剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表
太好了 女生旅行 还有个帅哥
Yay. Girls' trip, plus a cute guy.
现在还多了一位美女 -什么情况
And now a cute girl. - Uh, hello?
抱歉 我很喜欢拥抱
Sorry, I'm a hugger.
我们会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have a really good time.
好的
Okay... oh!
还有我
And me.
我也在呢
I'm here, too.
梅芙 你真是太贴心了
Maeve, you're the most thoughtful person.
你让我给你做饭 为你服务
You let me cook for you, serve you,
你甚至让我给你擦脚
you even let me rub your feet.
如果你的应对得当的话
Well, if you play your cards right,
我会让你喂我吃甜点
I'll let you feed me dessert.
我带了中餐 影碟
I got Chinese, DVDs
还有一只填充马耳他狗
and a stuffed Maltese.
想到你可能会需要一个舒舒服服的东西
You know, in case you need a comfort object.
你们已经吃过了
Y'all ate already?
是啊 我和斯宾塞说起我有多么想念海洋
Oh, yeah, I told Spencer how much I was missing the ocean,
他就给我准备了惊喜晚餐
and he surprised me with my favorite dinner.
一顿阿♥拉♥斯加蟹腿自助
An Alaskan crab leg buffet.
你应该看看她掰蟹腿的样子多可爱
You should've seen how adorable she was cracking those legs.
可爱
Yeah, cute.
但我以为你最爱吃的是中餐
But I thought Chinese was your favorite food.
你什么时候喜欢吃螃蟹了
Since when do you like crab?
因为我有四年待在海上
Since I spent four years at sea.
而且绑♥架♥我的人非常讨厌麸质
Plus my kidnappers were very anti-gluten,
所以我现在不怎么吃中餐了
so I kind of don't do Chinese anymore.
有点道理
Well, that makes sense.
但你还是喜欢看动作片吧
But you still like action movies, right?
因为我带了《飓风营救》三部曲
'Cause I got Takens one through three.
哦我不应该带《飓风营救》三部曲
Ooh, I shouldn't have gotten Takens one through three.
是的 我看够了动作和冒险片
Yeah, I've had enough action/adventure
我的生活处处上演这类桥段
in my real life, you know,
所以现在 我更倾向于
so these days, I'm more into...
爱情片 -对的
Romance? -Yes.
正好你提到了爱情片和大海
It's funny you should mention romance movies and the sea,
因为我为你准备了另一个惊喜
because I have another surprise for you.
斯宾塞 太棒了吧
Spencer, this is amazing!
其实还有一个 但我说不好
Well, there is one more thing, but I don't know,
也许有点过头
maybe it's over-the-top.
那我们就不想了
Well, we wouldn't want that.
我能为你画像吗
May I sketch you?
这是要实现我的泰坦尼克梦吗
Are we about to live out my Titanic fantasy?
你们知道这电影结尾是怎么样的 对吗
Y'all know how that movie ends, right?
好了
Okay.
我们来祝酒吧
Oh, should we make a toast?
好啊
Yes.
敬布鲁克 因为找回了她的车
To Brooke, for getting her car back
所以她才能在这儿
so she can be here.
接着敬弗雷迪
And to Freddie,
说出了这句如此甜蜜的祝酒词
for making such a sweet toast.
接着敬我 因为
And to me, for...
去开门
...getting the door.
情侣按♥摩♥
Couples massage.
噢 这有点尴尬 但是
Oh, this is a little awkward, but...
我们有三个人
there are three of us.
真不敢相信我这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
按♥摩♥这个我们这次就算了吧
but maybe we should pass.
其实我还挺紧绷的
Actually, I have a lot of tension
因为我的车差点被偷了
from my car almost being stolen.
我真的需要这次按♥摩♥
I could really use a massage.
我去脱衣服
I'll get undressed.
我也是
Yeah, me, too!
这周末在城里有场嘉年华
Oh, hey, there's a carnival in town this weekend.
我们去吗
Should we go?
好诶
Oh, yeah!
你们是在说什么好
Wait, what are you saying yeah to?
嘉年华还是按♥摩♥
The carnival or the massage?
