfaced?
没错
I have.
我非常高兴能与哈珀团聚
And I'm so happy to be back with Harper again.
这是自来水吗 -不干不净喝了没病
Is this tap? - You'll be fine.
我也很高兴
And I'm so happy, too.
几乎与我们八月过圣诞节那样高兴
Almost as happy as when we had Christmas in August.
我爸还从瑞士给我们寄雪
Yes. And my dad shipped in all that real snow
因为他说真正的雪
from Switzerland because he said it had a...
触感更佳
better crunch.
真好
Aw, that's sweet.
我爸给我买♥♥了一条名叫甜甜圈的鱼
My dad got me a fish named Donut.
它因为游不快所以被拿去卖♥♥了
It was on sale because it doesn't swim very fast.
梅芙 我好想你
Maeve, I've missed you so much.
我知道
I know.
现在你已经回来了
And now that you're back,
我不会再让任何人把你带走
I'll never let anyone take you away.
米莉森特 你怎么这么慢
Millicent, what is taking you so long?
你应该偷了饼干就直接回来
You're just supposed to steal the cookies and come right back.
你好
Well, hello.
我是斯宾塞 -我是梅芙
I'm Spencer. - I'm Maeve.
我是哈珀的被绑♥架♥到海上的表姐
I'm Harper's cousin that was kidnapped and taken to sea.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
天哪
Oh, gee! Oh, my dear. Ooh.
我可能还没适应陆地上的生活
I, uh, I guess I haven't gotten my land legs yet.
那么我有幸能够扶住你
Well, lucky for me I got to catch you.
谢谢 -你之前的生活很痛苦吧
Yeah, thank you. - You've had such an ordeal.
我尝试着往好的方面想
Yeah, I try to look on the bright side.
当我没有被蒙住眼睛的时候 我看了世界的很多地方
I saw a lot of the world when I wasn't blindfolded.
你的态度非常新鲜
Wow, your attitude is so refreshing.
你知道还有什么是新鲜的吗
You know what else is refreshing?
这是亚得里亚的海水吗
Is that from the Adriatic?
没错 你嗅觉很好
Yes. Excellent nose.
好了 这很有趣
Yeah, okay. This was fun.
但是我们很长时间没见面了
But we haven't seen each other in a really long time,
我为了叙旧还推掉了女生旅行 所以
and I skipped the girls' trip so we could catch up, so...
再见了您嘞
Bye.
你可以去旅行的
You can still go on the trip.
我来替你陪梅芙
I'll entertain Maeve for you.
你没办法陪她了
Uh, no, you're not gonna do that
因为她是来见我的 所以
because she's here to be with me, so...
哈珀 这是你做的吗
Harper, did you make this?
不是 我才没做那个俗气玩意儿
No, I didn't make that tacky thing.
而且这要拿来养鸟也不够大
And it's way too small to fit an actual bird.
这正是我爱它的原因
Well, that's what I love about it.
其实
Actually, um...
是我做的
I made it.
真的吗
Really?
你的双手是神赐的礼物
Those hands are pure genius.
里面的金箔壁纸让我想起了
And the gold leaf wallpaper reminds me
奥地利的梅克尔修道院
of the Melk Abbey in Austria.
你知道大家都说
Well, you know what they say.
如果不是巴洛克 就别修复它
If it ain't Baroque, don't fix it.
你不是吧 -很好笑吧
No, you didn't. - I did.
我觉得你表姐扒住了斯宾塞
I think your cousin ba-roke Spencer.
看看我们
Look at us.
一起女生旅行 喝着香槟
Girls'-trippin', champagne sippin'
还有一抽屉的巧克力可以吃
and chocolate drawer dippin'.
我还给你带了东西
And I brought something for you.
弗雷迪 谢谢
Aw, Freddie. Thanks.
我的风格或者玫瑰花葡萄酒
"My Way or the Rosé."
打死我也不会穿的
Aw, I'm never gonna wear this.
不过我必须要说
I gotta hand it to you, though.
这次女生旅行开头还挺美妙的
This girls' trip is off to a great start.
那我们看看我的日程表吧
Shall we look at my itinerary?
在路上聊八卦 完成
"Gossip on the drive here." Check.
对于房♥间的豪华表示激动 完成
"Freak out over how great the room is." Check.
在抽屉里找其他人落下的奇怪东西
"Look in all the drawers for weird stuff people left behind."
这就去完成
Checking!
我想知道这是什么
I wonder what this does.
亲爱的
Ooh, honey
到我这里来
Come here to me
让我们迈步在
Let's take a walk amongst the blossoming...
我喜欢这首歌♥
I-I like this song.
我也喜欢
Mm, I like it, too.
在很多场合都很合适
It's great for lots of occasions.
去上烹饪课
Go to cooking class
我想要与你
I want to have s-s-s-sex
翻云覆雨
With you, baby
这会不会很奇怪
Is this weird?
一点也不
Not at all.
算了 毕竟谁说你不能
You know what? Who says you can't share
与曾经有过复杂罗曼史的
a honeymoon suite with your platonic best friend
柏拉图式蓝颜共享一间蜜月套房♥
with whom you have a complicated romantic history?
没人这么说
No one says that.
这样吧 你睡床
You know what? You take the bed.
我怕它过于舒服 让我日后曾经沧海难为水
It's so fancy it'll ruin me for all future beds.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这床也太舒服了
This bed is so comfortable.
弗雷迪 你得来感受一下
Freddie, you gotta come try this.
至少在那沙发折腾你的背之前
At least for a few minutes before you mess up your back
过来感受几分钟 -好吧
sleeping on that couch. - All right.
舒服
Oh, yeah.
太舒服了
Oh, yeah!
这是天堂吧
This feels so good.
算了 我就睡这儿了
You know what, I'm doing it. I'm going in.
来吧
Come on.
我想要
I want to have...
这真的太好了
Oh! That is incredible.
太舒服了
Oh, so good.
有趣的布鲁克来了
Fun Brooke is here.
让我们开始这场派
Let's get this party star--
看来派对已经开始了
Oh. Looks like the party already started. Rrr!
不是 我们没有 -没有
No, no. I mean, we're not. - No.
我们有过 倒也不是真的有过
I-I mean, we were. Not like were were.
但我们没有 让我先把这个关掉
Then we weren't. Let me just turn this off.
与你 宝贝
With you, baby
我想要与你
I want to have
翻云覆雨
S-s-s-sex.
你已经拿好酒了
I see you already got your cocktail.
是的 我在大厅的某个托盘上拿的
Yeah, I found it on a tray in the hall.
估计就是放在那里让人随便拿的
I guess they just leave them out for people.
我很高兴你能赶过来
I'm just so happy that you made it.
我也是
Yay. Me, too.
你的车找到了吗
Did they find your car?
我自己找到了
No, I did.
原来它没有被偷
So it turns out it wasn't actually stolen.
我只是忘了停在哪里
I just forgot where I parked it.
我真是一团糟 不过这样是不是很可爱
I am a total hot mess. Isn't that cute, though?
非常可爱
Adorable.
你们确定我没有打扰到你们吗
Are you sure I'm not interrupting something?
没有 -完全没有
No. - No, not at all.
你来得正好 -人越多越有乐趣
You're exactly what we needed. - Yeah, the more the merrier.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表