好诶
Oh, yeah!
噢 好 -噢
Oh... yeah. - Oh...
我明白了
Yeah, that clears it up.
天哪 这些全都是我吃的吗
Oh, my God, did I eat all these?
无语 这还真是制♥作♥精良
Damn, this is well-crafted.
把你的钥匙交出来
Give me your key.
无所谓 我还有三个入门方案呢
Fine. I have three other points of entry.
你表姐咋了
What happened to your cousin?
她又被绑♥架♥了吗
She get kidnapped again?
是啊 被斯宾塞绑♥架♥了
Yeah, by Spencer.
你在干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
你想看有脏话的电影吗
You want to watch movies with bad words?
不了 我来这里
I can't. I'm only here
只因为我落下了我的支票本 可能在我的桌子里
because I left my checkbook. It's probably in my desk.
那不是你的桌子
That's not your desk!
那为什么我的支票本会在这里
Then why is my checkbook in it?
奥莉芙和我要去冰淇淋店抗♥议♥
Olive and I are about to go protest the froyo shop.
他们不提供彩虹撒料了
They stopped carrying rainbow sprinkles,
然而我们是不会屈服的
and we're not gonna take this lying down.
你也要带上我这个电灯泡吗
Now you're third-wheeling me, too?
你不是电灯泡 因为你就没被邀请
You're not a third wheel-- you were never invited at all.
再见
Bye-ee!
我绝不生小孩
I'm never having kids.
我很高兴我们去探险了一番 嘉年华超精彩
I'm so glad we ventured out-- that carnival was a blast.
它 有点东西
It was... something.
我只是惊叹于
I was just in awe
你是如何把这个独角兽赢给我的
of how you were able to win this unicorn for me.
我能说些什么
What can I say?
我非常擅长套圈
I'm incredibly good at ring toss.
所以
So, uh...
你想过今晚想做些什么吗
do you have any thoughts on what you'd like to do tonight?
我确实想了几个主意
I do have a few ideas.
我也是 其实
Huh. I do, too! Actually...
我打算去大堂的夏威夷风酒吧看看
I was hoping to check out the tiki bar in the lobby.
我需要一些酒精来消化这些巧克力
I need some alcohol to absorb all that chocolate.
好主意 卡莉
Great idea, Carly.
给你这团钞票
Here, take this wad of cash.
你好好玩 好吗
Have so much fun, okay?
回来告诉我们酒吧如何 再见
Let us know how it is. Bye!
谢谢你 斯♥诺♥夸米尔豪华酒店
Thank you, Snoqualmie Suites
让我们这周聚在一起
for hooking us up this weekend!
我的朋友们和我玩得很开心
My friends and I are having so much fun
现在在一起 在同一个地方
all together in the same place right now.
怎么了 好的 我来了
What now? Okay, yeah, I'm coming.
我想应该是轮到我在酒吧跳舞了
I guess it's my turn to dance on the bar.
要走了
Got to go.
又一个孤独的女士
Another Lonely Lady?
我是一个人
I mean, I'm alone,
但我不孤独
but I'm not "lonely."
我的意思是 没错 我在女孩之旅中被抛弃了
I mean, sure, I got ditched on my girls' trip
因为我带上了我最好的异性朋友
because I brought my best guy friend
而且显然他准备了杀手锏 但是 -不是
and apparently he brought his A-game, but-- -No.
那是你这杯酒的名字
That's the name of your drink.
你还要再来一杯孤独的女士吗
Do you want another Lonely Lady?
好的
Yes, please.
嘿 哈珀
Hey, Harper.
怎么样 不好
How's it going? Bad
你先说 这样我就可以
You first, so I can top you
无与伦比地超过你的惨了
with how amazingly awful my thing is.
好的 坐稳了
Okay, try this.
弗雷迪和布鲁克在做情侣按♥摩♥
Freddie and Brooke are getting couples' massages,
赢独角兽玩偶 然后腻在蜜月套房♥里
winning unicorns and hooking up in the honeymoon suite
然而我在这里喝着失败者之酒
while I'm drinking a drink for losers.
剧集 | 爱卡莉(2021) | 导航列表